How to file a complaint against Cloud At Cost
Hey fellas! like many here @ LET say @farsighter @DaipuX @Anatooooo -- bad bad & bad, I would strongly recommend Steering clear away from Cloud At Cost. Partly driven by ponzi/pyramid schemes like previously mentioned.
- Many of the people I refered to them are very very unhappy.
- No Service, CAC is arrogant, tickets are closed randomly
- We even hired a lawyer, they changed the terms of service.
- We called to file a complaint with the city - please see links below
- Machines do not boot properly, Images are not current, I/O is horrible, Its NOT SSD advertising says so - but no.
file a complaint with city government and IANA (may have shut them down once):
City of Kitchener
We are creating a site to get members to sign a class action against them, if people are interested please let me know... I will get you the link when its up
Bottom line, in hindsight over the recent years, bad purchase and its worked out cheaper to buy equipment, upgrade every yr, and sell off old stuff on ebay/CL. I also found many great offers here at LOW END TALK!!