Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• PixelsPixels Member

@LTniger said:

@Calin said: (sorry for bad english im from Romania)

You are definitely not Borta as his language is barely understandable. Bad friends you have. He scammed a lot of people, a lot of data evaporated.

• Do you have his DC photo?
    • Can we bribe you to become information mole to syphon data about his current status?

Maybe he paid an English teacher with the money he got from selling his assets. Just maybe.

Thanked by 2JasonM tux
  • PixelsPixels Member
    edited July 2021

posted twice, please delete

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@jsg said: What makes you think that I want to harm or be nasty towards transvestites, etc?

Usually people talking like that know nothing about the subject and the trauma which makes them be insensitive and help things like this: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218
    I knew many people either directly killing themselves or indirectly through drugs (forbidden ones as well as allowed, such as booze) as well as killed in fights or simply beaten to death.
    I assume people which are unfamiliar with the subject and are towing their cult/politician/family/etc line are also following it up with the usual hate and violence which is probably not your case and I am sorry for that.

• Eh what?

They wouldn't last a day in eastern Europe or Russia if that's the case. I'm not saying it's right to bully those people or bully anyone for that matter but if you kill yourself over words...just don't visit any ex Soviet states.

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2021

Hello,

thanks all first of all.

I will describe a little what happened and lather i will try to put some plan in the table.

First of all we have been affected with the Storage incident wich was caused us a huge trubble . I have hope to find a solution to buy asap some new hdd but was imposible due of the Chia coin the hdd was almost 3x more expensive . From a total of 400 hdd of 12 tb we have recuperate only 60 and the rest is with warnings or even not power up so we have send part of them to seagate for the guarantee. Until today we have not receive the replace (53 hdds wich was in guarantee still ..) . A long story behind with faill so more than ask apologise i cannot do more in this moment.

What i paln this days to not be the scammer what some people was think is put all services back online in Oradea (i hope today) except the storage plan wich is impossible for the moment due of missing hdd (YES IN ORADEA NOT IN BUCHAREST BECAUSE WE NEED TO CUT THE COST AS MUCH WE CAN UNTIL ALL THIS WILL GONE SO what i have do is retire all equipament from bucharest and send them to oradea where our cost is much more cheap) . Any way we have 70 new hdd so is possible to install some storage nodes too.

After we will have the network back in normal condition (i repeat i will do my best to have it in the next day) we will continue to install storage servers as many we can .

How we will proceed to understand perfectly the steps :
    1) delete your older service from our whmcs but we will add the full amount what you have payed in the first day like credit store. (you can use it to buy any services except storage . (we need to do this in the first step because our whmcs is not detect the nodes and is a nightmare)

2) after all other services will be online like ssd offer , ryzen , nvme , dedicated servers , etc except storage we will came back to the storage clients and ask one to one what prefere , have the service back in the same conditions (price spec) and 6 month compensation or refund the remaining (unused month) (i cannot estimate when this will happen but please understand we need clients to continue so our priority is keep as much clients we can)

3) after this 2 steps is completed we will reopen bucharest location and we will give the posibility to the clients to choose the location where his services will run.

4) Norway location was never affected for this , I personaly thanks to @terrahost because was the only provider from here who was really offer his unconditionated support (the true one and nothing in change asked) So we will continue the colaboration with them at least until i will quit the hosting business.

I am obligated to explain some speculations wich was posted in this Forum and is normaly because i have not stay here to give explications until now.

Yes we have a juice with GTS ... not related to payments anywway , GTS was receive all his money until was give us service , the amount what is claim is for remain months of contract (2 years) but we beleve we have reason and we have came with proof we are not culpable for this , in short terms Netcraft was send to gts 13 000 domains involucrated in a scam but this domains was never hosted in our servers but GTS was not even investigate the incident and was suspend our line (40gbps) withowt any reason so we are in the judge with this right now .

About selling ips , yes i sell the 193 prefix and we will continue to sell 45 and 89 prefix , way ? easy , we need cash to resuscitate and sustain all this shit but this not mean we dont have ips , before the incident i had 12k free ips and many from users from let is know this so way to not sell the blacklisted ones and keep the clear ones ? in this case i win cash to buy hdd and what i need to continue with this business even is not a great period.

About olx hardware :

i always sell hardware , even in LET before the terms of conditions was change i have sell servers and hardware so is not a new think , in the last 9 years i have sell servers in olx and this is not a news ... but some people was speculated this so is not true , we have not sell the hardware wich was used for our clients. I sell there even g6 servers with cpu x5660 ... can anyone told when we have retire this cpu from vps nodes ? many years ago i think , at least 2.. because is a old hardware .. so way to deposit instead of sell them ? etc etc.

Now ... i do not have any scuses for what happened but what i can tell the incident was came in the wrost moment after we spend a huge cuantity of euros in upgrade the network to 10gbps ... so i will need time to implement this but finnaly i hope this will be like i have post here .... resuscitated.

I will try to connect once of day to give answers and update the steps.

Thanks all.

