Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday | XFuse Solutions, LLC | OpenVZ Deals Starting at $24/year for 1GB!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday | XFuse Solutions, LLC | OpenVZ Deals Starting at $24/year for 1GB!

First and foremost, everyone here at XFuse Solutions, LLC wants to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for this year and we're thankful for all of our wonderful customers. So, in order to prove how thankful we are, we're doing something we rarely ever do, offer some very DEEP discounts to everyone here at LET!

These offers are valid until Sunday, November 30th (My Birthday!) and Cyber Monday we'll have another offer posted on our Facebook page.

These offers are available in Dallas, TX where we have multiple nodes up and running for you guys to benefit from! We run on a mix of server configurations with a minimum of 32gb ram and 4 or more HDD's in RAID 10 configurations. We're soon going to provide per container backups on demand and more customized templates for OpenVZ.

Offer 1 (10 of these available):

Cores: 2 (Fair Share)

RAM: 1GB

Swap: 2GB

Disk Space: 60GB

Bandwidth: 1TB

IPv4: 2

Port: 100mbps (Upgradable to 1Gbps for +$2/month)

Price: $24/year - Order Here

Offer 2 (6 of these available):

Cores: 2 (Fair Share)

RAM: 3GB

Swap: 4GB

Disk Space: 80GB

Bandwidth: 2TB

IPv4: 2

Price: $48/year - Order Here

Offer 3: (Only 4 of these available!)

Cores: 4 (Fair Share)

RAM: 4GB

Swap: 6GB

Disk Space: 120GB

Bandwidth: 3TB

IPv4: 3

Price: $7/month - Order Here

Offer 4 (Dedicated Server):

CPU: Atom C2758

RAM: 8GB DDR3

HDD: 250GB Sata

Bandwidth: 10TB Premium Bandwidth

IPv4: 5

Port: 1Gbps

Price: $49/month (Includes Basic Management) - Order Here

UPGRADES AVAILABLE. PM ME OR OPEN A TICKET FOR PRICES

If we have more space on our new nodes once we sell out of these we may add more into stock. We refuse to oversell our nodes like some other companies. We keep a strict limit on the amount of containers we put on each node.

But wait, there's more....

Buy today and receive a free Comodo PositiveSSL for 1 year! Once you're ready for your SSL, open a ticket and provide a CSR and a good email address to use for the approval email and we'll issue your SSL. We can install it for you as well if you need us to. Just ask :)

Now, for the legal stuff...

We don't allow torrents or anything else illegal in the US. We don't allow spam or bulk emailing from our services and accounts found to be doing so will be suspended. We do our best to provide responses as soon as possible for all tickets that are submitted. We reply to normal tickets within 4 hours. For emergency and service affecting issues we will respond right away! We do offer a 14 day money back guarantee. Please read our TOS and AUP at the links below.

Acceptable Use Policy

Terms of Service

If you need anything else, just ask. We'll be happy to get you a quote!

For testing purposes, we have the following information available for our Dallas, TX nodes:

DC 1:

IP: 172.245.230.61

Download Tests: Go Here

DC 2:

IP: 107.182.134.247

Download Tests: Go Here

Thanked by 1comXyz

Comments

• Nice offers.

• good

• Must resist the urge....................

• @ATHK said:
    Must resist the urge....................

Don't resist... Order... And order multiples! lol

• Do you offer IPv6?

• Not yet, it is coming soon in Dallas though... I have the block, just haven't gotten around to setting it up in SolusVM due to being very busy lately.

• @ATHK said:
    Must resist the urge....................

Black Friday: Woah! Look at all these offers! They're such good deals!

Regretful Saturday: Great. Now I have 28 extra VPSes that I don't need

• HAHA, yea I was like that several years ago...

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Do you allow IRC?

• Technically we don't, but that was because of DDoS attacks. We can allow it on a trial basis and if you get DDoS'd we'll just get work with you to get a resolution.

• I decided to add more to the allocation. Now, I have 10 more of the 1GB deals, and 5 each of the other 2 vps plans. Order now and save!

• Happy Birthday!

• @foetti said:
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

• Is the offer for $48 /year still available ? Is free SSL Cert available on this? Can I set rDNS from Control Panel directly? I plan to host a small mail server for personal use and few wordpress sites?

• Hello, Currently rDNS would need to be set by us. Please open a support ticket with our Sales department and we'll let you order the plan.

Thanks.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Hello, Currently rDNS would need to be set by us. Please open a support ticket with our Sales department and we'll let you order the plan.

Thanks.

What can you offer with $48 /year in KVM? Please PM me details about KVM offers and ISOs / preset images available in your list. Also, about ssl cert, whether I can get wildcard cert free if I order annually? Thanks @XFS_Duke!!
    Regards....