Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[IKLET50] Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[IKLET50] Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
edited February 2021 in Offers

Dear LET,
Recently, we have received a lot of messages. Many people hope we can do a promotional event again at LET. We appreciate your support and therefore we have decided to organize a five-day promotional event only for Low End Talk starting now.

Details of promotional event:
Date: February 8, 2021-February 12, 2021
Discount: 50 % OFF life-time
Product: Dedicated Server
-Agile S /Agile S i3 /Agile M (gamme classic) / Agile L (gamme classic) / Power M / Power L / Classic Power M

Promotion code: IKLET50

Details here

*No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal. This offer is for Agile S, Agile S i3, Agile M, Agile L, Power M, Power L, Classic Power M (without option), valid from February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris) to February 12, 2021 (23:59 UTC +1-Paris). This offer cannot be used with other discounts at the same time, each person can use a maximum of 2 coupons and only 70 coupons offered.

Have a great day :)

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2021

Does it include add-ons?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hi @Nekki no unfortunately options can not be included.
    Thanks

• Sadface.

• @Ikoula said: you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal.

This is confusing to me. Is it a reoccurring discount or not?

• @FrankZ said:

@Ikoula said: you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount , excluding renewal.

This is confusing to me. Is it a reoccurring discount or not?

It is. You can’t use this coupon for already bought products.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @danielcardosopt said:
    It is. You can’t use this coupon for already bought products.

Which understandably confuses people because coupons are usually applied when you start the subscription.

• I believe the phrase most commonly utilised is ‘valid only for new orders’.

Thanked by 3Erisa FrankZ D-man
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

The topic/OP should just say 5-day Flash Sale instead of "special promotion for LET users" because obviously that code can be passed on to others who are not even on LET, which is very likely to happen, and probably has happened by now. It's the same with the NNKL coupon/code, which I assume was meant for the Chinese community but people here probably have used it and it's still working.

So if you truly want to make this a "special promotion for LET users", you'll need to at least have username references on the orders placed with the IKLET50 coupon/code.

Or else, this is just a 5-day Flash Sale.

My 2 cents.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • Bundle Server - Raspberry PI 4 / ARM v8 - Bundle plan is currently unavailable

why?

• @ymcoming said:
    Bundle Server - Raspberry PI 4 / ARM v8 - Bundle plan is currently unavailable

why?

In stock for me.

• @Ikoula said:
    Hi @Nekki no unfortunately options can not be included.
    Thanks

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Where are the servers located?

• @henix said:
    Where are the servers located?

France.

• I’m kinda tempted by the €15 one due to the GPU. Decisions, decisions...

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @Nekki said:
    I’m kinda tempted by the €15 one due to the GPU. Decisions, decisions...

You'd probably get a fair amount better graphical performance from the i3 one with an Intel igpu, that nvidia card is not very good at all.
    The i3 tempts me at €17.50 because thats not even a bad i3, if storage upgrades were discounted too then I might have so their loss I guess.

Thanked by 2Nekki Unixfy
  • Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

• @aryaandas said: Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

To whom do you refer, my good man?

• @Nekki said:

@aryaandas said: Don't be fooled by their tempting pricing, they would give u 0 support, waiting from 3 days to get my server up. no replies on tickets.

To whom do you refer, my good man?

To Ikoula, brother

• @aryaandas said: To Ikoula, brother

Why I am shocked, Sir. This is most disappointing, most disappointing indeed!

• I bought the server on the 5th and till today my server doesn't have any KVM access to install the os and no support tickets are replied back not even in 12 hours or 24 hours.

Thanked by 1lowending
  • @aryaandas said:
    I bought the server on the 5th and till today my server doesn't have any KVM access to install the os and no support tickets are replied back not even in 12 hours or 24 hours.

If
    Not sure which one you bought, but not all have KVM.

@Nekki said:

@aryaandas said: To Ikoula, brother

Why I am shocked, Sir. This is most disappointing, most disappointing indeed!

It’s true. The support does take their time, and their panel sometimes has problems. But for this price, with a gigabit connection I think there’s no European provider that can match this dedicated server offer.

The GPU is not very powerful indeed, but hey, you get what you pay for.

• @danielcardosopt said: The GPU is not very powerful indeed, but hey, you get what you pay for.

I prefer to get something that I didn't pay for.

Thanked by 2muratai scooke
  • @danielcardosopt said: Not sure which one you bought, but not all have KVM.

>

paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

• @aryaandas said: paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

This is the opposite of what I wanted.

• @aryaandas said:
    paid 19 euro for KVM access but didn't get it.

Sorry to hear that. Contact Ikoula by PM , may be they can speed things up.

Is it for a windows install?

• @Nekki said: This is the opposite of what I wanted.

>
    just sharing my experience brother, hope you don't have to ask them for support on anything else you will end up waiting for hours for them to resolve.

• @aryaandas said:

@Nekki said: This is the opposite of what I wanted.

>
    just sharing my experience brother, hope you don't have to ask them for support on anything else you will end up waiting for hours for them to resolve.

Appreciated, I’m not going to buy this time, I think.

• @danielcardosopt said: Is it for a windows install?

>

Yeah, brother,

• @aryaandas said:

@danielcardosopt said: Is it for a windows install?

>

Yeah, brother,

If it is Windows 10 and you’re not successful with KVM, send me a message.

• @aryaandas said: Yeah, brother,

Why did you not just pick Windows? Are you using an illegal key since they are SPLA-licenced and audited?