Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Clouvider Review - They sent us a gift!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Clouvider Review - They sent us a gift!

MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Hi guys,

We have migrated one of our Proxmox nodes from Hetzner to Clouvider. We started with a KVM VPS then Dominik got us an excellent, irresistible offer for a node, including all the good things that Clouvider provides. Their DDoS Protection, superb network, friendly support and effective customer care.

Dom helped us sorting the network configuration (much faster and easier than Hetzner btw), the server was delivered in less than 24 hours. It has been running flawlessy, we couldnt be happier.

Now, today, we got DHL knocking our doors with a deliver from Clouvider...

We didnt know what we were sent.

Turns out... That we have been sent a friendly message:

Along with... Chocolates!
Looks damn nice in our office.

Dominik, I am on diet. Please, don't send me more chocolates like these... They are the best chocolates I have ever eaten.
Eating while driving. Not safe Dom...

Now this is what I classify as an excellent customer care, and customer retention. And we just paid our invoices in advance.
Totally worth it.

@Clouvider, thank you for the superb service and for the chocolates. We are thinking of sending you something as well, I am in talks with our Designer. Sugar included.

<3 Clouvider!

Note: This review was sponsored by an awesome box of chocolates.

Comments