Edit : Norway location is not affected and will not be , many of you was ask if we pay the invoices and i give publically accept to @terrahost to share any future details about the state of the payment for our colocation.

• Jesus cociu is back

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • his last ditch effort to stall all chargebacks. very good exit strategy.

• cociucociu Member

@notarobo said: his last ditch effort to stall all chargebacks. very good exit strategy.

No man , you can proceed any time any way our paypal account is block in this moment due of this. I never ask to not chargeback , if you feel it please proceed i know is difficult to beleve a person after all this faill but this is in your balance not in mine.

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • 12k ips ? Did we just solve ipv4 shortage ?

• "13 000 domains involucrated in a scam"

I choked on my bowl when I read that

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I had a talk with Marius today and convinced him to come here, fight for his company and clients. Giving up is the easiest solution but he's not alone.
    He has a plan which we discussed together and I hope he proceeds with the plan.
    I'll be supporting him whenever he needs to.

• Shitty situation, but you know that. I wish you all the best @cociu

Thanked by 1cociu
  • dosaidosai Member

@dahartigan said:
    "13 000 domains involucrated in a scam"

I never thought I would see this word from @cociu again.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Pixels
  • Well if @MikePT is helping @cociu out then something might even come from this. But God damn you need a PR person to get out of this hole, which you dug yourself to be fair.

Thanked by 2vimalware BBTN
  • cociucociu Member

@dahartigan said: "13 000 domains involucrated in a scam"

here is the proof https://imgur.com/a/anbFsB2

and we have strong proof against GTS but like any issue need to be resolved by a judge.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Daniel15
  • @cociu said:

@dahartigan said: "13 000 domains involucrated in a scam"

here is the proof https://imgur.com/a/anbFsB2

and we have strong proof against GTS but like any issue need to be resolved by a judge.

That's a lot of domains for a scam, those people are insane. Hopefully the judge rules that you aren't "involucrated" (my favorite word :-)) in the domains and GTS get a rubber fist in their anus.

• @cociu said:

@notarobo said: his last ditch effort to stall all chargebacks. very good exit strategy.

No man , you can proceed any time any way our paypal account is block in this moment due of this. I never ask to not chargeback , if you feel it please proceed i know is difficult to beleve a person after all this faill but this is in your balance not in mine.

@MikePT said:
    I had a talk with Marius today and convinced him to come here, fight for his company and clients. Giving up is the easiest solution but he's not alone.

Payment received:

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • LeviLevi Member

Another lie. 0 credibility. A scam operator tries to stall chargebacks. But hey, now fanatix will fan again :D . Juicy!

• cociucociu Member

@dahartigan said: That's a lot of domains for a scam, those people are insane. Hopefully the judge rules that you aren't "involucrated" (my favorite word :-)) in the domains and GTS get a rubber fist in their anus.

this domains was never hosted here , more we have many logs from the days when gts was claim about this with proof the domains was hosted in ovh not in our network.

To be honest this claim from gts was came exactly after 24 hours after we have proof we dont get the speed what we pay them . We have prrof one day before to gts we receive maximum speed upload 2.2 gb in a 10gbps port speed so the claim was came exactly the next day and was give us 24 hours to remove all this domains ... if not the contract will be deleted so i am 100% was the interest to broke the contract because the quality was a shit . Is a common practice in the providers from romania give you in the first month good quality and after this down the quality when you really use what you pay. But is a verry long story wich is difficult to me to explain in full because my inglish is not a perfect one.

More , what a fucking coincidence ... when the police was came in our location and was power down all the servers the principal upstream was gts ... and was propose us to install a "smart" engine before the router ... (is a comun practice in this business because i know 2 case who was accepted , i find all this data from a ex employer from one of my romanian concurent)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@serv_ee said:
    Well if @MikePT is helping @cociu out then something might even come from this. But God damn you need a PR person to get out of this hole, which you dug yourself to be fair.

Helping with issues that may arise, not exactly helping with the plan :). Also helping as a friend obviously.

@alexvolk said:

@cociu said:

@MikePT said:

Payment received:

I haven't charged anything after we ended our contract - nor I am planning to, nor I would accept payment when he's in a tough situation to recover from.
    He's also a friend of mine and I help my friends whenever I can.

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2021

@LTniger said: Another lie. 0 credibility. A scam operator tries to stall chargebacks. But hey, now fanatix will fan again . Juicy!

beleve me if i will be neutre person here i have been think like you . but hey ... i am still here give my head. \For who dont know the Law from romania , a srl can be close with 1000 eur and the owner is not his responsability except in some terms so in case i want to scam the company was been closed many days ago ... but is not the case.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited July 2021

@MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:
    Well if @MikePT is helping @cociu out then something might even come from this. But God damn you need a PR person to get out of this hole, which you dug yourself to be fair.

Helping with issues that may arise, not exactly helping with the plan :). Also helping as a friend obviously.

