Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@ced1202 check the title before posting (although you are a LIR... so might be allowed?)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

FaraNegar said: Sale (permanent transfer): 10 usd per ip.

Each /22 will be 10000 usd.

No ones going to pay that.

You can just go get it directly from RIPE for a lot less.

Francisco

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

FaraNegar said: Because RIPE will not provide more than one /22 per each membership, many of LIR's have to buy ip's according to their usage, 10000K for /22 is a cheap price, else you have to start new membership with 3400 euro and yearly about 1400 euro.

If you decide to have two LIR member for 2x /22,you have to pay 2800 euro yearly charge.

So ...

Yes, but after a few years you can merge the memberships and you're still going to be cheaper than $20k.

Just giving my feedback. Maybe I'm missing something big with RIPE.

Francisco

edited May 2019

@FaraNegar said:

@Francisco said:

FaraNegar said: Sale (permanent transfer): 10 usd per ip.

Each /22 will be 10000 usd.

No ones going to pay that.

You can just go get it directly from RIPE for a lot less.

Francisco

Because RIPE will not provide more than one /22 per each membership, many of LIR's have to buy ip's according to their usage, 10000K for /22 is a cheap price, else you have to start new membership with 3400 euro and yearly about 1400 euro.

If you decide to have two LIR member for 2x /22,you have to pay 2800 euro yearly charge.

So ...

10k for a /22 is NOT cheap and makes no sense as you can apply for an additional LIR (=/22) unless you are a natural person.

RIPE also redistributes excess profits (was ~570€/LIR last yr) which means having 2 LIRs will cost you around 1260€/yr. And the 3400€ cost you mentioned is actually 3050€ since we're in Q2 2019 right now.

You can also merge LIRs after 2 yrs, so it would be even cheaper.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@FaraNegar said: For more information please

... read the title of this topic (including text within parentheses) before posting.

Provider tag should/must be requested before placing offers to ensure a certain minimum of quality.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@FaraNegar said:
    Rent (temporary transfer): 1.7 usd per ip.
    Each /24 will be 150 usd per month.

Don't expect anyone here to pay that. You can very easily get a /24 for half of that, sometimes much less...

• ArchArch Member
    edited May 2019

We currently have a spare /24 RIPE range, $60 USD per month and will only be rented to people who have a proven reputation of not spamming. Feel free to PM or submit a ticket on our site.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

Looking for ARIN /24 IPs, announce to APNIC region. Use for VPSes. Budget around $55-$65 per month. Monthly term, not for spam or any illegal activity. Please PM me if you want to spare any.

• I want to buy nets from any registrator immidiatelly and for higher price. Please, offer me in uplink86 gmail.com or telegram: @hellohooray

• WilliamWilliam Member

estnoc said: unfortunately @William dont show any lifesigns so far

By... complex things i somewhat stranded in Iceland (yea...), rerplied now with the network you wanted

Notably i was unavailable before it was paid or invoiced, so this is a pre-sale issue and not client-service.

Thanked by 1estnoc
  • MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR

Looking for lease of a /24 for personal use (experimentation with AnyCast as well as small websites). Any RIR (RIPE preferred). Can provide ID. Payment via SEPA, card or PayPal.

• tyrasukityrasuki Member
    edited June 2019

Looking for /40-/44 v6 space (PA/PI) [RIPE] - budget of about 35€ / year

I'm offering RIPE PA IPv6 /40 prefixes for 50€/year and ASNs for 50€ one-time with free IPv6 space.

EU based company w/ VAT ID, send me a message/email if interested.

• Allways looking for buy nets from any coordinator (RIPE, ARIN, APNIC, AFRINIC) for high price. Pls, offer me at uplink86 gmail com or telegram @hellohooray

• cytvictorcytvictor Member
    edited June 2019

[This post is no longer available]

• Hello I am looking to rent some ips /24 for a start let me know what you can offer

• ArchArch Member

We currently have a spare /24 RIPE range, $60 USD per month and only will be rented to people who have a proven reputation of not going to be used for spam. Feel free to PM or submit a ticket on our site.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @cis64 said:

@cis64 said:
    Hi Guys,

We Have a /20 IPv4 , Each /24 is 49 USD per Month available for rent from RIPE.

Terms :
    A. ********** Pay transfer only with Bitcoin *****************
    B. RIPE NCC Database will be change to you
    C. At least 3 month rent
    D. LOA will be provide

IP range is :
    37.19.80.0 - 37.19.95.255

Each /24 is equal 49 USD.

There are available to Permanent / Temp transfer in RIPE Transfer Listing Service offer lists.

Permanent Transfer > 7 USD per IP.

Company : Shabakeh Gostar Shahriyar Co. (Ltd.)

RIPE NCC Reg.ID : ir.hpkwxw

RIPE Member : https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ir.hpkwxw.html

Address : Unit 31641 , In front of Bank-e Keshavarzi , 45 Metri Main Road , Safadasht , Malard , Tehran , IRAN

Phone: +98 216 5437 000

Fax: +98 2156422925

Email : [email protected]

Responsible Person : Mostafa Nejati

administrator,

please remove my post at 30 March

Do you still have this?

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

I again have some resources in stock. Please contact me for more information.

• samipysamipy Member

Looking for /24, please PM me your offers. /24 will be in use for hosting VPS.

• CarbonLLCCarbonLLC Member
    edited June 2019

Buying RIPE IPs (can be dirty) preferably in sizes /24, /23 but will accept bigger depending on price.
    Dm me with pricing.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@CarbonLLC said:
    sizes /25

what. Minimum globally routable is /24

• FHR said: what. Minimum globally routable is /24

edited msg my brain is retarded sometimes

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

I would be interested to buy ranges smaller than /24 (for VPNs, transit networks, ..)
    Of course not for 15$ per IP...

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

patrick7 said: smaller than /24

Literally just 2 comments above:

@FHR said:

@CarbonLLC said:
    sizes /25

what. Minimum globally routable is /24

:hushed:

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Anyone sell /24 for cheap :)? Bellow 15€/IP
    Im interested to know. We are thinking for some months now about buying instead of renting

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have a couple of /24s left for lease. If anyone is interested, HMU. Preferably, hosting companies for long-term leases.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2019

@HostSlick said:
    Anyone sell /24 for cheap :)? Bellow 15€/IP
    Im interested to know. We are thinking for some months now about buying instead of renting

I have few /22s for sale if you'd like to grab a /22 instead of /24

• t0met0me Member

needed one ARIN's /24, let me know the details including pricing if someone currently have free subnet.

• Looking for /22 to rent. PM me your asking price. Will be used to do API-requests in accordance with terms and conditions with third parties.