Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 71
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@serv_ee said:
    ... what's going to happen next.

Good point. Time will tell who guessed right and who guessed wrong.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@jsg said:

@serv_ee said:
    ... what's going to happen next.

Good point. Time will tell who guessed right and who guessed wrong.

you should bookmark a link to this very saying of yours already - so you don't have to ask for it again.

Thanked by 1LeonDynamic
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Someone make a movie on this - for the IT nerds like us.

• @BlaZe said:

Thanked by 2BlaZe bulbasaur

@NobodyInteresting said:

@BlaZe said:

umm nah...boring title...

The title should be just "Involucrated"

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@BlaZe said:

I'll leave that to @raindog308.

2021 LowEndEntertainment. All Rights Reserved.

Thanked by 1BlaZe

@thedp said:

@BlaZe said:

Fair enough. Waiting for the movie to release.

• @thedp said:

@BlaZe said:

yeah @raindog308 should make internet historian type video on Involucrated

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@jsg said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsg said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    It has been a month. This is definitely not premature.

Yes, it is, as in 'we don't have sufficient facts to judge'. Good example: @cociu selling storage node hardware - which can happen for different reasons, one of them being that it's a way to expand his capability to refund the storage customers.
    The problem I often see in this thread is that facts are linked with purely subjective interpretations and concluding an intention.

But this is exactly what you're doing. You somehow think that he is selling the servers and the customers IP space so he can do refunds. How is that not a purely subjective interpretation?

For example because he doesn't act like a criminal. He could easily provide a different phone number and use a different screen name, but he didn't. And because of timing. A criminal would wait till the storm is over, cociu proceeding however suggests that he tries to get the funds needed to properly refund all his storage customers.

Or he's using that name/number because he no longer cares what people on LET think or because he did not expect to be found out - just like he was surprised when someone mentioned the case against him previously.

Currently what you said before;

The problem I often see in this thread is that facts are linked with purely subjective interpretations and concluding an intention.

is true - but it's true on both sides, yours included.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@BlaZe said:

involucrated

Dramatis Personae

@cociu, played by John Malkovich

@Maounique, played by a young Robert DeNiro

@jsg, played by Charles Gray:

@TimboJones, played by Ricky Gervais

@seriesn - the director is still debating between Ajay Devgn and Al Pacino...depends on "the family" product placement deal.

@Francisco, played by Oded Fehr:

@raindog308 played by...well, who else:

And featuring the LowEndTalk community:

• @raindog308 Oh piss off, I don't look that old...yet.

• LeviLevi Member

Could mods remove question mark from the thread title?

@raindog308 said:

@BlaZe said:

involucrated

Where are @default @dahartigan

We can have a web series type, one complete episode on @Francisco v/s @dahartigan battle in the US court. How @default comes to rescue @dahartigan and the verdict remains unknown.

@LTniger hunting @cociu like a mad man

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Seriously has anyone tried calling him? I am assuming the # works

• @lentro said:
    Seriously has anyone tried calling him? I am assuming the # works

If someone does - please record that conversation. I wanna hear him talk, I believe it will be as hilarious as his impeccable writing skills :-)

Thanked by 1lentro
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Page 69, the drama refreshed! Now we wait for "datacenter" to be sold.

It won't be worth much:

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I've already suggested that some days ago but I'm not sure if anyone did it or is willing to do it even :)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Not sure anyone cares anymore. They are just trying to make this thread longer and longer to break a record.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said:

Oh boy, you don't know what you've asked for, now @jsg will reply with a 10000 word essay about how cociu isn't deadpooling and how he has always informed his customers about it.

edited June 2021

@M66B said:

@LTniger said:
    Page 69, the drama refreshed! Now we wait for "datacenter" to be sold.

It won't be worth much:

It seems you accidently inserted an image of your house. @cociu's DC looks quite different.
    (Yes, I've seen a photo my colleague/friend happens to have. It shows a relatively new (from this millenium) boring building similar to many DCs, minus the fat generators that often are next to the DC building. It probably was built as a warehouse from the looks of it, but it's not shabby nor worn down).

@stevewatson301 said:

@LTniger said:

Oh boy, you don't know what you've asked for, now @jsg will reply with a 10000 word essay about how cociu isn't deadpooling and how he has always informed his customers about it.

Sorry to disappoint but no, I won't.
    Sorry also for not matching the comic "book" 2 liners you seem to be used to.
    Fun fact: Not thinking and writing ultra-compressed allows something called differentiation. Look it up, some people (granted, perverts who read books and/or working at a university) find it cool.

• BTW, what prompted @dedicatserver_ro to look up for involucrated systems on sale on OLX?

• HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

• @carcosa said:
    HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

I doubt that if they purchased the company they will allow @cociu to sell the servers as a private person on a craigslist-looking site.

• @jsg said: @cociu's DC looks quite different.

Then show us! After all, seeing is believing. Of course, the "republicii nr 51 bl B ap10" doesn't seem to be a real address either, so anything is possible, really.

• @carcosa said: HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

wait what? when did that happen?

• @ps20090 said:

@carcosa said: HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

Never

• @jsg said: Not thinking and writing ultra-compressed allows something called differentiation.

And yet, with said differentiation, you were only able to find a job with a perfume manufacturer who's gonna be bankrupt very soon.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2021

@serv_ee said:

@ps20090 said:

@carcosa said: HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

Never

Yeah, it's not like voxility is dying for money that they'll hook up with anyone.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@serv_ee said:

@ps20090 said:

Never

Yeah, it's not like voxility is dying for money that they'll hook up with anyone.

Truth is even EIG wouldn't touch HS with a ten foot pole right now.

edited June 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@jsg said: @cociu's DC looks quite different.

Then show us! After all, seeing is believing. Of course, the "republicii nr 51 bl B ap10" doesn't seem to be a real address either, so anything is possible, really.

I don't have that photo. I've seen it; my colleague/friend had it, sorry.

And btw, [calea] republicii nr 51 is a real address. From a first impression I'd guess it's offices there, not the DC.

@stevewatson301 said:

@jsg said: Not thinking and writing ultra-compressed allows something called differentiation.

And yet, with said differentiation, you were only able to find a job with a perfume manufacturer who's gonna be bankrupt very soon.

What a pile of BS. I'm over 1000 km away from Oradea - and I guess you know that, but you just love to sling poop.

@carcosa said:
    HS got bought out by Voxility guys maybe thats why the sale of certain assets?

says who (but you)?

This discussion has been closed.