Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 185
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @Emimarson said:

VPS OOS?

Nope.

Order Summary
    WEBPRO VPS-100
    £15.00 GBP
    Setup Fee:

£0.00 GBP
    3 Months:

£15.00 GBP
    Discount:

50%
    (Change Discount Code)
    £7.50 GBP
    Total Due Today

And don't quote the whole offer comment, especially twice.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

There might not be more, I am exhausted but haven't have the time to schedule the deal for CM, busy at work.

Please remind me next year to never do this again.

• Did I miss anything important in the last 30+ pages?
    By the way grandchild is a boy, complete with 1 head, 2 arms, and 2 legs.

• Thank you for your service @FAT32 o7

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@FAT32 said:
    There might not be more, I am exhausted but haven't have the time to schedule the deal for CM, busy at work.

I am pleased to do that for helping you.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

Thanks for your effort!

• Hey let me help you out, forward the deals to me and I'll post them for you. :)

@FAT32 said:

• @Seanster said:
    Hey let me help you out, forward the deals to me and I'll post them for you. :)

@FAT32 said:

Can random people be trusted with the deals tho :tongue: haha

Thanked by 1Daniel15
    edited November 2021

Let's just say the whole thing is complicated.

Provider keep sending last minute changes or deals, yes it is okay to have but in overall it just makes the whole thing a mess. They can submit via PM/Discord/Email and you can expect some information to be lost. (Some submit via PM but ask for changes in Discord)

I have to cross-check multiple times to ensure it is correct. Some providers even just throw you bunch of order link, I need to click on each of them to extract information, and even browse their websites for the locations, etc, etc.

• @FrankZ said:
    Did I miss anything important in the last 30+ pages?

3 if he's like his father. sorry that's incredibly inappropriate

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@FAT32 said:

Provider keep sending last minute changes or deals, yes it is okay to have but in overall it just makes the whole thing a mess. They can submit via PM/Discord/Email and you can expect some information to be lost. (Some submit via PM but ask for changes in Discord)

I have to cross-check multiple times to ensure it is correct. Some providers even just throw you bunch of order link, I need to click on each of them to extract information, and even browse their websites for the locations, etc, etc.

Thanks a lot .It is hard work.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said: Please remind me next year to never do this again.

Thank you for your effort again this year.
    It really should be at least two people doing it.
    It is understandable how any one person would be fried after this.
    Even this guy..

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

This Sux. This platform can be used as a way to generate more sales for Providers and get nice deals as consumers.

As LETs official Deal Compiler, I feel the frustration and pain you have to go through year after year... and to top it off, there are folks who do not appreciate the efforts which to to keep the lights on.

Thank you for all your help @FAT32 . You have done a fabulous job so far.

• @FAT32 said: Some providers even just throw you bunch of order link

That's a lot work to do! Looks like you need a hand, I believe there are plenty would like to help. Just don't wear yourself out, Okay?

• @FAT32 said:

Can't you require a standardized format from providers? This is advertising for them, they should be putting in the work, not you.

• @FAT32 said:

I suggest you make a Google form to collect deals next time :blush:

• @rajat Premium Family special?

• @ferefient said:
    @rajat Premium Family special?

$1/year unlimited Directadmin

Thanked by 2ferefient vyas11
  • @rajat DirectAdmin Hosting Flash LIFETIME Plan Deal $1/year with 1 free year

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @FAT32 said:

I am always grateful for all the hardworks and deals. Maybe limit to just one method to submit with a form which need to be filled with hosting details. It will be a lot easier for you to manage.

• Thank you for your service @FAT32 o7

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ?

Ok I am taking an hour leave from work and hope I can finish scheduling until end of my work hours.

Anyway, the reasons why I allow any methods and formats is also to lower the barrier to entry, we want more deals, just like what cybertech mentioned, MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(We do have a template though, but a lot don't use it) - so yup there's that. I expect if we need a strict Google Form we will have 50% less deals, and a lot of times it is not just the provider come up with the deal, but we have some chat and see what can be done by them and what I think the members here will like.

• @ferefient said:
    @rajat DirectAdmin Hosting Flash LIFETIME Plan Deal $1/year with 1 free year

$1 lifetime with 1 year free = $0, that will definitely make them deadpooled.

• @FrankZ said:
    Did I miss anything important in the last 30+ pages?

Congratulations! Don't forget that he also comes with an RTX GPU ;).

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

Didn't get anything yet this year, but still happy by seeing your activities ❤️

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@FAT32 said:

No question a big undertaking and a challenge with all the last minute changes. Your efforts are awesome.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Anyone interested in some sweet one year proxy deals?

We got some unused IPv4 there. :)

• @FAT32 damn. Somebody 911coffee to this man!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Seanster said:
    FYI.. I ordered the Reprise Hosting deal and the specs say 2x usable ip's, not 4x as in the deal posted.

Thank you for your order! We will honor the 4 IPv4 addresses listed with this flash deal.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
This discussion has been closed.