OVH SoYouStart : what's your Santa Claus wishlist ? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

OVH SoYouStart : what's your Santa Claus wishlist ?

124

Comments

  • @mtsbatalha said:

    with 1Gbps and 30TB bandwidth like online.net

    Online.net don't have 30TB bandwidth limit for this server.

    can you push more than 30TB?

    i heard they will cap 100mbps if you use more than 30TB

  • @hawkjohn7 said:

    @mtsbatalha said:

    with 1Gbps and 30TB bandwidth like online.net

    Online.net don't have 30TB bandwidth limit for this server.

    can you push more than 30TB?

    i heard they will cap 100mbps if you use more than 30TB

    XC 2016 offer is not limited one (which usually comes with bandwidth limitation), it comes with 1Gbps without any restriction on their side.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    wokenwoll said: So 8GB RAM, 1 x 240 SSD and 1Gbps for 16€ ?

    The worst configuration is in online.net. Constant refusals at it.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • @Vova1234 said:

    wokenwoll said: So 8GB RAM, 1 x 240 SSD and 1Gbps for 16€ ?

    The worst configuration is in online.net. Constant refusals at it.

    What do you expect from this pricing?

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 9

    mtsbatalha said: What do you expect from this pricing?

    I'm talking for configuration. And not for the price.
    Such servers with such a configuration place on Kimsufi, not on SoYoyStart.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • wokenwollwokenwoll Member, Provider

    Hi again

    after internal discussion here's what we can do / or not.


    "More Storage" => we can propose 3 configs, pick one and PLEASE explain (use case, why this one, ...). Drives will be SATA and BW remains the same (250Mbps).

    1. W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€
    2. 1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€
    3. 1225v2/NoECC32GB/4*2TB // +-55€

    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?


    "Recurring Discount" ==> We heard. We have to check more internally. First step will be "loyalty discounts" with better pricing when choosing 6 or 12 months duration.


    "Free KVM over IP" => the solution will be there is 6-1é months, when new profiles of hosts and motherboard with IPMI compat. For now, can't do


    "More BW or BW capped and guaranteed" => we have a huge backbone for sure, but we also have uplinks limits and strategy :) we are discussing about upgrading the limits for 1620v2 SyS models, ETA undef.


    "vRack" => no way on SyS and KS


    "New DC locations" => not planned for the beginning of the year.


    "Pay with cryptocurrencies" => not now. maybe never. lot of legal/financial constraints.

  • wokenwoll said: "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    This would be fantastic!

    Thanked by 2v3ng WHT
  • wokenwoll said: "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    when will be available?

  • v3ngv3ng Member
    1. W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    CPU performance and ram amount should be enough for most cases and it even has ECC. For storage perfect.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 9

    wokenwoll said: "More Storage" => we can propose 3 configs, pick one and PLEASE explain (use case, why this one, ...). Drives will be SATA and BW remains the same (250Mbps).

    W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    1225v2/NoECC16GB/42TB // +- 40€
    1225v2/NoECC32GB/4
    2TB // +-55€

    In fact, one thing, but the fact is different.

    wokenwoll said: "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    It will be interesting to resell the new tariff.

    And also 16 FO IP to the server.

    For example, I noticed when I was buying 8 servers i7-920 (KS-4A) dropped out servers with a processor W3520/30. If there is nowhere to put the processors, then it is possible.

    "New DC locations" => not planned for the beginning of the year.

    Okay, I'm waiting. It would be cool.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • PremiumFast_NetPremiumFast_Net Member, Provider
    edited January 9

    @wokenwoll said:
    Hi again

    after internal discussion here's what we can do / or not.


    "More Storage" => we can propose 3 configs, pick one and PLEASE explain (use case, why this one, ...). Drives will be SATA and BW remains the same (250Mbps).

