Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

Comments

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@mayli said:
    50 posts is a little bit hard for members that looks for deals randomly, or just like comment around without spamming the boards. But anyway, nice service and I hope I could afford the free vps someday, after hoarding for 50 posts.

The service is provided to contributing members of the community, not to random freeloaders who want a free VPS to abuse.

Besides, 50 posts isn't even that much; you're 12 posts away from the requirement (idk if discussions add to the count).

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@mayli said:
    50 posts is a little bit hard for members that looks for deals randomly, or just like comment around without spamming the boards. But anyway, nice service and I hope I could afford the free vps someday, after hoarding for 50 posts.

The service is provided to contributing members of the community, not to random freeloaders who wants a free VPS to abuse.

Besides, 50 posts isn't even that much; you're 12 posts away from the requirement (idk if discussions add to the count).

I guess from the discussion above, comments are not counted as posts. They have to be discussions https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussions/mine

edited September 2021

@mayli said:
    I guess from the discussion above, comments are not counted as posts. They have to be discussions https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussions/mine

Nah, I have one. Check my discussion count. :smile:

>inb4 @Neoon nukes my VM to oblivion because it was approved by mistake

• Comment is count as post imo

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@mayli said:
    I guess from the discussion above, comments are not counted as posts.

• @Neoon said:

@mayli said:

apologies for treating comments as posts?

@mayli said:

@Neoon said:

@mayli said:

apologies for treating comments as posts?

I don't even understand, why this comes up at Page 30.
    At Page 1 I could understand it, right.

• Token: f04075ead562ef66496c53b3d6d55e6f6760374e

Another Dn42 Node, smokeping monitoring, experimenting unikernel, if nested kvm enabled.

@mayli said:
    Token: f04075ead562ef66496c53b3d6d55e6f6760374e

Another Dn42 Node, smokeping monitoring, experimenting unikernel, if nested kvm enabled.

Deployed and no, nested virt is not enabled.

• 30 pages in, can you still request more storage?

Also, is a private VPN that only connects clients to each other allowed?

@Xrmaddness said:
    30 pages in, can you still request more storage?

Yes, we are using cutting edge /dev/null infinite storage.

Also, is a private VPN that only connects clients to each other allowed?

If its only for yourself, yes.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @Neoon said:

I think @yoursunny may be trying to patent that technology for his storage, if he ever gets tired of counting the 0's and 1's.

Anyway, if there's any storage remaining that's not the cutting edge /dev/null tech, I'd like to use this as a small personal file and private wireguard server.

8e3f818ed9aa8bb9ca1d70341bf73a37b02c56cb

• @Neoon said:

@mayli said:

How about alpine linux?
    https://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.14/releases/x86_64/alpine-virt-3.14.2-x86_64.iso

@mayli said:

@Neoon said:

@mayli said:

How about alpine linux?
    https://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.14/releases/x86_64/alpine-virt-3.14.2-x86_64.iso

Netboot.xyz is available, should work out, if not, lemme know.

@Xrmaddness said:

@Neoon said:

I think @yoursunny may be trying to patent that technology for his storage, if he ever gets tired of counting the 0's and 1's.

Anyway, if there's any storage remaining that's not the cutting edge /dev/null tech, I'd like to use this as a small personal file and private wireguard server.

Deployed.

Luckly you picked one of the locations, that has spare storage.
    How much do you desire?

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness Ganonk
  • @Neoon said:

@mayli said:

@Neoon said:

@mayli said:

How about alpine linux?

Netboot.xyz is available, should work out, if not, lemme know.

@Xrmaddness said:

@Neoon said:

Deployed.

How much do you desire?

Tried netboot.xyz, alpine's udhcpc is not able to get dhcp ip from the network, and just stuck there.

• @Neoon said:
    Deployed.

How much do you desire?

Thanks! I don't really have a figure in mind. Whatever you're able to give me is fine, even if it's only an extra 10GB.

• HI @Neoon
    I'm looking to try with a NAT VPS, setup a test Minecraft Mods RPG Server , Speed up MODS development and testing

Token: 99b9d52196e1a1327c5f7953c7c7662527e62f16

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@MengGTA said:
    HI Neoon
    I'm looking to try with a NAT VPS, setup a test Minecraft Mods RPG Server , Speed up MODS development and testing

Token: 99b9d52196e1a1327c5f7953c7c7662527e62f16

No. Have you read the requirements

Thanked by 1adly
    edited September 2021

@Neoon any room on other locations for a 2048MB instance? I'm currently on DE and looking to switch if possible, routing from my home ISP to Hetzner is whack

@Xrmaddness said:

@Neoon said:
    Deployed.

How much do you desire?

Thanks! I don't really have a figure in mind. Whatever you're able to give me is fine, even if it's only an extra 10GB.

Done, you just need to resize the partition.

@mayli said:

@Neoon said:

@mayli said:

How about alpine linux?

added

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • fazarfazar Member
    edited September 2021

token
    39c6b0295501c4f28f95e35c2d891e8ec18c269a

I have plan to install LEMP stack to host a blog. TIA.

@jmgcaguicla said:
    @Neoon any room on other locations for a 2048MB instance? I'm currently on DE and looking to switch if possible, routing from my home ISP to Hetzner is whack

Could do NL on Request.

Thanked by 2adly jmgcaguicla
  • Hi @Neoon - I'm working on a hobby project that gathers trading data, with the goal of assembling all into a large database later next year. I have several VPS's for this already, but none in Norway which would be a great source. It's a small Node app that uses a few K/sec. Would be obliged to get a NanoKVM instance with yourself, thanks.

Token: e67822e6417e9af56ae222a86553326b25f9627a

• Token: 9ca4bd2db8e4488cfc55f281ab4fe4cce8d97152

Plan: Learning Ansible and monitoring for job

• @fixxation said:
    Hi @Neoon - I'm working on a hobby project that gathers trading data, with the goal of assembling all into a large database later next year. I have several VPS's for this already, but none in Norway which would be a great source. It's a small Node app that uses a few K/sec. Would be obliged to get a NanoKVM instance with yourself, thanks.

no

• @ascicode said:

@fixxation said:
    Hi @Neoon - I'm working on a hobby project that gathers trading data, with the goal of assembling all into a large database later next year. I have several VPS's for this already, but none in Norway which would be a great source. It's a small Node app that uses a few K/sec. Would be obliged to get a NanoKVM instance with yourself, thanks.

no

Do you guys ever give a reason for denying requests?

@fixxation said:
    Do you guys ever give a reason for denying requests?

Do you guys ever read the first post on the requirements before applying?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/156440/nanokvm-free-nat-kvm-multiple-locations/p1

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @Neoon , thank you to provide so good learning system way. Token is 00c4cce13485179ba5659f7561a0e740a24411d6 . My reason is I want to have a real Linux testing environment for web scripting debug , mostly boa low cost server embedded. Or some IPv6 connectivity testing. Thanks

@wukesj said:
    Neoon , thank you to provide so good learning system way. Token is 00c4cce13485179ba5659f7561a0e740a24411d6 . My reason is I want to have a real Linux testing environment for web scripting debug , mostly boa low cost server embedded. Or some IPv6 connectivity testing. Thanks

GUYS. Read the rules please.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/156440/nanokvm-free-nat-kvm-multiple-locations/p1

Thanked by 3nyamenk bdl Ganonk
  • Token: fd47b99bd41ff42b5fe9a9e932fddb9c79624522
    I will use the VPS to learn Debian and Free Web Control Panel (aaPanel, Cyberpanel).