Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• What is your stance on DMCA with the Switzerland servers?

• @evanwalters said:
    What is your stance on DMCA with the Switzerland servers?

Please read HostHatch TOS & AUP

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@coolgoole said:
    @hosthatch - placed an order ##411008

Hi coolgoole,

Your server will be provisioned as soon as your order has been verified by the Billing Department.

Thank you for choosing HostHatch as your hosting provider!

• I will pay 200$ for the 10TB to transfer.> @BBTN said:

What is happening in people's heads. I seriously don't get it.

You mean you don't think "I ordered a flash sale that barely makes money for the provider and I want top notch support from them." ?? Seriously these guys don't read the post. I wonder if it's the same people idling their VPSs.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@evanwalters said:

can you link that?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2020

@yolo_me said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@evanwalters said:

can you link that?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=hosthatch+tos+aup

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @yolo_me said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@evanwalters said:

can you link that?

https://hosthatch.com/terms-of-service

• @evanwalters said:

DMCA reports are not ignored

• To have DMCA reports you need to download from PUBLIC trackers? I'm just currious did someone recieve DMCA reports using PRIVATE trackers?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@K4Y5 said:
    I really think @hosthatch should not entertain any transfer requests for these FLASH Deals.
    On one hand, people who were genuinely interested seemed to have missed out, while on the other hand, people who got them seem to now have resorted to spinning these promo boxes around for profit; all when the provider isn't making much on these products to begin with.

Our transfer policy is that we review it case by case basis, and charge a $2.5 fee if we allow the transfer.

However, allowing the transfer is completely up to us - and we'll likely not allow it for most flash deals, or charge a very high fee - which some might consider unfair, but then again, buying extremely discounted deals to sell them to others for a higher price isn't fair either.

For the 10 TBs, I see most of the people who got those are old customers with history, so I doubt any weird stuff will be happening there anyway.

• hello
    i already loaded my account and made a ticket , i didnt see that it will take long to be served therefore i wanna know if there is a possiblity for refund ( balance )

thanks

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2020

I'm stay strong and still ready for next flash deals :)

@Tsuyo I feel the same :-) But hope that something will happened and I will get some better deal :-)

• @crypted said:
    hello
    i already loaded my account and made a ticket , i didnt see that it will take long to be served therefore i wanna know if there is a possiblity for refund ( balance )

thanks

To be fair this has been mentioned from the very beginning, just as it was last year too.
    "We require up to 7 working days to provision these so please be patient."

• cdrivecdrive Member
    edited November 2020

hello all - given the high volume of tickets we received, i.e multiple tickets raised for the same request/issue/order, we will screen thru each and provide response accordingly. however, do take note this forum is by no means as the official support channel, therefore, your queries will be replied accordingly via tickets and this may take some time, however.

stay focus on the sweet deals which will be released instead :)

added: tagging the order tickets as emergency will not get your provisioning faster than anyone else. please leave the feature to those who requires genuine assistance instead, thank you.

• @RedSox said:
    To have DMCA reports you need to download from PUBLIC trackers? I'm just currious did someone recieve DMCA reports using PRIVATE trackers?

been using private tracker for 9+ years. I used the most exclusive tracker for movies/tv. Didn't get one DMCA notice. I got one when using TPB before I switched to private trackers. That's the reason I stopped using TPB. My friend had similar experience.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @yolo_me said:

@RedSox said:
    To have DMCA reports you need to download from PUBLIC trackers? I'm just currious did someone recieve DMCA reports using PRIVATE trackers?

been using private tracker for 9+ years. I used the most exclusive tracker for movies/tv. Didn't get one DMCA notice. I got one when using TPB before I switched to private trackers. That's the reason I stopped using TPB. My friend had similar experience.

Visit this URL from your seedbox; or fill in your box IP on this site... See what public info is out there regarding your torrent usage on the specified IP...

https://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @jokotan said:
    I'm stay strong and still ready for next flash deals :)

Have you seen any news about possible Cyber Monday flash deals?

• Have you seen any news about possible Cyber Monday flash deals?

no, still here and waiting... hope I will not lose main deals :-)

• Guys. Why no one share YABS oF NVMe deals? May be share some who get is?

• appvappv Member
    edited November 2020

@ofit said:
    Guys. Why no one share YABS oF NVMe deals? May be share some who get is?

Maybe it's because they are not provisioned yet?

• @hosthatch Are all the original BF 2/8/16GB NVMe deals still available? I need more… ;)

@netfox said:
    @hosthatch Are all the original BF 2/8/16GB NVMe deals still available? I need more… ;)

Yes - all original deals still available :)

Thanked by 1netfox
  • @hosthatch said:

@netfox said:
    @hosthatch Are all the original BF 2/8/16GB NVMe deals still available? I need more… ;)

Yes - all original deals still available :)

Thank You! :)

• Please, warn us when something will be near the 15-30% out of stock. I don't want to lose what I need while waiting for better deals :smiley:

@jokotan said:
    Please, warn us when something will be near the 15-30% out of stock. I don't want to lose what I need while waiting for better deals :smiley:

Cannot promise that unfortunately. Some locations/deals will definitely be gone in the next few hours though.

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2020

Cannot promise that unfortunately. Some locations/deals will definitely be gone in the next few hours though.

What locations? :wink:

• Is it possible to cancel Flash Sale order?