Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Fully Managed $5.00 VPS
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Fully Managed $5.00 VPS

Happy Easter Everyone!

Webline Services has a wide portfolio of hosting services such as Shared hosting, Ecommerce Hosting, Master Reseller,Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated servers in both Linux and Windows platforms! We also have domain registrations, and SSL's . We have our own inhouse datacenters in multiple locations as well as bilingual staff.

Our OpenVZ Linux VPS has won many awards and we invite you to take a look and sign up today with coupon code lowendbox to get 15% off for life on an already inexpensive VPS.

Server specifications and pricing details are as below

OpenVZ Starter

512 MB guaranteed RAM
    2 CPU core
    30 GB space
    1000 GB monthly bandwidth
    1 Ipv4 address and Ipv6 available

Monthly Price : $5.00
    Promo Code : lowendbox for 15% off for life.

Payment methods

PayPal
    Credit Card

For any questions related to our services or promotional offers, please send us an email to [email protected] or initiate a Live chat from here

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member

Fully managed for $5 are u kiddin ?

• SunnSunn Member

It is past April Fools.

• NickMNickM Member

said: We have our own inhouse datacenters

So... your staff members' basements?

• HostNunHostNun Member
      edited April 2014

I had a VPS with Webline Services for a month or two. It wasn't 'fully managed' so I can't speak to that, but their support went above and beyond to accommodate some of my requests that might have normally fallen in the 'managed services' category. I had no problems with the service itself at the time. Fast New York network and no downtime.

I ended up downgrading the VPS to shared hosting because I had overestimated my needs. I still have the shared hosting plan with them at the time of this message and have no complaints whatsoever.

As to whether they can offer fully managed services for $5, that's another story, but it might be worth a shot.

Thanked by 1iSky
    • iSkyiSky Member

@hostnun i think they can't tell the different between which one is full manage and one that self manage. For technical issue they will handle, they said it count as fully managed.

• @vlinares I think it would be helpful if you defined what you mean by 'fully managed'. If you don't give the term a context, you can't blame people for reacting cynically.

Thanked by 1darkshire
    • What we mean is that we will handle just about any issue or configuration request you may have with your server outside of custom software/script installations so for example:
      *Security audits.
      *Loading problems or sluggishness.
      *Network related issues.
      *Failure of server to boot.
      *Hardware failures
      *DNS Configuration
      *Troubleshooting script configurations and/or website errors.
      *E-mail configuration
      *Software upgrades & migrations
      *Backup configurations
      *etc.
      I apologize for the confusion and hope this clears it up a bit