Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y

regeleregele Member, Provider

Test IP: http://lg.hostclean.net
    Protection DDos Protected
    Additional IP: $1/IP
    SolusVM Panel

Virtual Privates Servers Plans For Plans Url: https://www.hostclean.net/ah-vps-server.php

Special 256 MB VPS

10GB storage
    256 MB RAM
    512 MB Burst RAM
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz
    CPU 2 core
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    Port 1GB 1 IPv4
    SolusVM Panel
    Full Root Access
    Choice of Linux OS
    OpenVZ

$11 /Year

Order Link: Order Now

Special 512 MB VPS

15GB storage
    512 MB RAM
    1024 MB Burst RAM
    CPU 2 core
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    Port 1GB 1 IPv4
    SolusVM Panel
    Full Root Access
    Choice of Linux OS
    OpenVZ

$2 /Month

Special 1024 MB VPS

20GB storage
    1024 MB RAM
    2048 MB Burst RAM
    CPU 2 core
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    Port 1GB 1 IPv4
    SolusVM Panel
    Full Root Access
    Choice of Linux OS
    OpenVZ

$3 /Month

Special 2048 MB VPS

25GB storage
    2048 MB RAM
    3072 MB Burst RAM
    CPU 2 core
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    Port 1GB 1 IPv4
    SolusVM Panel
    Full Root Access
    Choice of Linux OS
    OpenVZ

$6 /Month

We accept: PayPal , BTC

hostclean.net Locations: Romania (RO) |
    OVZ & KVM PURE SSD Voxility DDos Protection 500Gbps starting $1/mo Dedicat Server, Skype ID: SuportServere

Comments

• cociucociu Member, Provider

@regele way i am 100% i am sure i know you ? way you hidden your identity ?

in this thread wich is closed now .... for some reasons we give you some advice but i see you are ignored the rules of this forum http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62102/ovz-storage-10gb-256mb-ram-512-mb-burst-protection-ddos-gb-cpu-2-core-traffic-unlimited

• regeleregele Member, Provider

After admin checkups, everyhing seems to be allright.

OVZ & KVM PURE SSD Voxility DDos Protection 500Gbps starting $1/mo Dedicat Server, Skype ID: SuportServere

company ? hidden whois ? what is allright for you ? did you lost 5 min to read the rules ?

this in the rules @regele "Providers need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain OR provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of your country's commerce authority)."

mind your own business.bye

@regele way i am sure i know you verry well ?

http://prntscr.com/94p1pb, your domain , owner GlobeHosting? we talk whois :)

Thanked by 1tronyx

edited November 2015

@regele you have been adverted with the rules , so if you ignore all avertisment i am preatty sure next will be ban here

Thanked by 1tronyx

You are romanian with an america address. You're whole whois is fake. Does this look right to you?

@regele really you are a noob now

regele said: You are romanian with an america address. You're whole whois is fake. Does this look right to you?

@Nekki sometimes i miss you !

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@cociu said:
      Nekki sometimes i miss you !

Flag the thread you bell.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

i sent 999 flags until now , i am preaty sure this is from hostingfuze or phase7

• jarjar Provider
      edited November 2015

cociu said: Providers need to display valid Public WHOIS information

The domain has public WHOIS information. If you have a problem with them that you think everyone here should be aware of, feel free to post that information here for people to read. If you have information that you think justifies action on my part, post it and I'll review it :)

nothing about this @jarland if i am wrong i apologise .. but really i dont see this public whois

Thanked by 1jar
    • jarjar Provider

@cociu said:
      nothing about this jarland if i am wrong i apologise .. but really i dont see this public whois

All good. Here's what I see:

Registrant Name: Ion Robert
      Registrant Organization: HOSTCLEAN SRL
      Registrant Street: Strada Valea Calugareasca Mr.14 Bl.2 Sc.A
      Registrant City: Bucharesti
      Registrant State/Province: Bucuresti
      Registrant Postal Code: 061728
      Registrant Country: RO
      Registrant Phone: +40.766801040
      Registrant Phone Ext:
      Registrant Fax:
      Registrant Fax Ext:
      Registrant Email: [email protected]

what's your purpose in all this?

regele said: regele

now nothing , and + i apologise i am not rush

ok, thanks

• colingptcolingpt Member
      edited November 2015

@regele said:
      what's your purpose in all this?

He tried to ban a competitor but failed, sadly, sadly, isn't it?

Thanked by 1rokok
    • NyrNyr Member
      edited November 2015

jarland said: If you have information that you think justifies action on my part, post it and I'll review it :)

I had been very critical of some of @cociu's statements in the past, but I don't think he's being paranoid about this matter. I had been insisting on this for half a year, but had been ignored by LET staff and no action has been taken to stop this scammers. I'll try one last time with you, since I know you are always open to discussion.

The following "companies" advertising or previously advertising here are related. All of them are offering or offered $11/year unmetered OVZ in Romania: hostclean.net / hostclean.ro / rack.sh / rackhost.co / phase-7.net / phase-7.ro

There is a LOT of circunstancial evidence but I understand that you guys are hesitant to take action just based on that, so I'll just get to the facts:

It has been proved beyond doubt that rack.sh/rackhost.co had access to a customer database originated from Phase-7, a "company" which disappeared scamming hundreds of customers. This has been confirmed by me and other customers in previous offer threads and the rack.sh/rackhost.co representative finally admitted that he obtained the database from the scammers and used it to spamvertise.