@alexvolk said:

@cociu said:

@MikePT said:

Payment received:

I haven't charged anything after we ended our contract - nor I am planning to, nor I would accept payment when he's in a tough situation to recover from.
    He's also a friend of mine and I help my friends whenever I can.

Well you two might want to share the plan tho. Just as goodwill sign.

Preferably in decent English.

• cociucociu Member

@serv_ee said: Well you two might want to share the plan tho. Just as goodwill sign

glad to proceed once the bgp is up and the remain servers running.

Thanked by 2serv_ee BBTN
  • LeviLevi Member

@cociu said:

@LTniger said: Another lie. 0 credibility. A scam operator tries to stall chargebacks. But hey, now fanatix will fan again . Juicy!

beleve me if i will be neutre person here i have been think like you . but hey ... i am still here give my head. \For who dont know the Law from romania , a srl can be close with 1000 eur and the owner is not his responsability except in some terms so in case i want to scam the company was been closed many days ago ... but is not the case.

Why do you lied about "monday" and refunds?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
    edited July 2021

He said you can proceed with the chargeback. Not that you needed his approval, right?
    So, what is your problem?
    Also, given the amount of credit he gave for free, i think this is even a good thing for him, more credit will be deduced through chargebacks (accounts closed after that, obviously) than the penalties for it. Or, at least the loss will not be that big.
    My hypothetical case:
    deposited 100 Eur, got 50 free, used 70 so far, I chargeback 30, penalty 20, loss 50, deleted credit 80.

• @cociu said:

@dahartigan said: That's a lot of domains for a scam, those people are insane. Hopefully the judge rules that you aren't "involucrated" (my favorite word :-)) in the domains and GTS get a rubber fist in their anus.

this domains was never hosted here , more we have many logs from the days when gts was claim about this with proof the domains was hosted in ovh not in our network.

To be honest this claim from gts was came exactly after 24 hours after we have proof we dont get the speed what we pay them . We have prrof one day before to gts we receive maximum speed upload 2.2 gb in a 10gbps port speed so the claim was came exactly the next day and was give us 24 hours to remove all this domains ... if not the contract will be deleted so i am 100% was the interest to broke the contract because the quality was a shit . Is a common practice in the providers from romania give you in the first month good quality and after this down the quality when you really use what you pay. But is a verry long story wich is difficult to me to explain in full because my inglish is not a perfect one.

Can I make a friendly suggestion? If you feel you can express yourself more clearly in your native language, it's more beneficial to you and to everyone else for you to perhaps post some things in your language and we can use google translate (which is actually pretty good in my experience)

I'm sure everyone would understand (except a few who will just troll anyway) if you preferred to have the advantage of being able to speak your own language. Jesus man, your English is perfect compared to my Romanian!

More , what a fucking coincidence ... when the police was came in our location and was power down all the servers the principal upstream was gts ... and was propose us to install a "smart" engine before the router ... (is a comun practice in this business because i know 2 case who was accepted , i find all this data from a ex employer from one of my romanian concurent)

Jesus that sounds fucked man.. The police in Romania are known to be corrupt, so it's scary to imagine the implications of them planting something like that in your network to "frame you" if needed, if that is not just in the movies lol

Thanked by 2dosai Daniel15
  • cociucociu Member

@LTniger said: Why do you lied about "monday" and refunds?

because i have think ipv4.global will transfer the money asap ... finnaly i get it only today , is true was my pure fault because the transfer in ripe was tard for missing some papers. ETC ETC. more , we cannot refund like crazy 3000 people , some of them was already chargeback , some of them prefere to stay , so the only way is follow the steps what i have posted .

edited July 2021

About GTS:
    1. I had contract with them for clear channel. They delivered all the time.
    2. After a year there were much better offers out there, they wanted to use a clause in the contract i have to cancel 30 working days before contract ends otherwise is automatically extended.
    3. I have canceled in time, but they disputed this and threatened to sue for a year of pay and nondelivered service (they removed the gear when I have cancelled and the year finished).
    4. I believe this is the same shit, they want free money for non-delivered service "because the contract says so" regardless of the circumstances it was broken/ended.
    5. They seem to know they have no chance as first they didn't deliver all papers, then didn't even come, then still didn't complete the procedure. The "debt" to GTS is only a debt if the judge says so. Given my previous experience and how things went so far, i think the judge would deny the claims.

Thanked by 1xreann20
  • cociucociu Member

@Maounique said: About GTS:

beleve me in Oradea gts is a shit ... i have contract them because i have test them in IASI and was a pleasure ... but in oradea is a nightmare... any way this is for a judge not for a forum , i have considered to give some short explications due of some speculations.

• @cociu said:
    I have hope to find a solution to buy asap some new hdd but was imposible due of the Chia coin the hdd was almost 3x more expensive . From a total of 400 hdd of 12 tb we have recuperate only 60 and the rest is with warnings or even not power up so we have send part of them to seagate for the guarantee. Until today we have not receive the replace (53 hdds wich was in guarantee still ..)

At that time when you need to buy the new HDD why you you sell some of it on OLX.ro?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur