Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Provider Title
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Provider Title

jarjar Provider
    edited February 2016 in Announcements

Hey everyone!

There seems to be some confusion around the Provider title here and I think it needs to be clarified what this title is and what it represents.

The Provider title indicates that you have contacted me or a moderator and told us the company that you represent, and we have given you the title so that you may be able to post in the offer forum.

The Provider title is NOT an indicator of:

• Quality
    • Proper vetting
    • Authority
    • Social status
    • Professional status

If your account meets the requirements to post offers and you wish to post offers, you need the provider title. If your account does not meet the requirements and/or you have no intention of posting offers from that account, you do NOT need the provider title.

I have granted the provider title to a few accounts that do not qualify to post offers, accounts that have no intention of posting offers, in the name of status. This was my mistake. These will not be revoked. No further requests of this kind will be honored. The provider title exists purely to allow you to post in the Offer forum.

This may change in the future, but we are not prepared to handle the workload of treating the title as a status symbol at this time.

Thanks for listening :)

Comments