16-24GB dedi, /29, BYO-ISO, IPMI (DelimiterVPS coupon?)
As the title indicates, I'm looking for a new dedicated server provider.
I've got an almost-perfect dedi at DelimiterVPS, a coupon would definitely tip me to buying since it'd drop the monthly price down to my goal.
- CPU: Don't care
- RAM: 16GB-24GB
- HDD: 200GB+
- Bandwidth: Don't care
- Net: RDNS required. Ideally self-managed, but ticket/email based requests are fine
- OS: Windows 2012 Trial (I have my own key) OR Bring Your Own ISO
- IPMI: Required (constant not required, but no shenanigans with $50/hour fee if I have to request one)
- Price Range: $40-50/mo (can do quarterly if there's a decent discount for doing so)
- Other: Lenient AUP restrictions. I run my own email server, so no "you have to use our mail relay" crap, I also may run a small (20-40) user personal IRC server for the game server I host.
Obviously unmanaged is fine, but if there is a network problem and I submit a high priority ticket, it better damn well get a response in a LOT less than 20 hours (my current provider's "high priority" response time).
I have found numerous offers with this configuration for ~$50/mo, but am looking for a bit of a deal (aren't we all ;p)
Yes, I did search for a few hours through LET and I will continue to do so after I post this, but it never hurts to ask while you're working