    1. W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€
    2. 1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€
    3. 1225v2/NoECC32GB/4*2TB // +-55€

    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?


    this is good news... when i can order it?
    also more free ipv4 can be good too

    thanks

    Thanked by 1vladka24
  • @wokenwoll said:

    >

    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    Would snatch a few of those up myself for some backend stuffs.

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.
    deknahT yb (1): Thanks.

  • fxffxf Member

    @wokenwoll said:
    "More Storage" => we can propose 3 configs, pick one and PLEASE explain (use case, why this one, ...). Drives will be SATA and BW remains the same (250Mbps).

    1. W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    >

    1. 1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€

    >

    1. 1225v2/NoECC32GB/4*2TB // +-55€

    Both 1 and 2 would be very much appreciated.

  • fanfan Member

    wokenwoll said: "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    >

    I'll take a bunch of this.

    Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider

    wokenwoll said: "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    When will it be available for order?

    Thanked by 1mtsbatalha

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • WSSWSS Member

    @wokenwoll said:
    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    I'd be up for this.

    Thanked by 1mtsbatalha

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • WHTWHT Member

    W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€

    This one rocks. 32gb 4x2tb for 35€ also good.

  • hammadhammad Member

    wokenwoll said: 1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€

    Thanked by 1Aidan
  • fLoofLoo Member

    1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€+1
    Just a decent FS-Config.

  • "More BW or BW capped and guaranteed" => we have a huge backbone for sure, but we also have uplinks limits and strategy :) we are discussing about upgrading the limits for 1620v2 SyS models, ETA undef.

    Where is the "upgrade for a fee" option? I can understand not being able to offer it for free, but it would be nice to get options to either 512 or full 1gbit for a paid service.

    Thanked by 2mtsbatalha Xei
  • pincpinc Member

    @wokenwoll said:
    1. W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    I would even go for 4-8GB if the price would be lower - it's enough memory for *ZFS.

    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    This one is hot, I'm definitely in.

    Thanked by 2WSS v3ng
  • wokenwoll said: W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    if that price is without vat the st8 from online seems better imo. 32gb, 500mbit, higher passmark score for 5 euro more. if it's closer to 30 than to 35, it would make up for it.

  • XeiXei Member

    @lion said:

    @wokenwoll said:

    @lovetaquito said:
    8GB RAM, 240GB SSD tier as a sweet spot between essential and game servers please

    1x240 SSD ? about BW what do you expect ? if you can describe the use case it will help me

    What you should deferentially consider is a fixed quota for bandwith with some kind of guarantee. Ex. 1Gbps guaranteed/20TB Traffic

    Offerings like this across their product lines would go a long way to modernize OVH's offerings.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 10

    And what about the increase in drives on the Xeon 1245v2 to 480 GB SSD?

    W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€

    This configuration is also waiting, if it will.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • alice2kalice2k Member
    edited January 10

    wokenwoll said: "Recurring Discount" ==> We heard. We have to check more internally. First step will be "loyalty discounts" with better pricing when choosing 6 or 12 months duration.

    I always try to pay for important servers for several years.
    There is still not enough opportunity to pay immediately for 2 or 3 years.
    For example on a black Friday I bought servers for 1 year. And it would be easy to buy servers with 30% discount and for 3 years.

    wokenwoll said: "More Storage"

    E3-1245v2 / xx ram / 480 SSD ?
    usually SSD is not enough for SYS tariffs
    only 6700k/64/480 ssd for 65e - it was a less good config

    obzor.ly | hostsuki.pro | hosting.kitchen | alice2k.ru

  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 13

    @wokenwoll said:
    Hi again

    after internal discussion here's what we can do / or not.


    "More Storage" => we can propose 3 configs, pick one and PLEASE explain (use case, why this one, ...). Drives will be SATA and BW remains the same (250Mbps).

    1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€

    I prefer this due to newer CPU with better single thread performance. ECC would be better if possible.

    "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    I'd buy a couple right away if available.

    Will shill for Pop-Tarts(must be strawberry flavour).

  • "Like XC 2016" => How about W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€ ?

