Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adult hosting vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

adult hosting vps

deboradebora Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

Hello everyone
I search a VPS adult hosting in Europa.
Legal, no streaming, no copyright, only dating
2 cpu
2-4 ram
100 gb ssd
15-20 $ (can be change)
Europe data center (priority)

Someone had a proposition?
Thank you
Best regards

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited September 2016

Hi Debora,

Feel free to take a look at our website, we're UK based and have no problem with this provided it's legal content and not breaching any copyright / license.

I have sent you a private message with further info.

Many thanks,

Jacob.

• It's only adult dating website.
    No streaming
    copyright/licence not breaching
    Legal content

• LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Host Rep

We can provide you VPS in Europe. We have our servers with multiple locations like Spain, Portugal, Ukraine and Germany. I have sent you private message along with all details.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@debora said:
    Hello everyone
    I search a VPS adult hosting in Europa.
    Legal, no streaming, no copyright, only dating
    2 cpu
    2-4 ram
    100 gb ssd
    15-20 $ (can be change)
    Europe data center (priority)

Someone had a proposition?
    Thank you
    Best regards

Hello there,

You can take a look at our VPS plans from here https://www.hetnix.com/vps-servers.xml

Also, you can add DDoS Mitigation to them during the order process.

Thank you.

• Thanked by 1cociu
  • yes i can provide this, pm if you are interesed

• BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

The vast majority of hosts will not limit you from adult websites, with the exception of hosts based in Islamic countries and members of religious communities.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • liteserver.nl

• One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

• chinmoy said: One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

Wait. I am a member in 20 communities like this. You mean I won't get laid? Cannot be. I already received 100+ private messages from Ladies. Well, okay. It was 100+ Ladies and the same private message, but - hey! - all women are somehow alike, eh?

Thanked by 2switsys chinmoy
  • @Kobe said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

The vast majority of hosts will not limit you from adult websites, with the exception of hosts based in Islamic countries and members of religious communities.

it's a little project.... We can't be a badoo

• sinsin Member
    edited September 2016

Liteserver.nl is a great provider in NL and they SSD KVM plans are really fast. I've used them for adult content in the past and was very happy with their services.

They have a 15% off promocode at the top of their website and you can always sign up for a small plan to test out their speed/network and then upgrade.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Kobe said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

^^ This. You might as well search for any host and then ask them if they'll allow the content. Narrowing your provider search from the beginning doesn't make sense.

• euservreuservr Member
    edited September 2016

We can provide vps in Netherlands.
    6Gb ram, 3 Core cpu, 50GB SSD (RAID10), cost 25usd/mo.

150GB SATA(RAID10) for 22usd/mo

• Not sure if I'm allowed to offer you a KVM, but I have a 4vCore 3GB RAM 100GB HDD 7TB Monthly traffic limit from BudgentNode that I no longer need. It's paid for until 22/09/2017. Netherlands based. Payment is annual, let me know if you are interested.

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2016

@Amitz said:

chinmoy said: One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

Wait. I am a member in 20 communities like this. You mean I won't get laid? Cannot be. I already received 100+ private messages from Ladies. Well, okay. It was 100+ Ladies and the same private message, but - hey! - all women are somehow alike, eh?

My theory is that it's actually just a single crazy lady making hundreds of profiles because she really, really wants you. How about that? Hohoho

Thanked by 2Amitz netomx
  • Love that thought!