Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Register/directory - Find your next host here! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Register/directory - Find your next host here!

Comments

• thanks for this list

• Updated :-)

• Can we suggest new hosting provider here if not added above in list?

• JackHJackH Member
    edited October 2018

@kyayichande said:
    Can we suggest new hosting provider here if not added above in list?

AnthonySmith said: Note: Hosts have had weeks and weeks to add their details so if a host you know if not featured on this list it is likely because they chose not to be.

• Maybe remove VMHaus before anyone gets mugged off?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:
    Maybe remove VMHaus before anyone gets mugged off?

You would think so eh

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Nekki said:

Done

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@hawc said:

@Nekki said:

Done

Would you like to take over this post as well Harry? I think this is why I keep getting PM’s

• AnthonySmith said: Would you like to take over this post as well Harry? I think this is why I keep getting PM’s

I know where the buttons are now ;-)

All done!

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Would love to see a link or category specifically for non-VPS, non-web-hosting companies. I have found some fantastic service providers on LET and LEB, like MXRoute, ClouDNS, Hetrix, BunnyCDN but mostly just by accident, in between all the normal hosts. Providers who are offering something outside the norm should be recognized, would be a benefit to users as well who are looking to build faster, better web sites/services.

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • how to add new one from indonesia hosting company?

• Hello,

I need a remote Desktop connection with one Residential IP from Charter Communications in USA. If anyone can help me with this, i will be grateful to you.

Thanks

• @hostnic said:
    how to add new one from indonesia hosting company?

How about you read the second sentence of the first post...

• how to add new one from Bangladesh web hosting company?

• @hostseba said:
    how to add new one from Bangladesh web hosting company?

How about you follow the instructions in the post RIGHT ABOVE YOU?

*mumbles something about illiterate people

Thanked by 2eol doghouch
  • Added two locations for @SpryServers_Tab upon request.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • kogwenokogweno Member
    edited January 2019

am looking dedicated server at a good price. contact me throu my site https://empireictdoesntexist.net/

• davemochavedavemochave Member
    edited February 2019

Love to see more providers.

Thanked by 1Shahjifaizan
  • How can I add my hosting company here?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@optinet said:
    How can I add my hosting company here?

1. Apply for a provider tag
    2. Read the first post carefully

JackH said:
    If you would like to be added to the register please post it in the providers section NOT on this post

Thanked by 1eol
  • @FAT32 said:

@optinet said:
    How can I add my hosting company here?

1. Apply for a provider tag
    2. Read the first post carefully

JackH said:
    If you would like to be added to the register please post it in the providers section NOT on this post

Then he opened a thread with an offer LOL

Thanked by 3FAT32 uptime eol
  • A bit late to the party, but wanted to thank you guys for this resource. It`s proving invaluable in finding good, reliable hosts. :smile:

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • We want to sell hosting. But I can't open the subject.

• YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
    edited May 2019

@NettaCompany said:
    We want to sell hosting. But I can't open the subject.

Please follow : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-jan-2019/p1

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@NettaCompany said:
    We want to sell hosting. But I can't open the subject.

Don't worry. Just don't.

• contabo is the biggest scammer. when you buy a server after a few days it sends you a spam email. mostly we not check spam emails. after 2 days they close the server and ask for 30 euro for handling abuse report. don't buy this server. I can provide you my email screenshots.

• desfiredesfire Member

@shawkataliae said:
    contabo is the biggest scammer. when you buy a server after a few days it sends you a spam email. mostly we not check spam emails. after 2 days they close the server and ask for 30 euro for handling abuse report. don't buy this server. I can provide you my email screenshots.

Been using them for a year, no problem.

• poissonpoisson Member

@shawkataliae said:
    contabo is the biggest scammer. when you buy a server after a few days it sends you a spam email. mostly we not check spam emails. after 2 days they close the server and ask for 30 euro for handling abuse report. don't buy this server. I can provide you my email screenshots.

@shawkataliae is the biggest scammer. Don't let this person buy server.

Thanked by 1hostmaria
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

philmorehost.com are a scam. They are well known on hack forums on stealing client's money from paypal accounts and then, claiming that the client asked for it. Also, they sell client's information to dark lists with personal details and paypal/credit cards details. A couple of months ago they admitted it and claimed they had been "hacked". Hacked... twice?
    Don't do business with philmorehost.com, they will scam you, steal your money and sell your personal information to other shady companies.
    You have been warned...

philmorehost said: Very Cheap Fully Managed Dedicated servers, Reseller Hosting, Domain, SSL, sitelock security