    Hell yeah! How about a 2nd version with 1TB or 2TB single HDD ?

    Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • WHTWHT Member

    The best config of all times will be:

    W3520 or E3 / NoECC 8GB / 2x128SSD /250Mbps // +-12€

    Thanked by 1karjaj
  • "More BW or BW capped and guaranteed" => we have a huge backbone for sure, but we also have uplinks limits and strategy :) we are discussing about upgrading the limits for 1620v2 SyS models, ETA undef.

    This sounds great. The current limit on this model is perplexing to me.

    Thanked by 1vladka24
  • I'd generally want ECC if available and didn't cost too much more.

    I don't understand the thing about guaranteed bandwidth. That's just speed to the local switch, right? There's no guarantee of actual speed to remote internet addresses, and with budget hosting one can't really expect too much.

  • Would you consider putting 24gigs (or 12gb) in that W3520 box, given that it's triple-channel?

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.
    deknahT yb (1): Thanks.

  • CrabCrab Member

    Two thumbs up for

    W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€

  • sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited January 14

    @wokenwoll said:

    @sunnyg said:
    Surprised that Automatic Renewals for Soyoustart is not on your list. Its a feature that you could literally port over from the OVH manager. It would be an extremely valuable quality of life improvement for a lot of the SYS users.

    That's the case since +-1 year for new order in europe, and now for CA too.
    when you do an order you can register a payment method and select a duration.
    auto-renew will use those parameters per default.
    Then once logged you can change the duration (1/3/6/12) and the renewal will auto apply based on it.

    Hi, I cannot seem to find the option to set auto-renewal anywhere in my account. I will check with the support team if this is an option available on my account. I hope they are on the same wavelength as yourself on this subject. In the past, anything about auto-renewal I used to get the generic reply to buy from OVH instead. If there is an extra option I need to enable that you know about, please do let me know. This is all I see in the "My Services" window in my soyoustart account https://puu.sh/z19P4/2ea770aba3.png

    Personally I would love to see all 3 options available, atleast in France.

    W3520/ECC16GB/4*2TB // +-35€

    1225v2/NoECC16GB/4*2TB // +- 40€

    1225v2/NoECC32GB/4*2TB // +-55€

    Also is it possible to bring back some of the old offers such as the E3-SSD-4, SYS-IP-5, SYS-IP-6 and E5-SAT-3. I'm sure these must still get cancelled every now and then. Also the option to atleast choose the French DC, i.e. choice of RBX, GRA or SBG would be nice.

    Also Leaseweb lets their customers request HDD/RAM changes (upgrades and downgrades), along with a 50euro one time fee for the manual intervention. Would love to see something similar to this at Soyoustart instead of new offers. https://puu.sh/z1a0V/18da568c46.png https://puu.sh/z1a1p/43e3fdd126.png

    Most SYS users will drop old servers to buy new ones, and I recall OVH having complaints about customers cancelling old servers to buy new ones which is why they added setup fees. I do not want to pay setup fees for buying servers again personally. So instead of adding new offers, maybe offer SYS customers the option to upgrade hardware? This way users can upgrade 120GB SSD to upto 300GB/480GB, and 2x2TB to upto 4x2TB HDD, and pay the 50euro intervention fee and the relevant monthly price increase.

    Also I do not like this offer W3520/NoECC16GB/1x240SDD/250Mbps // +-12€

    Its a waste of rack space and if someone wants a XC 2016, they can just buy one from Online.net. If someone wants a server with 1Gbps 30TB Traffic, they should just buy it from Hetzner. Let Online.net do their thing, Hetzner do their thing and OVH/SYS does their own thing.

    For the 12€ SYS offer, they will be either a waste of rack space that could go to better models, or there will be limited quantity available like 150-200 available, which will get sold out in 10 minutes and there will be a lot of people left complaining.

