Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friendhosting LTD: Halloween – creepy sale. Discount up to 50% for vds orders. VDS from $1,6/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Friendhosting LTD: Halloween – creepy sale. Discount up to 50% for vds orders. VDS from $1,6/month

Comments

• friendhostingfriendhosting Member, Patron Provider

@mcgree said: Maybe it's a European habit?

This is true. Next time we will definitely write VPS.

• @friendhosting said: As I wrote above, we are not vds ITLDC resellers. Yes, we are partners in certain areas, but we are not their vds resellers.

Really? You have the same location list as ITLDC. Many resellers use them in Russia and Ukraine like you.

You still not provide test IP for every location. Guess they starts with 195 ?

@friendhosting said: Port speed limitation is possible only after the monthly traffic limit has been exhausted.

I tried your host a year ago and got 10Mbps from start. Support reply me sorry but we limit port speed to save traffic.

ITLDC also limit port speed itself for selected locations such a Singapore.

@jenkki said: Really? You have the same location list as ITLDC. Many resellers use them in Russia and Ukraine like you.

Yes, really. As I said before, ITLDC provide us with some services (for example colocation of our servers). But that doesn't make us a vds reseller from ITLDC.

Let me remind you once again that:
    1) Our company has its own equipment
    2) Our company has LIR status in Ripe and own ip networks..
    3) Our company uses a different control panel to manage VDS (vds creation, reinstallation, and so on).

Believe me, if we were reselling vds from ITLDC, then I would not be ashamed to inform the community about it.

Moreover, our list of locations is not completely identical with ITLDC. For example we don't have vds in Singapore.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: Yes, really. As I said before, ITLDC provide us with some services (for example colocation of our servers). But that doesn't make us a vds reseller from ITLDC.

I mean you use their own DC with your hardware. Its almost the same.
    Can you please provide a test IPs for all your locations, exactly subnets as you use?

Again I tried your hosting and IP show me ITLDC
    You just lied into face about you have no relationship with them. Uses exactly same location list as they use. Nothing in addition.

@jenkki said: You just lied into face about you have no relationship with them.

Please read carefully what I wrote at the very beginning.

@friendhosting said: First of all, I want to say that ITL and Friendhosting LTD are different companies. But we are connected by long-term partnership relations, it is true. ITL provides certain services for our company and does it with high quality.

At the very beginning I wrote that we are partners and ITL provides us with services, but we are not resellers of their VDS. So stop making unfounded accusations.

@jenkki said: Can you please provide a test IPs for all your locations, exactly subnets as you use?

Here are our networks of IP addresses that we currently use. They are our property. And what does it give you?

91.215.152.0/22
    91.210.164.0/22
    91.90.192.0/22
    92.118.148.0/22
    185.198.164.0/22
    91.247.36.0/23
    185.237.224.0/23
    185.253.46.0/23
    185.237.218.0/23
    195.245.112.0/23
    185.253.44.0/23
    195.28.182.0/23
    91.223.123.0/24
    185.253.0.0/24
    193.162.47.0/24

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

IP ADDRESS: 195.28.182.0
    HOSTNAME: subnet.spec.friendhosting.net
    DOMAIN:friendhosting.net
    NETWORK OWNER : ITL LLC

You isn't sell from ITL?

@jenkki said:
    IP ADDRESS: 195.28.182.0
    HOSTNAME: subnet.spec.friendhosting.net
    DOMAIN:friendhosting.net

You isn't sell from ITL?

Use official tools to see information and not make a laughing stock of yourself

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/query?bflag=false&dflag=false&rflag=true&searchtext=195.28.182.0&source=RIPE

• @friendhosting said: Use official tools to see information and not make a laughing stock of yourself

All your IP shown Network owner ITL LLC as your dad. You can register these IP into your own name but network owner remain the same on detailed Whois. You cannot hide it.

edited October 2021

@jenkki said:

@friendhosting said: Use official tools to see information and not make a laughing stock of yourself

All your IP shown Network owner ITL LLC as your dad. You can register these IP into your own name but network owner remain the same on detailed Whois. You cannot hide it.

