Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


adult hosting vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

adult hosting vps

deboradebora Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

Hello everyone
I search a VPS adult hosting in Europa.
Legal, no streaming, no copyright, only dating
2 cpu
2-4 ram
100 gb ssd
15-20 $ (can be change)
Europe data center (priority)

Someone had a proposition?
Thank you
Best regards

Comments

  • JacobJacob Member
    edited September 2016

    Hi Debora,

    Feel free to take a look at our website, we're UK based and have no problem with this provided it's legal content and not breaching any copyright / license.



    I have sent you a private message with further info.


    Many thanks,

    Jacob.

    AboveClouds • UK Company • UK Datacentre • UK Customer Support

    High Performance Pure SSD Cloud Hosting with a personal touch

  • It's only adult dating website.
    No streaming
    copyright/licence not breaching
    Legal content

  • LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Provider

    We can provide you VPS in Europe. We have our servers with multiple locations like Spain, Portugal, Ukraine and Germany. I have sent you private message along with all details.

  • AndreixAndreix Member, Provider

    @debora said:
    Hello everyone
    I search a VPS adult hosting in Europa.
    Legal, no streaming, no copyright, only dating
    2 cpu
    2-4 ram
    100 gb ssd
    15-20 $ (can be change)
    Europe data center (priority)

    Someone had a proposition?
    Thank you
    Best regards

    Hello there,

    You can take a look at our VPS plans from here https://www.hetnix.com/vps-servers.xml

    Also, you can add DDoS Mitigation to them during the order process.

    Thank you.

    NEW! RIPE ASN Registration for only 30 EUR one-time! Order form here.

  • Thanked by 1cociu
  • yes i can provide this, pm if you are interesed

    I dont answer my tickets!

  • BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

    The vast majority of hosts will not limit you from adult websites, with the exception of hosts based in Islamic countries and members of religious communities.

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • liteserver.nl

    Lu Lu Lu, I've got some apples. Lu Lu Lu you've got some too.

  • One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

    :)

  • chinmoy said: One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

    Wait. I am a member in 20 communities like this. You mean I won't get laid? Cannot be. I already received 100+ private messages from Ladies. Well, okay. It was 100+ Ladies and the same private message, but - hey! - all women are somehow alike, eh?

    Thanked by 2switsys chinmoy

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • @Kobe said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

    The vast majority of hosts will not limit you from adult websites, with the exception of hosts based in Islamic countries and members of religious communities.

    it's a little project.... We can't be a badoo

  • sinsin Member
    edited September 2016

    Liteserver.nl is a great provider in NL and they SSD KVM plans are really fast. I've used them for adult content in the past and was very happy with their services.

    They have a 15% off promocode at the top of their website and you can always sign up for a small plan to test out their speed/network and then upgrade.

  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Provider

    @Kobe said:
    BuyVM Luxembourg maybe? Or what about OVH?

    The vast majority of hosts will not limit you from adult websites, with the exception of hosts based in Islamic countries and members of religious communities.

    ^^ This. You might as well search for any host and then ask them if they'll allow the content. Narrowing your provider search from the beginning doesn't make sense.

    Reprise Hosting (AS62838) Specializing in self-managed cheap dedicated servers and and cheap VPS hosting.

  • euservreuservr Member
    edited September 2016

    We can provide vps in Netherlands.
    6Gb ram, 3 Core cpu, 50GB SSD (RAID10), cost 25usd/mo.

    150GB SATA(RAID10) for 22usd/mo

    Offshore Vps Hosting

    6GB RAM, 3Core, 1Gbps @ $22/mo [NL/RU]

  • Not sure if I'm allowed to offer you a KVM, but I have a 4vCore 3GB RAM 100GB HDD 7TB Monthly traffic limit from BudgentNode that I no longer need. It's paid for until 22/09/2017. Netherlands based. Payment is annual, let me know if you are interested.

  • BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Provider
    edited September 2016

    @Amitz said:

    chinmoy said: One of those adult dating sites, that doesn't have any real members? But you use affiliates to make horny men sign up believing they'll get laid and profit!!!

    Wait. I am a member in 20 communities like this. You mean I won't get laid? Cannot be. I already received 100+ private messages from Ladies. Well, okay. It was 100+ Ladies and the same private message, but - hey! - all women are somehow alike, eh?

    My theory is that it's actually just a single crazy lady making hundreds of profiles because she really, really wants you. How about that? Hohoho

    Thanked by 2Amitz netomx

    bunny.net - The content delivery platform that truly hops.

  • Love that thought!

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

Sign In or Register to comment.