Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedistation.com VPS more than 10 days can not access! Service providers have not responded to my TK!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedistation.com VPS more than 10 days can not access! Service providers have not responded to my TK!

YIemYIem Member
edited November 2016 in General

This is very disappointing! This is my previous post----->>I want to know what happened at dedistation.com? My VPS has been unable to access more than 36 hours

Previously just can not access 36 hours, and now is more than 10 days can not access, they do not have any reply to information!
They are like dead!

More than 36 hours from the last can not access, no reply to information! I do not trust them!
But did not think they can be more than 10 days can not access! No reply to my TK information!
September began to use VPS, to now have more than 15 days can not access!

Just want to remind everyone - please carefully choose VPS!
VPS also has three months to expire! How to deal with it?
And now can not be accessed, SolusVM management background can not be restarted - or related to any operation!

Comments

• They're deadpooling.

Poor customer service and all.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @Foul said:
    They're deadpooling.

Poor customer service and all.

I also doubt
    They are now dead!

• Belongs this to the guy who deadpooled a brand before 1-2 years?

• @WHT said:
    Belongs this to the guy who deadpooled a brand before 1-2 years?

I am not very clear, maybe they!

• Maybe they did something with your VPS's IP configuration.

The same happened to me few weeks ago.

• My VPS still working slow as hell

• @Zeast said:
    My VPS still working slow as hell

I have two vps at DediStation and noticed this too: one of my two VPS is tragically slow, with high "wait" time, and very low i/o-speed (the other is down for 3-4 weeks, but that's different story). It seems to me they reduced number of servers and increased vps-density on those remaining. Clearly heading to deadpool...

Definitely the worst vps-hosting I have ever seen. I thought nothing can be worse than VirtWire but I was terribly wrong...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I think they are not deadpooled. I also posted this issue here & then personally sen message to @linuxthefish He responded well & took care of My Ticket ! You can also try this.

• @linuxthefish where is the support? My vps go down about two, TWO weeks...

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I think they are not deadpooled. I also posted this issue here & then personally sen message to @linuxthefish He responded well & took care of My Ticket ! You can also try this.

WTF should I contact someone here going by nick "linuxthefish"? After all, Dedistation has customer support portal! That's the place to open tickets, answer them, and solve the problems...

• Also my four vpses were down for at least 7 days. No response for ticket. Curiously, the website was funtional, also the control panel. I have 3 month left also I didn't put anything important on it. If it is truly deadpooled, emmm, not a big thing after being through serveral gone providers such as hostbd24 ...

• I have 2 vpses with them. Both are working.

• my vps hasn't been working for a couple of weeks. just tried to reboot but nothing. whats going on?!?

• Deadpooling is going on...

• It seems they are headed into the goodhosting zone. Sort of a twilight zone for hosting companies before they disappear completly.

• I received this mail today:
    DediStation System Message:

11/08/2016 01:05 PM
    Hello,

On Tuesday the 8'th of November at 16:00 GMT, we will move billing website and SolusVM to a different server and software setup, as well as changing ticket departments and assignments. To complete this, we will be taking the billing system offline for 30 minutes.

Once the billing system is back online, please check to make sure any products, invoices or tickets are still showing the correct status.

At 17:00 GMT, we will be updating all VPS nodes and resolving any downtime or configuration issues. We will also be migrating a few VPS's that are using our old SolusVM panel. If your VPS is due for migration, you will receive a seperate email letting you know the migration time with options to delay or change this.

Best Regards,
    Alex @ DediStation

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Very "reputable" hoster, I can't see any details about company. If you buy because it is cheap..........

• KylinTKylinT Member
    edited November 2016

@bacloud said:If you buy because it is cheap..........

Apparently, absolutely, definitely, if one choose reasonable price provider other than cheapest provider, this kind of things can always be avoid. However, people love budget product, people love the lowest price, which is hardly to refuse especially lower price with higher performance. Anyway, If someone want to find a reaaaallllly stable vps for some serious job, then NEVER GO CHEAPEST FIRST.

• I only have it as one of 4 dns servers. I would however like the service to stay online more often as its my closest one.

• LOL, many VPS are down for a few weeks, and yet the first thing Dedistation takes care is their billing website!

• @Jarry said:
    LOL, many VPS are down for a few weeks, and yet the first thing Dedistation takes care is their billing website!

I know, you'd think their get their priorities right and put their customers first....

• @Fritz said:
    Maybe they did something with your VPS's IP configuration.

The same happened to me few weeks ago.

Well, I have also had 36 hours before I could not access!

• @Zeast said:
    My VPS still working slow as hell

This is true

• @KylinT said:
    Also my four vpses were down for at least 7 days. No response for ticket. Curiously, the website was funtional, also the control panel. I have 3 month left also I didn't put anything important on it. If it is truly deadpooled, emmm, not a big thing after being through serveral gone providers such as hostbd24 ...

I have not responded for more than 15 days!

• @elofty said:
    my vps hasn't been working for a couple of weeks. just tried to reboot but nothing. whats going on?!?

I also is so!

• YIemYIem Member
    edited November 2016

YIem said: dedistation.com VPS more than 10 days can not access! Service providers have not responded to my TK!

Here are the emails I just received indicating that they are not dead!
    But they did not reply to TK, perhaps this is an excuse for their failure!

********>>>

Hello,

On Tuesday the 8'th of November at 16:00 GMT, we will move billing website and SolusVM to a different server and software setup, as well as changing ticket departments and assignments. To complete this, we will be taking the billing system offline for 30 minutes.

Once the billing system is back online, please check to make sure any products, invoices or tickets are still showing the correct status.

At 17:00 GMT, we will be updating all VPS nodes and resolving any downtime or configuration issues. We will also be migrating a few VPS's that are using our old SolusVM panel. If your VPS is due for migration, you will receive a seperate email letting you know the migration time with options to delay or change this.

Best Regards,
    Alex @ DediStation

• I think this company will disappear in next time, ticket support is dead, linuxthefish is dead, vps are gone, work only dedistation.com and solusvm panel. No more update from mail support...

• mine is back up but for how long...

• @elofty you are lucky. I got an message here from @linuxthefish on 5 november, and yesterday something that they are changing servers or some shit like that. From my first time i have said something about their crappy servers till now, i did not got nor my money back or my servers up and running.. but still i am waiting my paypal claim to be solved.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Apparently, My Box is up & working keeping in touch with @linuxthefish !