The owner of the network is listed in Ripe, and nothing else. Do you know who Ripe is?

Thanked by 1kheng86

@kheng86 said: Thank you for your confirmation. I have been running 3 VDS from your company and have been very satisfied so far. Will proceed to order a few more soon.

Welcome.

• @jenkki ELI5 why that matters? This deal looks good and you're scaring people.

If there's a scam we need to know about let us know, otherwise shit or get off the can.

Thanked by 1friendhosting
  • can anyone run geekbench4 if 5 crash

• @dahartigan said: ELI5 why that matters?

They lied at least two times in their advert. No questions for cheap deals everyone like. Price matters.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @jenkki said:

@dahartigan said: ELI5 why that matters?

They lied at least two times in their advert. No questions for cheap deals everyone like. Price matters.

Good enough for me, thanks mate.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said: Good enough for me

Just talking about technical details

edited October 2021

@jenkki said:

@dahartigan said: ELI5 why that matters?

The only liar here is you when you say that we are vds resellers.

I sent a complaint to the moderators about your spam and baseless accusations. I hope they react.

• @friendhosting said: The only liar here is you when you say that we are vds resellers.

I mean you not have own network. As you trying to hide your main owner. If you have own IP block renter but registered to your name that not meant you fully own your network as you replied and not have relationship to your network owner.

Also you reply about you have another network owners, but all test IP represented looking same as ITLDC and you use only their upstream. No others.

• @friendhosting said: I sent a complaint to the moderators about your spam and baseless accusations. I hope they react.

Yeah, now you have nothing more than trying to physically pull out your opponent from discussion. That mean you accept my opinions as well. :smiley:

@jenkki said: I mean you not have own network. As you trying to hide your main owner. If you have own IP block renter but registered to your name that not meant you fully own your network as you replied and not have relationship to your network owner.

Also you reply about you have another network owners, but all test IP represented looking same as ITLDC and you use only their upstream. No others.

I repeat once again - you are lying when you say that we are reselling VDS from another hosting provider.

The fact that our ip seems to you to be similar to the ip of ITLDC ... No comment here. We have a proverb - when it seems you need to cross yourself.

@jenkki said: Yeah, now you have nothing more than trying to physically pull out your opponent from discussion. That mean you accept my opinions as well.

It just means that I'm tired of your spam and lies in our topic. There are only two options here - you are either deliberately trying to mislead the community members or you are in good faith mistaken. In any case, I turned to the moderators in order to stop this lies in our topic. But there is some benefit from you. You write messages in our topic and it rises to the first position in the list of topics. Thus, our offer is seen by more potential customers. And this gives its results. We sell more services.

I repeat:
    1) Yes, we use ITLDC server colocation services. We host our servers with them.
    2) We have our own networks of ip addresses and we are an independent LIR in Ripe.
    3) We use our own solution for deploying vds.
    4) No, we do not have an identical list of server locations. For example, our company does not have vds in Singapore and only 2 locations in the USA instead of three like ITLDC.

I have nothing more to add. If you still have any additional questions or you do not understand something, then please re-read all my previous messages until you fully understand their meaning.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: I'm tired of your spam

You just didn't recognize word - Spam. There NO spam from my side. Just discussion and some opinions. I do not advertising shoes or wrote political entries. Just talking about your service. That not a spam

• Walmart alexvolk over here

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@friendhosting said: It just means that I'm tired of your spam and lies in our topic.

If you plan to visit this place regularly, which I hope, then I recommend BetterLET for a stress-free experience.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jenkki said:

You isn't sell from ITL?

I assume that you are just clueless and do not really have a malicious intent, but it is not fair to Friendhosting.

195.28.182.0/23 is announced by AS15626 which is ITL in Kharkiv, Ukraine. org-name for the AS is ITL LLC and that is why you see that, even if the subnet is not owned by ITL.

