Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Storage-nvme-English class for free !
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Storage-nvme-English class for free !

cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited February 5 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

this thread will be about my english native speack and about a limited offer in storage plan and nvme vps.

Here we go :

Storage kvm 3.6tb

1 core
    1 gb ram
    3.6 tb Hdd
    10tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

price : 84usd/year or 76 eur/year

link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=447

THIS IS A PREORDER WE GUARANTEE THE DELIVERY TIME IN 5 DAYS SO TO TRANSALTE IN ENGLISH THIS MEAN YOU PAY TODAY AND YOU WILL RECEIVED THE SERVICE IN 5 DAYS MAXIMUM , IN ALL THIS TIME NO TIKET PLEASE ASKING WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL BE ACTIVATED.

This storage plan is only aviable for 50 users .

Need more or less space ? you can use this cupon code : FRE85XOP86 to any plan bigger than 1tb and will do 50% off for life : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

NVME LINE :

1) Nvme kvm 10gb

1 core
    512mb RAM
    10 GB NVME
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    15 eur/year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=435

2) Nvme kvm 80gb

2 core
    2gb RAM
    80 GB NVME
    15 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    Price 6 eur/mo , link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=439

The nvme offers will be delivered in 1-2 hours. Also we offer 5 days money back in any of this offers (no question asked) if you dont consume more than 100gb traffic.

Thanks all guys.

Comments

• cociucociu Member, Provider

For @mods i do not have the posibility to select the offer section , seems to be a bug. so thanks to any who can move this in a proper section

• Bruh ...

the Amitz.party lives on!

• @cociu love the spirit, cheers!
      Now to ask the usual questions:
      is this price recurring?

vyas11 said: @cociu love the spirit, cheers!

Now to ask the usual questions:
      is this price recurring?

yes is recurring.

Thanked by 3pike ps20090 vyas11
    • RecDRecD Member

What is for free? :wink:

Comfy with Virmach

• Im confused by title. Is there a separate nvme drive with the hdd or am i missing something?

• FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Moved it for you =)

What's free :(

Highly emotional. Need more deals to calm myself down.

• I thought you were giving us free English lectures if we purchased your VPS.

Thanked by 2yongsiklee Egyarmy
    • No refound on free English lessons :-)

Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• zhujiwikizhujiwiki Member
      edited February 5

like 3.6t

Zhujiwiki - VPS offer / dedicated servers offer Info
      VPS Discuss: https://lunzj.com

FAT32 said: Moved it for you

What's free

thanks , some of them was complain about English so i will spend some time to learn them for free. :)

• @cociu said:

What's free

thanks , some of them was complain about English so i will spend some time to learn them for free. :)

Forget them, until they start communicating fluently in your language they have nothing to say. I personally think your English is fine, you clearly don't use any autocorrect and that allows your character to shine through which is good IMO.

Truth be told, your English is probably better than most native English speakers, who rely on autocorrect and spellcheck.

Tl;dr don't change <3

Thanked by 3pike raynor Edmond

Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• GanonkGanonk Member
      edited February 5

i'm hunting all of about

The FREE

• imokimok Member
      edited February 5

dahartigan said: Tl;dr don't change

This place changed with @Nekki's departure.

#PrayForNekki

#0312NeverAgain

RIP @Nekki

Thanked by 3uptime Ganonk cociu
    • FalzoFalzo Member

cociu said: i plan to offer something like 5-10tb vps in less 7 dollars..

did you cut your harddisks in half on the way to this thread? ;-) ;-)

btw: is the 3.6TB raid backed in any way?

most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
      UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• Is IPv6 coming soon to these nice NVMe deals?

is annoyed of VirMach's Black Friday Flash Sale Page.

• cociu said: [...] to any plan bigger than 1tb [...]

I test the coupon on 1TB plan and it worked. Either you need to exclude the 1TB plan or change that line to "to any plan bigger than or equal to 1tb", whichever is more convenient.

You probably saw me somewhere...

Falzo said: did you cut your harddisks in half on the way to this thread? ;-) ;-)

btw: is the 3.6TB raid backed in any way?

i have the hdd in stock (big stoc) but not have time ... so we will start to activate from tumorrow but due date is 5 days. Yes we use raid 5 or raid 50, 60 depend of the nodes.

• Any benchmarks? What about its IOs?

• Any mini storage @cociu 🥺 ?

quam bene vivas refert non quam diu

Deepak_leb said: Any mini storage @cociu 🥺 ?

we will prepare some disscount in the less 1tb plan in the next month , is difficult due of paypal fee but we will see.

Thanked by 1dimqua

wycrow said: Any benchmarks? What about its IOs?

>

once is activated you will have 5 days money back guarantee so you can bench as much you want.

• pikepike Member

Sweet deals!

@cociu said:
      we will prepare some disscount in the less 1tb plan in the next month , is difficult due of paypal fee but we will see.

Time to test instant SEPA payment I guess.

• @cociu said:

wycrow said: Any benchmarks? What about its IOs?

>

once is activated you will have 5 days money back guarantee so you can bench as much you want.

Thank you. Purchased a 1TB storage KVM, and wait patiently :)

wycrow said: Thank you. Purchased a 1TB storage KVM, and wait patiently

thanks.

