Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
THE AIO IP Related Thread. (IPv4 + IPv6 + ASN) (Only Providers or LIRs are allowed to post offers) - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

THE AIO IP Related Thread. (IPv4 + IPv6 + ASN) (Only Providers or LIRs are allowed to post offers)

Comments

• malekmalek Member, Provider
    edited May 2019

For those of you looking for smaller IPv4 subnets, we are offering VPN tunnels from our router in Germany with routed subnets such as /29, /28, etc.

We have our own network - AS44794. Price for a /28 with 1TB bw is 25€/quarter. BGP available too.

In addition to this, we are still offering RIPE /40s for 40€/year & RIPE ASNs for 60€ one-time with free /40 IPv6.

RIPE NCC member | Contact me for IPv4 & IPv6 & ASN

NEW: WireGuard/OpenVPN tunnels with BGP in Frankfurt, 15TB/m for $49/year

edited May 2019

@ced1202 check the title before posting (although you are a LIR... so might be allowed?)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

FaraNegar said: Sale (permanent transfer): 10 usd per ip.

Each /22 will be 10000 usd.

No ones going to pay that.

You can just go get it directly from RIPE for a lot less.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

FaraNegar said: Because RIPE will not provide more than one /22 per each membership, many of LIR's have to buy ip's according to their usage, 10000K for /22 is a cheap price, else you have to start new membership with 3400 euro and yearly about 1400 euro.

If you decide to have two LIR member for 2x /22,you have to pay 2800 euro yearly charge.

So ...

Yes, but after a few years you can merge the memberships and you're still going to be cheaper than $20k.

Just giving my feedback. Maybe I'm missing something big with RIPE.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    edited May 2019

@FaraNegar said:

@Francisco said:

FaraNegar said: Sale (permanent transfer): 10 usd per ip.

Each /22 will be 10000 usd.

No ones going to pay that.

You can just go get it directly from RIPE for a lot less.

Francisco

Because RIPE will not provide more than one /22 per each membership, many of LIR's have to buy ip's according to their usage, 10000K for /22 is a cheap price, else you have to start new membership with 3400 euro and yearly about 1400 euro.

If you decide to have two LIR member for 2x /22,you have to pay 2800 euro yearly charge.

So ...

10k for a /22 is NOT cheap and makes no sense as you can apply for an additional LIR (=/22) unless you are a natural person.

RIPE also redistributes excess profits (was ~570€/LIR last yr) which means having 2 LIRs will cost you around 1260€/yr. And the 3400€ cost you mentioned is actually 3050€ since we're in Q2 2019 right now.

You can also merge LIRs after 2 yrs, so it would be even cheaper.

• dfroedfroe Member, Provider
    edited May 2019

@FaraNegar said: For more information please

... read the title of this topic (including text within parentheses) before posting.

Provider tag should/must be requested before placing offers to ensure a certain minimum of quality.

IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• FHRFHR Member, Provider

@FaraNegar said:
    Rent (temporary transfer): 1.7 usd per ip.
    Each /24 will be 150 usd per month.

Don't expect anyone here to pay that. You can very easily get a /24 for half of that, sometimes much less...

SkylonHost - affordable hourly-billed KVM VPS in Prague, CZ!
    Featuring own high performance network AS202297 | RIPE NCC member

• ArchArch Member, Provider
    edited May 2019

We currently have a spare /24 RIPE range, $60 USD per month and will only be rented to people who have a proven reputation of not spamming. Feel free to PM or submit a ticket on our site.

https://archhosting.net/ - Arch Hosting - Los Angeles & Amsterdam KVM starting at $3.50/mo.

• jenokjenok Member, Provider

Looking for ARIN /24 IPs, announce to APNIC region. Use for VPSes. Budget around $55-$65 per month. Monthly term, not for spam or any illegal activity. Please PM me if you want to spare any.

HostingInside LTD. - Taiwan, US, UK, Germany KVM & XEN VPS Provider + RAID 10 + Daily & Offsite Backup
  • I want to buy nets from any registrator immidiatelly and for higher price. Please, offer me in uplink86 gmail.com or telegram: @hellohooray

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

estnoc said: unfortunately @William dont show any lifesigns so far

By... complex things i somewhat stranded in Iceland (yea...), rerplied now with the network you wanted

Notably i was unavailable before it was paid or invoiced, so this is a pre-sale issue and not client-service.

Thanked by 1estnoc
  • MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR

Looking for lease of a /24 for personal use (experimentation with AnyCast as well as small websites). Any RIR (RIPE preferred). Can provide ID. Payment via SEPA, card or PayPal.

• tyrasukityrasuki Member
    edited June 2019

Looking for /40-/44 v6 space (PA/PI) [RIPE] - budget of about 35€ / year

I'm offering RIPE PA IPv6 /40 prefixes for 50€/year and ASNs for 50€ one-time with free IPv6 space.

EU based company w/ VAT ID, send me a message/email if interested.

• Allways looking for buy nets from any coordinator (RIPE, ARIN, APNIC, AFRINIC) for high price. Pls, offer me at uplink86 gmail com or telegram @hellohooray

• cytvictorcytvictor Member
    edited June 2019

[This post is no longer available]

• Hello I am looking to rent some ips /24 for a start let me know what you can offer

• ArchArch Member, Provider

We currently have a spare /24 RIPE range, $60 USD per month and only will be rented to people who have a proven reputation of not going to be used for spam. Feel free to PM or submit a ticket on our site.

Thanked by 1dedicados

https://archhosting.net/ - Arch Hosting - Los Angeles & Amsterdam KVM starting at $3.50/mo.

• @cis64 said:

@cis64 said:
    Hi Guys,

We Have a /20 IPv4 , Each /24 is 49 USD per Month available for rent from RIPE.

Terms :
    A. ********** Pay transfer only with Bitcoin *****************
    B. RIPE NCC Database will be change to you
    C. At least 3 month rent
    D. LOA will be provide

IP range is :
    37.19.80.0 - 37.19.95.255

Each /24 is equal 49 USD.

There are available to Permanent / Temp transfer in RIPE Transfer Listing Service offer lists.

Permanent Transfer > 7 USD per IP.

Company : Shabakeh Gostar Shahriyar Co. (Ltd.)

RIPE NCC Reg.ID : ir.hpkwxw

RIPE Member : https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ir.hpkwxw.html

Address : Unit 31641 , In front of Bank-e Keshavarzi , 45 Metri Main Road , Safadasht , Malard , Tehran , IRAN

Phone: +98 216 5437 000

Fax: +98 2156422925

Email : [email protected]

Responsible Person : Mostafa Nejati

administrator,

please remove my post at 30 March

Do you still have this?

• bob1bob1 Member

Looking for offers for /24 long term rental that can be geolocated to the US and without paying a year in advance.

Looking for some assurance that prices won't suddenly be doubled in price or withdrawn without at least a 2 months notice (it takes an entire month for ip2location to update).

Currently already have a /24 to use but looking for better providers that don't take 2-3+ days for a request like a LOA.

• hzrhzr Member, Moderator

I can do this, but I am guessing why providers wanting prepayment is that (at least in my experience) almost everyone has lied about "I want it long term" virtually every single time it's mentioned unless there is a proper tight contract and prepayment..

• bob1bob1 Member
    edited June 2019

@hzr said:
    I can do this, but I am guessing why providers wanting prepayment is that (at least in my experience) almost everyone has lied about "I want it long term" virtually every single time it's mentioned unless there is a proper tight contract and prepayment..

I don't mind prepayment for a few months which is why I already have a /24 to use right now. I had more than a few providers that are fine with 1-3 month payments.

In my opinion, the leaser is taking a way bigger risk than the provider even not considering paying 6-12 months in advance:

• Are you going to suddenly withdraw the lease leaving my service down for at least a full day (probably even more because hosts are slow to check LOA and get upstreams to whitelist their prefixes) while I find another ip block to use and for some purposes even having to wait a full month for ip2location to update?
    • Are you going to suddenly increase the price 2-3x?
    • Are you going to take 4+ days to do something simple like a LOA?

As the provider your only risk seems to be that the person might use it to spam. If they don't spam though, if someone says they will lease for 1 year but only did 3 months, you can easily find someone else to pick up the lease, costing you barely any time.

The person leasing has to worry about sudden withdrawal or price increases, leading to multi-day or even 1 month downtime, which will likely cause a loss of customers.

• @hzr said:

I just sent you a pm

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Provider

@hzr said:

I can attest to this. I've had quite a few folks leasing IPv4 space wanting a "long term lease" flaking out after a month or two.

VPS, Shared Hosting, Routed Subnets and more - https://freerangecloud.com

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

I again have some resources in stock. Please contact me for more information.

RIPE NCC member | IPv4 & IPv6 & ASN: https://www.ipv4.ch/ | 5x /24 available |

• samipysamipy Member

Looking for /24, please PM me your offers. /24 will be in use for hosting VPS.

• CarbonLLCCarbonLLC Member
    edited June 2019

Buying RIPE IPs (can be dirty) preferably in sizes /24, /23 but will accept bigger depending on price.
    Dm me with pricing.

• FHRFHR Member, Provider

@CarbonLLC said:
    sizes /25

what. Minimum globally routable is /24

SkylonHost - affordable hourly-billed KVM VPS in Prague, CZ!
    Featuring own high performance network AS202297 | RIPE NCC member

• FHR said: what. Minimum globally routable is /24

edited msg my brain is retarded sometimes

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

I would be interested to buy ranges smaller than /24 (for VPNs, transit networks, ..)
    Of course not for 15$ per IP...

