Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 83
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @TimboJones said:

@beeking said:
    Hello, I have purchased nvme deal vps for hk 15 dollars per year, can I add 15 dollars to upgrade to 30 dollars per year? :D

Your math checks out. Oh, were you also wanting more resources or just to pay more for kicks?

Yes, I want to get more resources. Upgrade from 2G NVME HK at $15 per year to 8G NVME HK at $30 per year. I wonder if you support this?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2020

@bigmaker said:
    What is the planned usage of these servers?
    i have received contact from support hosthacth? WTH?
    they don't see the invoice :neutral:

No idea what this is about but I am guessing your account got flagged for manual review and we asked you what you plan to use our services for?

Not sure what’s confusing about that or what an invoice might have to do with it.

@JohnFilch123 said:
    Gosh, provisioning is so sloooow. Hope that server will work fine.

Slow in what sense? We promised 7 working days and provisioned a lot of VMs earlier - common sense logic would say that is fast, not slow.

@TimboJones said:
    My 3TB LA server was provisioned today (ordered Friday) but was DOA in the grub bootloader. Opened ticket.

Unless you already got a response to your ticket - the reason for this is that you will need to install the server using an ISO and use GPT partitioning. This applies to any of our plans that are over 2 TB disk.

• Although I don't want to make a ticket to disturb you.
    I refresh every one hour these six days, which will make me break down.
    Invoice #218161

• @Dk2014 said:
    ticket 506256
    I got a 500g storage plan past year but the annual billing was $30, can u change it to 22$?
    After that, I'll renew it for another year

No

• @heyzzx said:
    Although I don't want to make a ticket to disturb you.
    Invoice #218161

Stop checking hourly. Check after 7 business days. Be patient.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @beeking said:

@TimboJones said:

@beeking said:
    Hello, I have purchased nvme deal vps for hk 15 dollars per year, can I add 15 dollars to upgrade to 30 dollars per year? :D

Your math checks out. Oh, were you also wanting more resources or just to pay more for kicks?

Yes, I want to get more resources. Upgrade from 2G NVME HK at $15 per year to 8G NVME HK at $30 per year. I wonder if you support this?

This is allowed, but since HK is not being deployed yet there is no hurry. You should wait at least a week before asking.

• @dragonfsky said:
    My annually flash order was cancelled due to communication problems caused by poor English,but the refund was neither returned to paypal nor my balance.I want to know if it will eventually return to paypal.
    At the same time, I plan to place another biennially flash order to replace my cancelled annually flash order,I want to know if this is allowed. <3
    Thanks!

No

• @heyzzx said:
    Although I don't want to make a ticket to disturb you.
    Invoice #218161

You are not alone. Save some time and just wait for an email notification, it will be sent once a server is provisioned.

@Dk2014 said:
    ticket 506256
    I got a 500g storage plan past year but the annual billing was $30, can u change it to 22$?
    After that, I'll renew it for another year

I think upgrades were only possible to plans from the original post and there is no $22 plan there. There is $40 for 1TB though. You are late for the sale, but sending a ticket is probably a good idea.

@cause said:
    it seems their LA ipv6 is (partially) down.
    Ping6 from some other providers got icmp Address unreachable from their upstream router AS40676

Send a Tech Support ticket. I had a similar issue with IPv4. Once it was fixed, they sent me a response.

• @hosthatch

Hello. It is my first time ordering and it is perfectly fine that the delivery will be by 31 Dec.
    But would the invoice start date be modified to the delivery date? or will stay at the original date when it was generated? Thanks.

• JohnFilch123JohnFilch123 Member
    edited December 2020

@swat4 said:
    @hosthatch

Hello. It is my first time ordering and it is perfectly fine that the delivery will be by 31 Dec.
    But would the invoice start date be modified to the delivery date? or will stay at the original date when it was generated? Thanks.

Clearly, the former.

@swat4 said:
    @hosthatch

Yes it will be modified and start from date of delivery - if it is not done - please open a ticket and we will fix it.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • Tickets ID587646
    You haven't replied to me for a long time. I don't know what to do next

• @TimboJones said:

@insight said:
    Seek some help, you behave like a keyboard warrior with limited vocabulary, then out of nowhere, with no facts... mention "personal responsibility", "blaming others", "apologized", "justify your actions".... about a VPS upgrade...

Seriously seek some help to deal with your frustrations, you are in no condition to help anyone...

lol. You're aware you just misused "..." four times, you can shove your "limited vocabulary" up your ass. Now, go run away, little boy.

Seek professional help.

• @Bani991 said:
    Tickets ID587646

What is the ticket about and what is "a long time"? If it is asking a question which has already been answered in this thread, you should wait for at least 7-10 days as it will have lowest priority.

• Can I push the Black Friday flash sale machine to another account? If I need to pay? How much is the fee?

• tetechtetech Member
    edited December 2020

@mirrce said:
    Can I push the Black Friday flash sale machine to another account? If I need to pay? How much is the fee?

It was answered earlier in the thread that this is considered on a case-by-case basis and there will be a fee.