• But what about IPv6? Can you say something about this? :(
      @cociu

benj0x said: But what about IPv6? Can you say something about this?

@cociu

we working in this and i hope past day 17 to be possible.

• benj0xbenj0x Member
      edited February 5

@cociu said:

benj0x said: But what about IPv6? Can you say something about this?

@cociu

we working in this and i hope past day 17 to be possible.

I appreciate it. Thanks for your reply.
      I will look forward to getting one of your NVMe products.

• cambbcambb Member

Great offer. Just bought a 1TB storage KVM.

• xaocxaoc Member

@dahartigan said:

@cociu said:

What's free

Forget them, until they start communicating fluently in your language they have nothing to say. I personally think your English is fine, you clearly don't use any autocorrect and that allows your character to shine through which is good IMO.

Truth be told, your English is probably better than most native English speakers, who rely on autocorrect and spellcheck.

Tl;dr don't change <3

Thanked by 1TimboJones

So Say We All

xaoc said: xaoc

you disappoint me .. i only allow sisters ...

Thanked by 1dahartigan

cambb said: Great offer. Just bought a 1TB storage KVM.

thanks

• xaocxaoc Member

@cociu if only you mentioned this sooner, i'm all out of sisters now... -_-

Thanked by 1dahartigan

So Say We All

• @dahartigan said:

@cociu said:

What's free

Tl;dr don't change <3

Jesus, I know it's hard to understand some Aussie's, but other Aussie's are supposed to understand them?

Thanked by 2xaoc dahartigan

imok said: This place changed with @Nekki's departure.

pure true .. i miss him no joke.

• @cociu said:

What's free

To be clear, I was complaining about your spelling and the lack of effort for basic spell checking despite built in features of your browser to help spell the words correctly with very little effort or time required. Your "English" is ok, you pick the right words most of the time, just that the spelling is worse than an 8 year old. So it's more like you don't give a fuck about how bad it reads and looks, and you're cool with that. I just think it reflects poorly on your character as a business owner and that's not my cup of tea. But I don't need to buy your services and you don't need my money, so we're free to do whatever we want. It's good that you have other people to answer your tickets, I would hate to have back and forths with that terrible spelling and lack of understanding that would make tickets take even longer to resolve. I don't have that kind of patience, but others clearly do.

You do you, if that makes you happy.

Thanked by 3Kiwi83 Stryp Clouvider
    • Good offers!

• Thank you and ordered a 4TB storage kvm. Will test it once delivered. Hope it will serve me well.

• alvinalvin Member

Great Offer, I like it!

edited February 6

TimboJones said: To be clear, I was complaining about your spelling and the lack of effort for basic spell checking despite built in features of your browser to help spell the words correctly with very little effort or time required. Your "English" is ok, you pick the right words most of the time, just that the spelling is worse than an 8 year old. So it's more like you don't give a fuck about how bad it reads and looks, and you're cool with that. I just think it reflects poorly on your character as a business owner and that's not my cup of tea. But I don't need to buy your services and you don't need my money, so we're free to do whatever we want. It's good that you have other people to answer your tickets, I would hate to have back and forths with that terrible spelling and lack of understanding that would make tickets take even longer to resolve. I don't have that kind of patience, but others clearly do.

You do you, if that makes you happy.

easy , if you dont like a shop .. just avoid it. If you dont like a person who try to write in a different language (at least is try ) , just avoid it. So easy. Still i can give some classes still have place.

• marvelmarvel Member without signature

I wonder if this is sustainable, almost 4 TB for that price. If it is it's a great offer.

Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

marvel said: Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

raid 5, 50, 60 depend of te node.

Thanked by 1marvel
    • @marvel said:
      I wonder if this is sustainable, almost 4 TB for that price. If it is it's a great offer.

Any details on the backend? Is it a RAID10 setup? Or are we at the risk of losing all data if one drive crashes?

It's sustainable. At least in romania. Power and internet there is way cheaper than anywhere else in europe. Also man power is ridiculously cheap. But from quality pow... You must use services to test if it fits you.

Wordpress Hosting - Home made!

@LTniger said:

@marvel said:

It's sustainable. At least in romania. Power and internet there is way cheaper than anywhere else in europe. Also man power is ridiculously cheap. But from quality pow... You must use services to test if it fits you.

Hmm I don't know I've been to Bucharest and it was not very cheap. Sure it's cheaper than Amsterdam but everything is :smiley:

And I can't imagine harddrives being a lot cheaper there as well. It's still an EU country.

• @marvel said:
      And I can't imagine harddrives being a lot cheaper there as well. It's still an EU country.

I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

debaser said: I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

verry true , i buy servers from usa

@debaser said:

@marvel said:

I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

I call BS. If that was true you could find those prices on Ebay etc. as well. Besides, the major brands charge a certain price for a certain product and they don't give discount to people from eastern Europe.

@cociu said:

debaser said: I'l let you in on a secret. A lot of retailers in western europe buy their components at eastern european distrubutors because it's much cheaper. This is a grey area, because the major brands don't like it but the prices differ hundreds of euro's depending on the kind of product.

verry true , i buy servers from usa

From USA? Ok lol.