RIPE NCC member | IPv4 & IPv6 & ASN: https://www.ipv4.ch/ | 5x /24 available |

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Provider

patrick7 said: smaller than /24

Literally just 2 comments above:

@FHR said:

@CarbonLLC said:
    sizes /25

what. Minimum globally routable is /24

:hushed:

Thanked by 2t0ny0 FHR

Hyonix — affordable licensed Windows VPS / CA, TX, VA, UK / Hyper-V Based / Enterprise NVMe / Unmetered Bandwidth.

Wanna try out? Our packages start from $6.5/m and we got your back with our 7-days money back guarantee!

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

Anyone sell /24 for cheap :)? Bellow 15€/IP
    Im interested to know. We are thinking for some months now about buying instead of renting

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

I have a couple of /24s left for lease. If anyone is interested, HMU. Preferably, hosting companies for long-term leases.

AlphaVPS - Cheap VPS out of London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Provider
    edited June 2019

@HostSlick said:
    Anyone sell /24 for cheap :)? Bellow 15€/IP
    Im interested to know. We are thinking for some months now about buying instead of renting

I have few /22s for sale if you'd like to grab a /22 instead of /24

• t0met0me Member

needed one ARIN's /24, let me know the details including pricing if someone currently have free subnet.

• Looking for /22 to rent. PM me your asking price. Will be used to do API-requests in accordance with terms and conditions with third parties.

• aleem313aleem313 Member
    edited June 2019

Need to lease IPs from various subnets on monthly basis. Will use the IPS to send emails.

Please send offers.

edited June 2019

@aleem313 said:
    Need to lease IPs from various subnets on monthly basis. Will use the IPS to send emails.

Please send offers.

I am offering you 2x/24 RIPE for 900€/month each, paid via Bitcoin upfront.

In case an IP ends up on a blacklist (will be checked daily), the lease will be terminated.

Have fun.

Those of you with legit companies (ideally EU-based w/ VAT ID) -> I am offering a /24 for 80/month. Proper invoices will be provided. Mail is forbidden; VPS servers are fine if you can show you have the infrastructure and won't be used for spam. IPs will be explicitly SWIPed to your company handles in RIPE.

• bob1bob1 Member
    edited June 2019

@freerangecloud said:
    I can attest to this. I've had quite a few folks leasing IPv4 space wanting a "long term lease" flaking out after a month or two.

The renters take huge risks from this too. The IP can be withdrawn from them at any time.

My current provider ended out being unreliable. They took several days to do RPKI and sent me a LOA with someone else's IPs.

When I asked them to extend my rental period to 12 months, they gave me a price that was 50% more than the price I was quoted a month ago.

Needless to say, I am searching for another provider now and I am glad that I only went with a 3 month term even though it cost a hefty premium over the 12 month term.

I think it is kind of unfair to think every leaser is an email spammer so they should take all the risk in doing a 12 month contract paying upfront.

• Hi,

We have clients who design newsletters on our platform and then shoot them to their subscriber list. If they have email bounces more then 5%, we block them and clean their list by 3rd party email validation tools to clean all bad and hard bounced emails. We use IP rotation, per hour sending limit, FBL, SPF DKIM rules, Gmail/Hotmail/AOL/yahoo per IP per hour limit, etc. We do all this to maintain IP health and ensure good Open rates for our clients hence a win-win for everyone.

We are working with many service providers and are always looking for new people to work with who provide more cost-effective services with good customer support.

Here is what we need:

VPS + IPs of different subnets example it could be 20 sets of /29 = Total 160 useable IPs from 20 different subnets and range.

If you rent IPs on a monthly basis, please send your offers.

Here is my Skype: ikonicsolution

Thanks

aleem313 said: VPS + IPs of different subnets example it could be 20 sets of /29 = Total 160 useable IPs from 20 different subnets and range.

This is the wrongest possible thread for you in that case

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Provider

New customer RIPE allocation only one /24 !!! starting July or August

• spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    New customer RIPE allocation only one /24 !!! starting July or August

May I ask you where did you read this?
    I can't find it.

Thank you!

edited June 2019

1x RIPE /24 avail

1x APNIC /24 avail

Both effectively extra virgin, has never sent mail or been blacklisted.

£50/m/24 paid annually, no mail/proxies/spam. PM if interested. Prefer long term stable customer.

• MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR

That's been proposed a couple times already and never approved but we'll see how it goes this time

• jonathanjonathan Member
    edited June 2019

Could you provide insight on why this time is almost certain?

Thanked by 1malek
  • Great, thanks for the Information. We break our last /24 :disappointed:

serverdiscounter.com - cheap hosting solutions in Germany

• GTHostGTHost Member, Provider

We are looking for lease a few /24 (ARIN only), please PM me your offers.

GTHost.com Instant Dedicated Servers, 15 locations: ASH, ATL, CHI, DAL, DEN, LAX, MIA, NYC, SCL, SEA, MTL, TOR, VAN, FRA, LON
    Xeon E3 v3 from $49/mo. Delivery in 15 mins 24/7. No setup fees. Month to month. Linux auto-deploy. Looking Glass