Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server with at least 4 GB RAM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server with at least 4 GB RAM

2»

Comments

• @agentmishra said:
    you have it there dhamaniasad

you have quoted by your self, what i am giving and what volumedrive is giving are totally different.

sir, you are free to check/re-check/cross-check

and you can take the services from where ever you feel satisfied...

and yes if the way of presentation is same dosent mean its both the same thing.

any ways i do not want to argue, you have yourself mentioned, both are different products (mine has a 250gb hdd and volumedrive isnt having it).

Wow. You've made me speechless. I'm quite astonished by your observation skills. What I said is that what you and volumedrive are providing are exactly the same, just that your price is higher.

And volumedrive does provide additional 250 GB storage, I know other people who have it. I guess you have servers in stock purchased from them.

I never said their way of presentation is the same as yours, they are presenting it on a website, while you, uhmm, pm.

Anyways, I never mentioned that both are different.

I do not mean to argue as well, just stating the obvious possibility.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

We have a server special going on right now that you may find to be a good match:

• Intel Xeon L5420 2.5Ghz
    • 8GB fully buffered registered memory
    • 500GB SATA
    • 5TB bandwidth on a 100mbit port
    • IPMI included (remote reboot, remote console, remote OS reload, etc)!

$35.95 per month using the promo code LOWEND4

Order Link

We'd also be happy to throw in a free upgrade to a 1TB SATA drive if you reference this post in the comments section of the order form.
  • @agentmishra said:
    if interested, kindly PM me

Didnt @Spirit specifically forbid you from soliciting offers via PM until and unless you make public full details of your company and website? Do you even have a website?