Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 62
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@M66B said: "They they" in the second paragraph should probably be "Then they" ?

I am a disaster. Fixed. Thanks.

There was no IP to speak for me*

Francisco

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Left... Or right(EOS)?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Francisco said: There was no IP to speak for me*

Ha! Nice. Updated.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited June 2021

This starts to remind me of @VortexMagnus...

Conclusion: if a deal appears too good to be true (like an HS 2 or 3 years storage plan), it's likely too good to be true. If you nonetheless decide to buy it, remember that it might get involucrated anytime.

BUYER BEWARE!

• chia plots were not*

• bdlbdl Member

@pbx said:
    BUYER BEWARE!

thanks for the heads up :)

Thanked by 2Maounique pbx
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@pbx said:

BUYER BEWARE!

Beware of what? Involucration?! Carpe diem.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2021

A fucked up world, in a cociu thread, where no one corrects cociu spelling but @raindog308 gets half a dozen.

• @Daniel15 said:
    My NVMe VPS in 188.213.49.0/24 is back again too! #uninvolucrated

We all know resume experience is stretched by all. You now get to add to your resume, "experience with involucration".

• Still no bankruptcy or deadpool?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    Still no bankruptcy or deadpool?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@Daniel15 said:
    My NVMe VPS in 188.213.49.0/24 is back again too! #uninvolucrated

We all know resume experience is stretched by all. You now get to add to your resume, "experience with involucration".

Time to post a "my VPS was successfully uninvolucrated" post on my LinkedIn

• M66BM66B Veteran

@TimboJones said:
    A fucked up world, in a cociu thread, where no one corrects cociu spelling but @raindog308 gets half a dozen.

Is there any point in correcting the spelling of the perfume king?

• pbxpbx Member

@dahartigan said: Still no bankruptcy or deadpool?

Of course not! @cociu is here for the long run!

Thanked by 2dahartigan netomx
  • sjkmesjkme Member

kinda sad though, gonna miss the whole "vps for nothing" offers..

• aiden1aiden1 Member

lol, found out my cousin prepaid FOUR YEARS and has several hundred in account credit, having participated in every single matching promo

unsure how to rub it in

• angstromangstrom Moderator

This thread may be the longest thread on LET started by a banned user :p

• bdlbdl Member
    edited June 2021

@aiden1 said:
    lol, found out my cousin prepaid FOUR YEARS and has several hundred in account credit, having participated in every single matching promo

unsure how to rub it in

Buy them a HS gift voucher. ;)

• LeviLevi Member

@aiden1 said:

unsure how to rub it in

Buy him a bottle of vodka and enjoy the missery.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2021

Last 30 days uptime: 2.7546%

2021 uptime: 84.0196%

• Enough of Drama @cociu should Speak up about current progress.

• @Merlincool said:
    Enough of Drama @cociu should Speak up about current progress.

Agreed. I got my pitchfork ready!

Jesus @cociu! Involucrate your ass into giving some kind of update to us, dammit! Even though I have working services... grrr at you for being so quiet up in here, we need drama but not like this!

• JorboxJorbox Member

We are close to celebrate one month of downtime 🎉

• @Jorbox said:
    We are close to celebrate one month of downtime 🎉

I am scared to see one more month.

• StrypStryp Member

HostSolutions is the opposite of a summer host. No service all summer, then rising from the ashes and providing €1,33 / TB boxes throughout the school year.

Thanked by 3Shazan BlaZe Daniel15
  • LoyceVLoyceV Member

I like how I received an Invoice Payment Confirmation by email. I paid for another 3 months, from my account balance. It's still offline though.

• Chia virus

• LoyceVLoyceV Member

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements/33/Storage-Downtime-.html is talking about free stuff and compensation:

Update : