Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[IKLET50] Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[IKLET50] Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021

IkoulaIkoula Provider
edited February 8 in Offers

Dear LET,
Recently, we have received a lot of messages. Many people hope we can do a promotional event again at LET. We appreciate your support and therefore we have decided to organize a five-day promotional event only for Low End Talk starting now.

Details of promotional event:
Date: February 8, 2021-February 12, 2021
Discount: 50 % OFF life-time
Product: Dedicated Server
-Agile S /Agile S i3 /Agile M (gamme classic) / Agile L (gamme classic) / Power M / Power L / Classic Power M

Promotion code: IKLET50

Details here

*No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal. This offer is for Agile S, Agile S i3, Agile M, Agile L, Power M, Power L, Classic Power M (without option), valid from February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris) to February 12, 2021 (23:59 UTC +1-Paris). This offer cannot be used with other discounts at the same time, each person can use a maximum of 2 coupons and only 70 coupons offered.

Have a great day :)

Thanked by 1JasonM

Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

Comments

• NekkiNekki Member
    edited February 8

Does it include add-ons?

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• IkoulaIkoula Provider

Hi @Nekki no unfortunately options can not be included.
    Thanks

Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

• NekkiNekki Member

Sadface.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @Ikoula said: you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal.

This is confusing to me. Is it a reoccurring discount or not?

• @FrankZ said:

@Ikoula said: you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal.

This is confusing to me. Is it a reoccurring discount or not?

It is. You can’t use this coupon for already bought products.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @danielcardosopt said:
    It is. You can’t use this coupon for already bought products.

Which understandably confuses people because coupons are usually applied when you start the subscription.

• NekkiNekki Member

I believe the phrase most commonly utilised is ‘valid only for new orders’.

• thedpthedp Member

The topic/OP should just say 5-day Flash Sale instead of "special promotion for LET users" because obviously that code can be passed on to others who are not even on LET, which is very likely to happen, and probably has happened by now. It's the same with the NNKL coupon/code, which I assume was meant for the Chinese community but people here probably have used it and it's still working.

So if you truly want to make this a "special promotion for LET users", you'll need to at least have username references on the orders placed with the IKLET50 coupon/code.

Or else, this is just a 5-day Flash Sale.

My 2 cents.

Thanked by 1Erisa

DP | Domain Names for Sale: vm*.net / virt*.com / node*.org / *gigabit.net / *vpn.net

• Bundle Server - Raspberry PI 4 / ARM v8 - Bundle plan is currently unavailable

why?

• NekkiNekki Member

@ymcoming said:
    Bundle Server - Raspberry PI 4 / ARM v8 - Bundle plan is currently unavailable

why?

In stock for me.

• @Ikoula said:
    Hi @Nekki no unfortunately options can not be included.
    Thanks

Thanked by 1Nekki

grape

• henixhenix Member

Where are the servers located?

• ErisaErisa Member

@henix said:
    Where are the servers located?

France.

• NekkiNekki Member

I’m kinda tempted by the €15 one due to the GPU. Decisions, decisions...

Thanked by 1Erisa

• ErisaErisa Member

@Nekki said:
    I’m kinda tempted by the €15 one due to the GPU. Decisions, decisions...

You'd probably get a fair amount better graphical performance from the i3 one with an Intel igpu, that nvidia card is not very good at all.
    The i3 tempts me at €17.50 because thats not even a bad i3, if storage upgrades were discounted too then I might have so their loss I guess.

Thanked by 2Nekki Unixfy
  • Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

• NekkiNekki Member

@aryaandas said: Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

To whom do you refer, my good man?

• @Nekki said:

@aryaandas said: Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

To whom do you refer, my good man?

To Ikoula, brother

• NekkiNekki Member

@aryaandas said: To Ikoula, brother

Why I am shocked, Sir. This is most disappointing, most disappointing indeed!

• I bought the server on the 5th and till today my server doesn't have any KVM access to install the os and no support tickets are replied back not even in 12 hours or 24 hours.

Thanked by 1lowending
  • @aryaandas said:
    I bought the server on the 5th and till today my server doesn't have any KVM access to install the os and no support tickets are replied back not even in 12 hours or 24 hours.

If
    Not sure which one you bought, but not all have KVM.

@Nekki said:

@aryaandas said: To Ikoula, brother

Why I am shocked, Sir. This is most disappointing, most disappointing indeed!

It’s true. The support does take their time, and their panel sometimes has problems. But for this price, with a gigabit connection I think there’s no European provider that can match this dedicated server offer.

The GPU is not very powerful indeed, but hey, you get what you pay for.

• NekkiNekki Member

@danielcardosopt said: The GPU is not very powerful indeed, but hey, you get what you pay for.

I prefer to get something that I didn't pay for.

Thanked by 2muratai scooke

• @danielcardosopt said: Not sure which one you bought, but not all have KVM.

>

paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

• NekkiNekki Member

@aryaandas said: paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

This is the opposite of what I wanted.

• @aryaandas said:
    paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

Sorry to hear that. Contact Ikoula by PM , may be they can speed things up.

Is it for a windows install?

• @Nekki said: This is the opposite of what I wanted.

>
    just sharing my experience brother, hope you don't have to ask them for support on anything else you will end up waiting for hours for them to resolve.

• NekkiNekki Member

@aryaandas said:

@Nekki said: This is the opposite of what I wanted.

>
    just sharing my experience brother, hope you don't have to ask them for support on anything else you will end up waiting for hours for them to resolve.

Appreciated, I’m not going to buy this time, I think.

• @danielcardosopt said: Is it for a windows install?

>

Yeah, brother,

• @aryaandas said:

@danielcardosopt said: Is it for a windows install?

>

Yeah, brother,

If it is Windows 10 and you’re not successful with KVM, send me a message.

• @aryaandas said: Yeah, brother,

Why did you not just pick Windows? Are you using an illegal key since they are SPLA-licenced and audited?

• aryaandasaryaandas Member
    edited February 9

@danielcardosopt said: If it is Windows 10 and you’re not successful with KVM, send me a message.

>

they haven't even given me the KVM access, till now

• @Nekki said:
    Appreciated, I’m not going to buy this time, I think.

If you don’t need any special support it’s worth it.
    The 15€ is great.

• @aiden1 said: Why did you not just pick Windows? Are you using an illegal key since they are SPLA-licenced and audited?

>

I wasn't going to use an illegal license key, I had a genuine key

• @aiden1 said:
    Why did you not just pick Windows? Are you using an illegal key since they are SPLA-licenced and audited?

For example, if you have bought your own license and don’t want to pay for another.

• @danielcardosopt said: It’s true. The support does take their time, and their panel sometimes has problems. But for this price, with a gigabit connection I think there’s no European provider that can match this dedicated server offer.

>
    their gigabit connection is a joke, getting kbps speed in speedtest of hetzner file download, ubuntu iso download, in speedtest.net giving 100mbps and in fast.com 130mbps.

• Chinese users who register for an account cannot receive the SMS verification code, and hope to solve the problem as soon as possible.

• @aryaandas said:
    their gigabit connection is a joke, getting kbps speed in speedtest of hetzner file download, ubuntu iso download, in speedtest.net giving 100mbps and in fast.com 130mbps.

Maybe, you were unlucky. Talk to Ikoula to see what they can do about that.

https://imgur.com/ZgrmHV7

https://imgur.com/VjvzjcN

https://imgur.com/tk3FRkS

• @danielcardosopt said:

@aryaandas said:

Maybe, you were unlucky. Talk to Ikoula to see what they can do about that.

https://imgur.com/ZgrmHV7

https://imgur.com/VjvzjcN

https://imgur.com/tk3FRkS

https://prnt.sc/yypajx

https://prnt.sc/yypc4t

https://prnt.sc/yypdle

https://prnt.sc/yypf40

Look at the speed what they are offering to me.

• @Ikoula Can your check your PM and fix my issues.

• alfinderaualfinderau Member
    edited February 13

I ordered yesterday, status 24 hours later: Still pending!
    Not the best start of a wonderful friendship. I am used to get new servers in minutes...

• @alfinderau said:
    Not the best start of a wonderful friendship. I am used to get new servers in minutes...

Their processes are manual and you ordered on Friday night (French time) so it makes sense even if it does suck. I found I had more prompt responses on weekday mornings

• Thanks for giving me hope, although I had reserved this weekend for testing and setting up some programs. Seems like I can go for a long walk instead tomorrow...

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • Recommended! GREAT quality of servers especially for the price and honest support agents. I did a mistake with an order, they refund me after 3 days (on the same day I asked for cancellation).

• Can you make this available for Power XL pro? :D

• @alexgold said: GREAT quality of server

which one you bought? How's the uptime?

• Can you please do "AGILE XXL PRO V2" ?

• @alfinderau said:

Neither friendship, nor love. After two days of waiting I canceled my order. Sorry Ikoula, but this sucks...

• @alfinderau said:

@alfinderau said:

Neither friendship, nor love. After two days of waiting I canceled my order. Sorry Ikoula, but this sucks...

Ikoula sucks, generally speaking. Don't trust anything from them.

Thanked by 1chrisp

Providing less than /64 means "we are clueless about IPv6". My geekbench results. I haz BuyVM, HostHatch, OneProv, ServaRica, Veesp.

• One good thing: I got my money back, fast and without argument