Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clouvider Review - They sent us a gift!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clouvider Review - They sent us a gift!

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi guys,

We have migrated one of our Proxmox nodes from Hetzner to Clouvider. We started with a KVM VPS then Dominik got us an excellent, irresistible offer for a node, including all the good things that Clouvider provides. Their DDoS Protection, superb network, friendly support and effective customer care.

Dom helped us sorting the network configuration (much faster and easier than Hetzner btw), the server was delivered in less than 24 hours. It has been running flawlessy, we couldnt be happier.

Now, today, we got DHL knocking our doors with a deliver from Clouvider...

We didnt know what we were sent.

Turns out... That we have been sent a friendly message:

Along with... Chocolates!
Looks damn nice in our office.

Dominik, I am on diet. Please, don't send me more chocolates like these... They are the best chocolates I have ever eaten.
Eating while driving. Not safe Dom...

Now this is what I classify as an excellent customer care, and customer retention. And we just paid our invoices in advance.
Totally worth it.

@Clouvider, thank you for the superb service and for the chocolates. We are thinking of sending you something as well, I am in talks with our Designer. Sugar included.

<3 Clouvider!

Note: This review was sponsored by an awesome box of chocolates.

Comments

• Keep up the great work @Clouvider, looks awesome!

• Jesus Christ, if you think Milk Tray are the best chocolates you’ve ever eaten, you must have eaten some right shit up to now.

• Cabron ! Aproveche !

Thanked by 2MikePT netomx
  • cociucociu Member
    edited September 2017

@Clouvider can i buy any service from you and send the gift to my love @nekki ? out of joke , nice detail !

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Jesus Christ, if you think Milk Tray are the best chocolates you’ve ever eaten, you must have eaten some right shit up to now.

No idea. To be honest in Portugal we do not have many chocolates selling like in the UK. Only famous brands like Milka, etc. Tired of those. These chocolates are awesome, taste really good.
    Feel free to send me a box of chocolates should you wish and I will send you a picture of me (might be naked, showing you my cunt) :p

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2017

MikePT said: @Clouvider, thank you for the superb service and for the chocolates. We are thinking of sending you something as well, I am in talks with our Designer. Sugar included.

This is LOVE !!! So i can be the spiritual father !!!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cociu said:
    Cabron ! Aproveche !

Thank you cabron. Come to Portugal and I will share a few chocolates with you... Be fast.

@cociu said:

MikePT said: @Clouvider, thank you for the superb service and for the chocolates. We are thinking of sending you something as well, I am in talks with our Designer. Sugar included.

This is LOVE !!!

Dont be jealous. I love you too, you are my/the only one cabron.

• I received some chocolates from Dom too - big thanks @Clouvider! ;-)

Thanked by 2MikePT Clouvider
  • @Clouvider can you send me my chocolate box?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@mtsbatalha said:
    @Clouvider can you send me my chocolate box?

Dont be jealous. This one is MINE. Hehe.
    Now what we really appreciated was the gesture and the friendly message. Something we really enjoy doing to our clients as well. Keeps them closer and customers dont feel like just a number.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @MikePT said:

No idea. To be honest in Portugal we do not have many chocolates selling like in the UK. Only famous brands like Milka, etc. Tired of those. These chocolates are awesome, taste really good.
    Feel free to send me a box of chocolates should you wish and I will send you a picture of me (might be naked, showing you my cunt) :p

El cheapo - prepared to whip out his cock for a free box of chocolates.

Thanked by 4Riz MikePT mikho netomx
  • The small things matter :-)

Thanked by 1vimalware

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

El cheapo - prepared to whip out his cock for a free box of chocolates.

Of course! Cheap cheap.

@Timtimo13 said:
    The small things matter :-)

Indeed! :)

• Why is the N on top of the W?

Negocio? Means business.

• Your name is "Web Negocio", but your logo is NW, not WN.

Thanked by 117brownj

Ahh sorry. W = Web, N = Negócio, both initials there. Simple logo.

• It's still backwards, despite the color change.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    It's still backwards, despite the color change.

The W starts further to the left :?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikeA said:

@WSS said:
    It's still backwards, despite the color change.

The W starts further to the left :?

...and non-Asian langauges started parsing form the bottom to the top when, again?

Thanked by 1MikePT

Oh come on. Lets not discuss our logo here.
    @WSS ship us some chocolates and we will design you a logo exactly as you want it to be. We also do mascotts for a very high fee. The Designer for mascotts worked for Disney.

I would also require a picture from you sending me a kiss.

• @MikePT Just saying your Logo is backwards. I don't need a logo for myself- it's just a finger up a bum- that's pretty universal.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

vs.

Let the war commence!

Thanked by 2WSS Nekki
  • @MasonR said:

vs.

Let the war commence!

You should probably swap the colours, though.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said: You should probably swap the colours, though.

Unfortunately, the extent of my gimp skills are cut and paste and a little smudge :P

• @MasonR said:

@WSS said: You should probably swap the colours, though.

Unfortunately, the extent of my gimp skills are cut and paste and a little smudge :P

It still works. Unlike @AuroraZ 's penis.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

Happy it made your day =)!

I was a little worried if it'll make it to Portugal, glad it did :)

Enjoy!

Thanked by 1MikePT

Colors are matching. W, silver, as Web. N, green, as Negócio. Lets keep on topic. Please.
    @WSS btw a bum would be an interesting concept. :p

• @MikePT it's fucking chocolate, and your fat-ass ate it. What's to keep on topic about? Let's dissect your logo!

Thanked by 2MikePT jh