Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10 GB SSD caching, UNMETERED Bandwidth, 1 CPU core, 256/512MB RAM DDos Protected, Only $11/y

2»

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

@regele who told you this ? Read the fuking rules and nobody will have nothing with you !

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

check whois for this domain hostsolutions.ro

• @regele , i posted my company details in my webpage , i am not rush to present me to my customers/visitators, i am not hide nothing. Regarding the whois open your eyes and read the rules.

• second , what the @Nyr said i am preatty sure you are a scamer !

are you crazy

• ok , i will not lost more my time, good luck

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

@cociu said:
    yes is true but the moderators of LET dont want to see this.

Look at it from my view. I pop in here and all I see is you, someone who offers low end service in Romania (a fairly rare location around here) jumping down the throat of someone who is clearly a competitor.

Now, I wasn't a part of issues with previous hosts such as phase7. I didn't read any of that at the time, so consider me a brand new party to this. Obviously, I don't ban your competitor because of past discussions that I didn't have.

@Nyr Thank you very much for that information. At this point, I simply don't feel comfortable taking any action. Based on what I see, and my trust for you as an individual, I do believe that I may have felt differently if I had been a moderator at the time of incidents surrounding phase7. However, with right now being the beginning of this for me I think that the most sound decision I can make is to keep an eye out. Perhaps, if I have time, I might try to go back and read through those old conversations and help build up my knowledge of them. I certainly agree to keep an open mind and my feelings may or may not change after doing so.

Regardless, I very much appreciate the information and will use it as a frame of reference as I educate myself more on the matter.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • @jarland in the moment when i sent the flag was whois protected, in the webpage no company published. Now about competitors ... never i was try to jumping down any of them. i sell more easly if i had competitors if you want to understand whay . Never mind was only to prevent ... and if i am wrong i apologise , i send my apologise yesterday too. But when @Nyr come with details .... i know will be a "exotic" final here. No more comments.

Thanked by 1jar
  • System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz
    CPU Cores       : 1
    Frequency       : 2003.000 MHz
    Memory          : 256 MB
    Swap            : 256 MB
    Uptime          : 12 days, 8:31,

OS              : CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 2.6.32-042stab111.12

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        62.0MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          14.0MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       12.4MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       10.7MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       11.3MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       19.1MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          4.20MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       5.59MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         29.3MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        64.2MB/s

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 80.5 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 103 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 105 MB/s
    Average I/O     : 96.1667 MB/s

• @Fazzil, it looks like you only got 1 CPU and 256MB of ram from @regele, weren't they supposed to give you 2 CPU cores and 512MB ram due to burst ram?

• Special 256 MB VPS
    can you offer a test ip address

• @regele you are friend with Radu from ITDataTelecom ?

• Torrents allowed on this plan too?

Yes, We accept torrents