    Also everyone that wants a similar Bandwidth plan to Hetzner servers, that is what OVH used to have before 2013. I've been checking out OVH offers since 2009, and since 2009-13 I recall servers to have:

    5-40TB outgoing traffic to non-OVH

    Unlimited incoming traffic

    Unlimited outgoing traffic to OVH

    https://puu.sh/z1aj4/878f18dce6.png

    https://puu.sh/z1ajw/161f4d2142.png

    I don't see why would OVH go back to how it was when 2009. They realized their bandwidth model was flawed so they offered the new model in 2013. It was flawed because all it did was congest the internal OVH network with thousands of seedbox users and hundreds of seedbox resellers. If anything, expect Hetzner and Online.net to follow suit in the next few years. Bandwidth is only going to get expensive here on out.

    Like I said, if someone wants a SYS server similar to Online.net, buy directly from Online.net. If someone wants a SYS server similar to Hetzner, buy directly from Hetzner. Instead if we can focus on the core quality of life issues with Soyoustart, that would be more useful.

    PS. I apologize to LET for my unpopular opinions.

  • Have competent guys at abuse that won't take down 4 servers because of BitNinjas..
    Other than that dual e5 s v1 or v2( would not mind a setup fee)

  • NihimNihim Member

    @wokenwoll the 12 euro one is quite nice, maybe a 1TB hdd version would be nice.

    Also what about the possibility of the ARM with 4T under 10?

  • Nihim said:

    Also what about the possibility of the ARM with 4T under 10?

    Woah, first thought "unlikely", but why not. Annual plan for something like that would be fine.

  • I hope you can let me buy VPS of OVH
    I come from the mainland of China

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 14

    sunnyg said: Hi, I cannot seem to find the option to set auto-renewal anywhere in my account. I will check with the support team if this is an option available on my account. I hope they are on the same wavelength as yourself on this subject. In the past, anything about auto-renewal I used to get the generic reply to buy from OVH instead. If there is an extra option I need to enable that you know about, please do let me know. This is all I see in the "My Services" window in my soyoustart account https://puu.sh/z19P4/2ea770aba3.png

    Auto-renew is a European USSR. As it is good that there is no such thing in the CIS.

    sunnyg said: Also Leaseweb lets their customers request HDD/RAM changes (upgrades and downgrades), along with a 50euro one time fee for the manual intervention. Would love to see something similar to this at Soyoustart instead of new offers

    Overpriced servers. They have only 75 thousand servers in 20 years, which is very weak.

    sunnyg said: Most SYS users will drop old servers to buy new ones, and I recall OVH having complaints about customers cancelling old servers to buy new ones which is why they added setup fees. I do not want to pay setup fees for buying servers again personally. So instead of adding new offers, maybe offer SYS customers the option to upgrade hardware? This way users can upgrade 120GB SSD to upto 300GB/480GB, and 2x2TB to upto 4x2TB HDD, and pay the 50euro intervention fee and the relevant monthly price increase.

    Processors are able to become obsolete. Disks are also aging. Here's why make a setup fee? Iron is getting more expensive, is it?
    Just on SYS the flow of people went after the cancellation of the installation fee.
    SYS is not new servers, but servers from the main OVH server line.

    sunnyg said: I don't see why would OVH go back to how it was when 2009. They realized their bandwidth model was flawed so they offered the new model in 2013. It was flawed because all it did was congest the internal OVH network with thousands of seedbox users and hundreds of seedbox resellers. If anything, expect Hetzner and Online.net to follow suit in the next few years. Bandwidth is only going to get expensive here on out.

    The data center does not need to sell servers of course. Why all the resellers, do not need to profit. We will make space prices so that no one would buy just everything. Solving all problems.

    sunnyg said: If anything, expect Hetzner and Online.net to follow suit in the next few years. Bandwidth is only going to get expensive here on out.

    This will not happen. They do not care. Online.net can not repair the cancellation for 4 months already. Servers can not be sold on the side, it is possible to fly into money.

