Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't login to Pio Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can't login to Pio Host

thistlethistle Member
edited September 2017 in Providers

Once again Pio Host disappoints.

I am unable to login. I receive no email when I click "forgot password" and no reply from Pio Host themselves when raising a ticket.

Anyone else having this issue?

Servers are still online

Poll not found

Comments

• Thanked by 1Aidan
    • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    • comebackcomeback Member
      edited September 2017

I have no problem

Since @Ishaq has taken over the servers my vps is faster.

I checked all works

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Jordan said yesterday, they did update the Piohost hompage, maybe have something to do with that.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
      edited September 2017

@comeback said:
      Since @Ishaq has taken over the servers my vps is faster.

That would be because they've banned every customer and thrown them on fraudrecord after the leak.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

thistle said: Are you also disappointed in Pio Host?

Are you aware they were acquired a couple months back?

• Rhys said: That would be because they've banned every customer and thrown them on fraudrecord after the leak.

Can you support this or it is just speculation? I had yearly 2 boxes with piohost that are still working just fine and I am not in any fraudrecord.

thistle said: I am unable to login. I receive no email when I click "forgot password" and no reply from Pio Host themselves when raising a ticket.

I reset my password a couple of weeks ago. it worked just fine. Try to contact with @Ishaq here, or send them an email if your client's area ticket system does not work.