HostClean and Phase-7 were sharing the same IP space and infrastructure some months ago. Let me elaborate a bit...

176.223.119.0/24 was rented from jump.ro to Phase-7. Let's take a look at what domains were hosted there for some interesting parts of their IP space:

metin.phase-7.net -> 176.223.119.4
      server.hostclean.ro, web1.hostclean.ro, web2.hostclean.ro -> 176.223.119.9
      openvz.phase-7.net -> 176.223.119.253

The rest of the subnet was mostly used for spam.

89.44.110.0/23 was another subnet rented to Phase-7. What a surprise, it is again used by both "companies":

phase-7.org -> 89.44.110.251
      phase-7.net -> 89.44.110.252
      phase-7.ro -> 89.44.110.252
      gwpay.phase-7.ro -> 89.44.110.252
      hostclean.net -> 89.44.110.95
      hostclean.net -> 89.44.110.99

I am already getting bored of writing about this, so will only point out one of those circunstancial gems which I didn't previously discover...

89.44.110.99 PTR -> gazduire.hostclean.ro
      89.44.110.251 PTR -> gazduire.phase-7.net

They are such great friends that they share names for their cPanel servers :)

Now, where do I get back the hour I lost while writing this... :(

edited November 2015

@Nyr thanks for clarify ....

Thanked by 1Nyr
    • I've further edited my comment to include more records which I wrongly skipped during the copypaste.

yesterday if i was try to protect users LET i was acused to scarred of concurence ... lol !

• I'm sure they were using a private whois until @cociu caught it and then they removed the protection. Whois updated Nov 19, 2015.

Thanked by 1Nyr
      edited November 2015

@TheOnlyDK yes is true but the moderators of LET dont want to see this.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK Nyr

cociu you have a fake whois .it`s ok?

edited November 2015

@regele who told you this ? Read the fuking rules and nobody will have nothing with you !

check whois for this domain hostsolutions.ro

@regele , i posted my company details in my webpage , i am not rush to present me to my customers/visitators, i am not hide nothing. Regarding the whois open your eyes and read the rules.

second , what the @Nyr said i am preatty sure you are a scamer !

are you crazy

ok , i will not lost more my time, good luck

• jarjar Provider
      edited November 2015

@cociu said:
      yes is true but the moderators of LET dont want to see this.

Look at it from my view. I pop in here and all I see is you, someone who offers low end service in Romania (a fairly rare location around here) jumping down the throat of someone who is clearly a competitor.

Now, I wasn't a part of issues with previous hosts such as phase7. I didn't read any of that at the time, so consider me a brand new party to this. Obviously, I don't ban your competitor because of past discussions that I didn't have.

@Nyr Thank you very much for that information. At this point, I simply don't feel comfortable taking any action. Based on what I see, and my trust for you as an individual, I do believe that I may have felt differently if I had been a moderator at the time of incidents surrounding phase7. However, with right now being the beginning of this for me I think that the most sound decision I can make is to keep an eye out. Perhaps, if I have time, I might try to go back and read through those old conversations and help build up my knowledge of them. I certainly agree to keep an open mind and my feelings may or may not change after doing so.

Regardless, I very much appreciate the information and will use it as a frame of reference as I educate myself more on the matter.

Thanked by 1Nyr

@jarland in the moment when i sent the flag was whois protected, in the webpage no company published. Now about competitors ... never i was try to jumping down any of them. i sell more easly if i had competitors if you want to understand whay . Never mind was only to prevent ... and if i am wrong i apologise , i send my apologise yesterday too. But when @Nyr come with details .... i know will be a "exotic" final here. No more comments.

Thanked by 1jar
    • System Info
      -----------
      Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz
      CPU Cores       : 1
      Frequency       : 2003.000 MHz
      Memory          : 256 MB
      Swap            : 256 MB
      Uptime          : 12 days, 8:31,

OS              : CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
      Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
      Kernel          : 2.6.32-042stab111.12

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
      ---------------------

Location                Provider        Speed
      CDN                     Cachefly        62.0MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          14.0MB/s
      Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       12.4MB/s
      Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       10.7MB/s
      San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       11.3MB/s
      Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       19.1MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          4.20MB/s
      Singapore               Softlayer       5.59MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         29.3MB/s
      Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        64.2MB/s

Disk Speed
      ----------
      I/O (1st run)   : 80.5 MB/s
      I/O (2nd run)   : 103 MB/s
      I/O (3rd run)   : 105 MB/s
      Average I/O     : 96.1667 MB/s

• @Fazzil, it looks like you only got 1 CPU and 256MB of ram from @regele, weren't they supposed to give you 2 CPU cores and 512MB ram due to burst ram?

• Special 256 MB VPS
      can you offer a test ip address

"But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you"

• @regele you are friend with Radu from ITDataTelecom ?

my blog, my company, my opinions

• Torrents allowed on this plan too?

Yes, We accept torrents