    Here's how the invoices in Hetzner look like:

    A monthly invoices requires dozens of accounts for CIS people. Limits on banks and other garbage. In remote countries, there are also server clients. And it would be because in OVH that the link to extend, 1 account would have to be.

    Plus for each account need bank card.

    In online.net, too. For example, one and the same bank card can not be added to two accounts. Different Paypal accounts are necessary, as too, do not add the same to your account. It's HORRIBLE NOT COMFORTABLE, selling it.

    1000 servers are 42 thousand euros.

    In Russia, Ukraine and other countries it is not possible to store large amounts and pay them. Even 1000 euros is already a lot of papers and problems. It's simply impossible to pay 4000 euro for 1 invoice. Through such things bank cards visa/mastercard about 300 pieces.

    In Runet use webmoney/qiwi/yandex/bitcoin. Bank cards are not practically used and PayPal.

    On the piece to renew as in OVH simply and conveniently. I can safely renew the servers at any time. And if I not paid the server, server will stop, and after 5 days deleted.

    So if Hetzner does something like this here: https://www.ovh.ie/cgi-bin/order/renew.cgi there will be a bunch of servers available, not just trusted people.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • michaelsmichaels Member
    edited January 14

    @wokenwoll said:

    sunnyg said: That's great do you happen to know if this can be done for existing Soyoustart servers (i.e. setup auto-renewal for them?)

    SoYouStart > Control Panel > Billing > My Service > Edit

    You'll be able to chose 1/3/6/12 month(s) for the renew period.

    I don't see this on my SyS server :/ Only have a cancel option. I did message them about it and they said you couldn't do it and that it wasn't on the roadmap and to use OVH. (EU user here)

  • @michaels said:

    @wokenwoll said:

    sunnyg said: That's great do you happen to know if this can be done for existing Soyoustart servers (i.e. setup auto-renewal for them?)

    SoYouStart > Control Panel > Billing > My Service > Edit

    You'll be able to chose 1/3/6/12 month(s) for the renew period.

    I don't see this on my SyS server :/ Only have a cancel option. I did message them about it and they said you couldn't do it and that it wasn't on the roadmap and to use OVH. (EU user here)

    Yup same thing with every SYS user I've checked with. No auto-renewal available on SYS IE/UK/CA. Auto-renewal should be the #1 thing on the road-map. Would be great if @wokenwoll could elaborate on this a bit more.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 15

    sunnyg said: Auto-renewal should be the #1 thing on the road-map.

    Auto-renew will kill a whole bunch of sales people. If you want an auto-renewal creek account on OVH FR.

    michaels said: I don't see this on my SyS server :/ Only have a cancel option. I did message them about it and they said you couldn't do it and that it wasn't on the roadmap and to use OVH. (EU user here)

    You probably treat customers what they pay on the last day, and not in advance so that nothing is deleted. Or are you so busy that you can not allocate 10 minutes to renew all the servers? Then the question is what you can do to be so busy?

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • Australia so you start :P

    Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • WHTWHT Member

    When comes santa claus in germany? Seems this is more marjeting thread as something else.

  • @Vova1234 said:

    sunnyg said: Auto-renewal should be the #1 thing on the road-map.

    Auto-renew will kill a whole bunch of sales people. If you want an auto-renewal creek account on OVH FR.

    michaels said: I don't see this on my SyS server :/ Only have a cancel option. I did message them about it and they said you couldn't do it and that it wasn't on the roadmap and to use OVH. (EU user here)

    You probably treat customers what they pay on the last day, and not in advance so that nothing is deleted. Or are you so busy that you can not allocate 10 minutes to renew all the servers? Then the question is what you can do to be so busy?

    Not a question of being to busy, I am not sure where you got that from. It's a question of convenience. It's easy to manage in my accounts, it's easier to manage in a paypal subscription or continuous card authority, it's easier not to forget to do it! I work in IT, where you aim to automate everything that is repeatable so not to make mistakes and to allow us to do more time. I pay almost all my bills by recurring payment; mobile, broadband, power, mortgage, my other VPSes...

