Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.Co - OVZ - SSD Cached - Free WildCard SSL - $20/year LA 2 IPv4's 1GB RAM - $3/month NL/PHX/LA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.Co - OVZ - SSD Cached - Free WildCard SSL - $20/year LA 2 IPv4's 1GB RAM - $3/month NL/PHX/LA

2»

Comments

• I just got myself another, smaller VMBox promo VPS (promoted through LET):
    25GB SATA3 RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
    512MB DDR3 RAM
    1TB Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    $3/Month
    (or 30$/yr)

I'm positively surprised.

Just reinstalled it with another distro (it came with CentOS), updated it, and installed some basic software. This thingy is fast! Both system and network.

Except for payment verification everything went very quickly. And I can understand perfectly well that they verify/check payments.
    All in all I spent less than 30 min. between ordering it and being on my new VPS via SSH.

If it stays that way I'm a really happy customer.

This review was just posted on LEB (because I'm glad to post a positive review and spreading the word when getting a really nice product).
    There, however, I didn't mention the included AlphaSSL wildcard cert because the VMBox people didn't and I want to respect their decision where they offer any given promo.

• Pardon me, me stoopid. I didn't mean the above praise to be fat (although it'd be well deserved *g). I just forgot that some dashes create a fat header with markup.

Apologies.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@bsdguy said:
    Pardon me, me stoopid. I didn't mean the above praise to be fat (although it'd be well deserved *g). I just forgot that some dashes create a fat header with markup.

Apologies.

Thanks for your feedback! Let us know if you need anything!