Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fully Managed $5.00 VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fully Managed $5.00 VPS

Happy Easter Everyone!

Webline Services has a wide portfolio of hosting services such as Shared hosting, Ecommerce Hosting, Master Reseller,Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated servers in both Linux and Windows platforms! We also have domain registrations, and SSL's . We have our own inhouse datacenters in multiple locations as well as bilingual staff.

Our OpenVZ Linux VPS has won many awards and we invite you to take a look and sign up today with coupon code lowendbox to get 15% off for life on an already inexpensive VPS.

Server specifications and pricing details are as below

OpenVZ Starter

512 MB guaranteed RAM
2 CPU core
30 GB space
1000 GB monthly bandwidth
1 Ipv4 address and Ipv6 available

Monthly Price : $5.00
Promo Code : lowendbox for 15% off for life.

Payment methods

PayPal
Credit Card

For any questions related to our services or promotional offers, please send us an email to [email protected] or initiate a Live chat from here

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member

Fully managed for $5 are u kiddin ?

• SunnSunn Member

It is past April Fools.

• NickMNickM Member

said: We have our own inhouse datacenters

So... your staff members' basements?

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited April 2014

I had a VPS with Webline Services for a month or two. It wasn't 'fully managed' so I can't speak to that, but their support went above and beyond to accommodate some of my requests that might have normally fallen in the 'managed services' category. I had no problems with the service itself at the time. Fast New York network and no downtime.

I ended up downgrading the VPS to shared hosting because I had overestimated my needs. I still have the shared hosting plan with them at the time of this message and have no complaints whatsoever.

As to whether they can offer fully managed services for $5, that's another story, but it might be worth a shot.

Thanked by 1iSky
  • iSkyiSky Member

@hostnun i think they can't tell the different between which one is full manage and one that self manage. For technical issue they will handle, they said it count as fully managed.

• @vlinares I think it would be helpful if you defined what you mean by 'fully managed'. If you don't give the term a context, you can't blame people for reacting cynically.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • What we mean is that we will handle just about any issue or configuration request you may have with your server outside of custom software/script installations so for example:
    *Security audits.
    *Loading problems or sluggishness.
    *Network related issues.
    *Failure of server to boot.
    *Hardware failures
    *DNS Configuration
    *Troubleshooting script configurations and/or website errors.
    *E-mail configuration
    *Software upgrades & migrations
    *Backup configurations
    *etc.
    I apologize for the confusion and hope this clears it up a bit