About ITL and Friendhosting being independent, I am not so sure. If they are indeed independent, they have a very close relationship and I already mentioned some interesting coincidences in my first message, but there is a lot of other interesting circunstancial facts.

One thing is for sure: Friendhosting does NOT resell ITL. They indeed have their own resources and a separate company and this can be checked publicly. Either they colo with them and are "independent", or they are owned by ITL but operated separately.

Finally, there would be nothing wrong with ITL owning Friendhosting, both have a decent track record, and ITL is actually a very old company for this industry. Maybe the company is even older than you.

@friendhosting said: In any case, I turned to the moderators in order to stop this lies in our topic. But there is some benefit from you. You write messages in our topic and it rises to the first position in the list of topics. Thus, our offer is seen by more potential customers. And this gives its results. We sell more services.

Those kind of comments are generally allowed in this forum. I will not speak for the staff in this particular case, but we have very liberal moderation policies as you will find out if you stay here (and I hope you do). Anyway, in this case it is pretty obvious that @jenkki is in the wrong for anyone who cares to read, so do not worry about it. As long as this topic keeps getting bumped, you will get new sales because you have actually some very decent deals which are not often seen here.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@Nyr said: About ITL and Friendhosting being independent, I am not so sure.

Again. They told about they not have relationship with their network owner. I didn't say they are the same company. But they use ITL upstream and pay them for a provided service. There a many providers from RU and UA who use same way to their business. Because ITL one from the biggest Russian speaking player on CIS market. And have own DC hardware in many locations.

• @jenkki said:

@Nyr said: About ITL and Friendhosting being independent, I am not so sure.

Again. They told about they not have relationship with their network owner. I didn't say they are the same company. But they use ITL upstream and pay them for a provided service. There a many providers from RU and UA who use same way to their business. Because ITL one from the biggest Russian speaking player on CIS market. And have own DC hardware in many locations.

So what's the point? Who cares? Why are you trying to make such a big deal about it?

At this point you have to be trolling..

Thanked by 1friendhosting
  • @dahartigan said: So what's the point? Who cares? Why are you trying to make such a big deal about it?

Again. They lied from start. I just provide a true information. That all.
    No offense. I didn't say good or bad. For those who want order their hosting please do not read my entries.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

I didn't call someone to inappropriate actions.

@jenkki said: Again. They told about they not have relationship with their network owner. I didn't say they are the same company. But they use ITL upstream and pay them for a provided service. There a many providers from RU and UA who use same way to their business. Because ITL one from the biggest Russian speaking player on CIS market. And have own DC hardware in many locations.

No, you stated from the beginning that we are ITL resellers

@jenkki said: And also ITLDC resellers.

You are a liar if you deny it.

And in turn, personally, from the very beginning, I have never denied that ITL provides us with services. Including colocation of servers.

@friendhosting said: First of all, I want to say that ITL and Friendhosting LTD are different companies. But we are connected by long-term partnership relations, it is true. ITL provides certain services for our company and does it with high quality.

@friendhosting said: Yes, really. As I said before, ITLDC provide us with some services (for example colocation of our servers). But that doesn't make us a vds reseller from ITLDC.

And you are a liar again if you say that from the very beginning I argued that we have no relationship with ITL. After the first questions about communication with ITL, I immediately informed that we are partners and they provide us with services. Reread this topic again. See the chronology of posts.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: friendhosting

Look. You provide a bunch of offence like pink girl in your garden. If you from start just tell OK we do, or No we not do That enough but you provide a flood of texts with your offence. That your problem. Nothing personally but be a man at first place

@jenkki said:

@friendhosting said: friendhosting

Look. You provide a bunch of offence like pink girl in your garden. If you from start just tell OK we do, or No we not do That enough but you provide a flood of texts with your offence. That your problem. Nothing personally but be a man at first place

Well, be a man and don't lie in the first place. First, you accuse me of lying, then I show your messages and anyone can see that the only one who is lying here is you.

And after that, you dare to claim that I am an offended girl? =) Yes, you are a shameless arrogant troll.