@hosthatch said: Our transfer policy is that we review it case by case basis, and charge a $2.5 fee if we allow the transfer.

However, allowing the transfer is completely up to us - and we'll likely not allow it for most flash deals, or charge a very high fee - which some might consider unfair, but then again, buying extremely discounted deals to sell them to others for a higher price isn't fair either.

• @Bani991 said:
    Tickets ID587646

have a beer?

Thanked by 1masteri
  • edited December 2020

@hosthatch From Google I found Lowendtalk and see your BF deals here and think it's amazing, then I register an account and go to end of page (at that time), threads around 45-47 to view some comments and reviews then I purchased package 3 CPU cost $60/year.

I didn't know your post on page 23 at here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3166353#Comment_3166353

After 6+ hours from the time I purchased you put the text SOLD OUT on the 1st post so I still think that I am lucky to get the deals but in fact, it's stopped as you mentioned on Page 23.

It's seem not my mistake because I don't know it.

So, I hope you can check the ticket #665446 and help me resolve the problem.

Thank you for your help!
    HAI

edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:
    After 6+ hours from the time I purchased you put the text SOLD OUT on the 1st post so I still think that I am lucky to get the deals but in fact, it's stopped as you mentioned on Page 23.

"Please keep an eye on this thread. We will update as stock in some locations go out. Any orders made after the timestamp of my post saying we are out of stock here will not be provisioned, and your only option will be to change to something else."

This was mentioned in the original thread, from the start :)

These are black friday offers - it would make sense to double check if they were available or not - when ordering on Wednesday?

Please wait a while - we'll get back to you as soon as we can, and see if we can get you set up.

• @hosthatch said:

@webmasteroffers said:

"Please keep an eye on this thread. We will update as stock in some locations go out. Any orders made after the timestamp of my post saying we are out of stock here will not be provisioned, and your only option will be to change to something else."

These are black friday offers - it would make sense to double check if they were available or not - when ordering on Wednesday?

Please wait a while - we'll get back to you as soon as we can, and see if we can get you set up.

Can I push the Black Friday flash sale machine to another account? If I need to pay? How much is the fee?

• I don’t know if I can get a reply to my inquiry last week: I added some funds and asked if I can upgrade my NVMe plan last year to this year’s package, if it can be upgraded. If I can’t upgrade, I will add some more funds and buy a new package for this year. So far I have seen the update of the post here. All the offers have been sold out. I don’t know if I can upgrade or buy a package for this year.

• @mirrce said:

@hosthatch said:

@webmasteroffers said:

It was answered earlier in the thread that this is considered on a case-by-case basis and there will be a fee.

@hosthatch said: Our transfer policy is that we review it case by case basis, and charge a $2.5 fee if we allow the transfer.

However, allowing the transfer is completely up to us - and we'll likely not allow it for most flash deals, or charge a very high fee - which some might consider unfair, but then again, buying extremely discounted deals to sell them to others for a higher price isn't fair either.

Thanked by 1itplanes01
  • I also have a black Friday bill. I urgently need to know whether I can push to decide whether to pay or not. Thank you

edited December 2020

@itplanes01 said:
    I don’t know if I can get a reply to my inquiry last week: I added some funds and asked if I can upgrade my NVMe plan last year to this year’s package, if it can be upgraded. If I can’t upgrade, I will add some more funds and buy a new package for this year. So far I have seen the update of the post here. All the offers have been sold out. I don’t know if I can upgrade or buy a package for this year.

If you requested the upgrade before 15:30 CET on Monday (when the deals expired), then most likely it will be processed depending on availability. If your request came in after that, then it will be politely refused.

• Anyone else that's hoping for some Friday prezzies today? <3

• @hosthatch said:

@itplanes01 said:
    I don’t know if I can get a reply to my inquiry last week: I added some funds and asked if I can upgrade my NVMe plan last year to this year’s package, if it can be upgraded. If I can’t upgrade, I will add some more funds and buy a new package for this year. So far I have seen the update of the post here. All the offers have been sold out. I don’t know if I can upgrade or buy a package for this year.

If you requested the upgrade before 15:30 CET on Monday (when the deals expired), then most likely it will be processed depending on availability. If your request came in after that, then it will be politely refused.

thank you very much. I requested the upgrade six days ago. It seems that even if I can’t upgrade, I can buy a new one. This is good news for me.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

The greatest thing that differs @hosthatch from others is that He comes up with some solid updates not like Robotic answers. This attracted me most.

Thanked by 2vimalware Daniel15
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mirrce said:
    I also have a black Friday bill. I urgently need to know whether I can push to decide whether to pay or not. Thank you

The former has nothing to do with the latter. If you have a bill, you need to pay.

Thanked by 2vyas11 webcraft
  • I cann't upload ISO.Fix ticket #787051 please.
    When will you add Ubuntu 20.04 and Debian 10?

• @tetech said:

@beeking said:

@TimboJones said:

@beeking said:

This is allowed, but since HK is not being deployed yet there is no hurry. You should wait at least a week before asking.

oh,well,thank you for your reply.