Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth

Comments

• maybe my country restricted on there sercices.

Thanked by 1202094318
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@adanforest said:
    maybe my country restricted on there sercices.

Not at all, you have already had an explanation as to why service cannot be offered as well you know.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@adanforest said:

Not at all, you have already had an explanation as to why service cannot be offered as well you know.

i've tired with new fresh ip/mobile.
    but order going to fraud, i don't know why.

• but maybe posting here will make you grant him services, due to public opinion and pressure!!11111

Yeah, he didn't read those post earlier, he would know he is wasting his time :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@adanforest said: i've tired with new fresh ip/mobile.

Give up son, you know you're shithousing.

• @Nekki said:

@adanforest said: i've tired with new fresh ip/mobile.

Give up son, you know you're shithousing.

:s

@adanforest said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@adanforest said:

Because you are now on the 3rd name and address.

Your first order was marked as a high fraud risk by MaxMind, you are also listed by other hosts on fraud records as being abusive towards staff and making public threats.

Despite this you were offered the opportunity to provide ID, you informed us that your ID has a different name so you cant provide it.

You were then given the opportunity to register a new account using your real details, you did so however your PayPal account did not match your account details.

Now you are registering from an IP address around 12,000 miles from your billing address and on a 3rd name/account and this is after being told we will not be offering you any service because of the past issues.

I appreciate you want to get a deal but all you are actually doing is wasting your own time and mine when it is at its most finite.

I am sorry but just repeatedly trying to brute force a yes when being told no is not going to work on this occasion.

This is not personal, there is a risk factor, you were given more than fair opportunity and it did not work out, simple.

This has nothing to do with your country, at least 5 orders have been put through from your fine countrymen today from these sales.

Thanks.

@adanforest said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@adanforest said:

Your first order was marked as a high fraud risk by MaxMind, you are also listed by other hosts on fraud records as being abusive towards staff and making public threats.

Despite this you were offered the opportunity to provide ID, you informed us that your ID has a different name so you cant provide it.

You were then given the opportunity to register a new account using your real details, you did so however your PayPal account did not match your account details.

Now you are registering from an IP address around 12,000 miles from your billing address and on a 3rd name/account and this is after being told we will not be offering you any service because of the past issues.

I appreciate you want to get a deal but all you are actually doing is wasting your own time and mine when it is at its most finite.

I am sorry but just repeatedly trying to brute force a yes when being told no is not going to work on this occasion.

This is not personal, there is a risk factor, you were given more than fair opportunity and it did not work out, simple.

This has nothing to do with your country, at least 5 orders have been put through from your fine countrymen today from these sales.

Thanks.

do something for me :s

• @adanforest said: do something for me

Mate, just fucking do one, you're making yourself look like a proper mug.

@adanforest said: do something for me

>

I think you mean something 'else' I have already done a fair bit and beyond what would be considered reasonable given the circumstances as stated above.

Please do not place any further orders.

Thanked by 1webcraft

you have no understanding for persons with multiple personalities disorder and bilocation skills... :D

@Andrews said:

@InceptionHosting said:

you have no understanding for persons with multiple personalities disorder and bilocation skills... :D

Please excuse me, I am old now and that was known as something else when I was younger.

@adanforest said: do something for me

>

I think you mean something 'else' I have already done a fair bit and beyond what would be considered reasonable given the circumstances as stated above.

Please do not place any further orders.

bad luck for me

• @adanforest said: bad luck for me

No, it has nothing to do with 'luck'.

• @InceptionHosting Hey, can you help me a bit?
    I have an issue with my account, I can't log into it.
    Wanted to open a ticket, but can't without logging in :(

Check order 4687686890 please (old one, but you should find my account and match with my email l...i@gmail)

I've tried resetting my password 3 times, no email (checked in spam)

• @Lex said:
    @InceptionHosting Hey, can you help me a bit?

Check order 4687686890 please (old one, but you should find my account and match with my email l...i@gmail)

Old accounts without active services get pruned. Just create a new one.

• @Lex said:

Mention order number and bandwidth gets doubled ??

• @adanforest said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@adanforest said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@adanforest said:

Thanks.

do something for me :s

If you are on mobile with dynamic IP then the distance to your real address might be a bit far.

• @K4Y5 said:

Old accounts without active services get pruned. Just create a new one.

Already tried, says an account with that email already exists.

• @Fritz said: If you are on mobile with dynamic IP then the distance to your real address might be a bit far.

If that was the only problem it might be surmountable, but combine that with multiple fake aliases to try and get service? SHITHOUSE.

@Lex said:

Check now, your account was in closed status.

Thanked by 1Lex
  • @Nekki said:

@Fritz said: If you are on mobile with dynamic IP then the distance to your real address might be a bit far.

If that was the only problem it might be surmountable, but combine that with multiple fake aliases to try and get service? SHITHOUSE.

1st time i've try with my real address/info, then i've try with my brother address/info.

• well, at least it's not the same way racknerd is trying to stay on top :wink:

• @adanforest said: 1st time i've try with my real address/info

Your real address/info that doesn't match your ID? I smell fish.

• adanforestadanforest Member
    edited November 2021

@deva5610 said:

@adanforest said: 1st time i've try with my real address/info

Your real address/info that doesn't match your ID? I smell fish.

i'm 18 year old, so how can i manage national id card?
    that's way i've use my brother information.

and my country haven't paypal, we use paypal via fake address.

• Nice.

The VM I got last year is still idling...

• @adanforest said: i'm 18 year >old, so how can i manage national id card?
    that's way i've use my brother information.

and my country haven't paypal, we use paypal via fake address.

Son, this is fraud you're confessing to. There is no justifiable reason to commit fraud.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@adanforest said: we use paypal via fake address

Damn.

Now you deserve the red-colored profile picture which should've been assigned some time ago :)

Thanked by 2bulbasaur webcraft

@imok said:
    Nice.

You have done your community proud.

Thanked by 2idleparty dahartigan

@imok said:
    Nice.

You have done your community proud.

So, how about existing customers? Do I have to order new server and bother with data transfer?