OVH/Kimsufi stabbing existing customers in the chest, forget your back!
For those who have not noticed... Kimsufi raised prices on their dedis by a few dollars, talking about how they are aiming to provide better services, etc. to their customers a few months ago. For example, my atom went to $7.99/month. Then shortly after, they dropped prices for same servers to $4.99/month. When I consulted them on the price change, they said they cannot price match. Instead, you have to cancel existing plan and then buy it again (paying setup fee again). This has increased overhead for them, but they are just milking us for more setup fees in my perspective, or charging existing customers more.
Bit of a shit play in my opinion. What do you think?
- Ah fuck it, it's idling away so just keep paying $3/month more, per server111 votes
- Be a wimp and cancel, and then wait to rebuy server when in stock22.52%
- Boycott!! We can't trust them.33.33%
- Make an in person visit and start a protest19.82%
- Huh, look at that, I need a bigger server for my porn anyways24.32%