Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

[Request] - A decent server with min. 32 GB RAM + 2 x 480 GB SSD - 250mbit+ connection
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[Request] - A decent server with min. 32 GB RAM + 2 x 480 GB SSD - 250mbit+ connection

I'm doing a lot of testing with lots of virtual Windows servers and Workstations. Around 10-12.
    Today I'm using my OVH server with 64 GB RAM and 4 x 2 TB drives + a online 32 GB RAM with 2 x 2 TB drives to do this testing.
    But I do need SSD drives - since a lot of the testing create some IO usage, and on my "old" servers with old drives, it just do not go fast enough.

So I need a server with 2 x 480 GB SSD drives (or at least 1 x 240 + 1 x 480 GB) with at least 32 GB RAM and a CPU with 9000+ benchmark points. And I need to install Windows 2016 on the server so I can run Hyper-V.
    I also need at least a 250mbit connection, more is better. Will not use a lot of bandwidth, I think 5 TB is more then enough.

Hetzner Auction have what I need for €47/mo - anybody with a better offer then that?

Kenneth Myhre
    WindowsTemplate.com - free Windows templates for OVH/Hetzner/Kimsufi/Online.net