Searching VPS for personal VPN without copyright abuses
Hello everyone! I have one question: can you recommend VPS provider with following requrements?
1) For personal VPN (for bypassing Russian Internet blocks and downloading torrents) ((Streisand/Shadowsocks with v2Ray + OpenVPN or Wireguard + NGINX) + Unbound + Pi-hole)
2) Location: preferably Europe, but if it is not possible, I'll consider other locations (NOT Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine (they have their own blocks), USA (copyright and distance), UK (copyright), Germany (copyright), Asian countries (due to low latency)).
3) Hardware and storage: not critical, except RAM (preferably 2 GB, but 1-1.5 GB is also considered) and virtualisation type (KVM prefered). If these requirements are too big or not sufficient for running mentioned software, then changes are possible
4) Bandwith: preferably 1 GBps (but if it isn't possible, 100MBps is okay) and unlimited traffic (if not possible, then not less than 1-2 TB)
5) Budget: max 10 euros per month (preferably max 7-8 euros)
6) Payment with bitcoins is supported
Promo offers are welcomed!
Thanks in beforehand.