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 15

    michaels said: I work in IT, where you aim to automate everything that is repeatable so not to make mistakes and to allow us to do more time. I pay almost all my bills by recurring payment; mobile, broadband, power, mortgage, my other VPSes...

    I work in IT too. Mortgage never took, I do not know what it is.
    Electricity and other utilities in each have a balance, replenished the balance and use.
    Internet is also on balance, threw balance and use. And do not compare utility bills for hosting services.

    VPS I think the garbage is weak and do not use it.
    Servers buy from dozens of data centers and the most convenient payment for them is only in OVH without auto-renewal.

    Example panel without selecting SYS FR. So, register with SYS FR. There is an auto-renew. Do not impose your auto-renewal on other branches(IE).

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • @Vova1234 said:

    michaels said: I work in IT, where you aim to automate everything that is repeatable so not to make mistakes and to allow us to do more time. I pay almost all my bills by recurring payment; mobile, broadband, power, mortgage, my other VPSes...

    I work in IT too. Mortgage never took, I do not know what it is.
    Electricity and other utilities in each have a balance, replenished the balance and use.
    Internet is also on balance, threw balance and use. And do not compare utility bills for hosting services.

    VPS I think the garbage is weak and do not use it.
    Servers buy from dozens of data centers and the most convenient payment for them is only in OVH without auto-renewal.

    Example panel without selecting SYS FR. So, register with SYS FR. There is an auto-renew. Do not impose your auto-renewal on other branches(IE).

    I think you're under the impression that auto-renewal is a mandatory feature and once added, you'd be forced to auto-renew every server (like Online.net)? If you check OVH.ie, auto-renewal is an optional feature, can be enabled/disabled for select servers. I'm sure it can't be hard to simply port that feature from the OVH panel to the soyoustart panel.

  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
    edited January 15

    @sunnyg said:

    @Vova1234 said:

    michaels said: I work in IT, where you aim to automate everything that is repeatable so not to make mistakes and to allow us to do more time. I pay almost all my bills by recurring payment; mobile, broadband, power, mortgage, my other VPSes...

    I work in IT too. Mortgage never took, I do not know what it is.
    Electricity and other utilities in each have a balance, replenished the balance and use.
    Internet is also on balance, threw balance and use. And do not compare utility bills for hosting services.

    VPS I think the garbage is weak and do not use it.
    Servers buy from dozens of data centers and the most convenient payment for them is only in OVH without auto-renewal.

    Example panel without selecting SYS FR. So, register with SYS FR. There is an auto-renew. Do not impose your auto-renewal on other branches(IE).

    I think you're under the impression that auto-renewal is a mandatory feature and once added, you'd be forced to auto-renew every server (like Online.net)? If you check OVH.ie, auto-renewal is an optional feature, can be enabled/disabled for select servers. I'm sure it can't be hard to simply port that feature from the OVH panel to the soyoustart panel.

    On OVH FR - can disable auto, renew the link too.

    On Kimsufi FR - it is not possible to disable, you can not extend the server by reference

    On SoYouStart FR - it is not possible to disable, you can not extend the server by reference

    On OVH IE - can be extended by reference

    On Kimsufi IE - there is no auto-renewal, you can renew the link

    On SoYouStart IE - there is no auto-renewal, you can renew the link

    To me, these auto-renew of the USSR are being pulled down in a pure form. Europe is a big USSR.

    My Hosting: ABCVG.net

  • As far as I can tell I have FR Kimsufi/SYS accounts, and all my stuff is automatically renewed. I'd actually prefer to disable that and manually do it, but it isn't a huge deal.

    Thanked by 1Vova1234

    Will shill for Pop-Tarts(must be strawberry flavour).

  • @wokenwoll so when any of this happening ?

  • wokenwollwokenwoll Member, Provider

    @hammad said:
    @wokenwoll so when any of this happening ?

    Answer thursday about the planning. need to confirm some points with supply chain.

Sign In or Register to comment.