Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Can't login to Pio Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Can't login to Pio Host

thistlethistle Member
edited September 12 in Providers

Once again Pio Host disappoints.

I am unable to login. I receive no email when I click "forgot password" and no reply from Pio Host themselves when raising a ticket.

Anyone else having this issue?

Servers are still online

Poll not found

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go / I owe my soul to the VirMach corps.

Thanked by 1Aidan
    • comebackcomeback Member
      edited September 13

I have no problem

Since @Ishaq has taken over the servers my vps is faster.

I checked all works

• Jordan said yesterday, they did update the Piohost hompage, maybe have something to do with that.

• RhysRhys Member
      edited September 13

@comeback said: Since @Ishaq has taken over the servers my vps is faster.

That would be because they've banned every customer and thrown them on fraudrecord after the leak.

I recommend hosting at anyNode and IonSwitch

• thistle said: Are you also disappointed in Pio Host?

Are you aware they were acquired a couple months back?

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• Rhys said: That would be because they've banned every customer and thrown them on fraudrecord after the leak.

Can you support this or it is just speculation? I had yearly 2 boxes with piohost that are still working just fine and I am not in any fraudrecord.

thistle said: I am unable to login. I receive no email when I click "forgot password" and no reply from Pio Host themselves when raising a ticket.

I reset my password a couple of weeks ago. it worked just fine. Try to contact with @Ishaq here, or send them an email if your client's area ticket system does not work.

• If a program actually fits in memory and has enough disk space, it is guaranteed to crash.
      • If such a program has not crashed yet, it is waiting for a critical moment before it crashes.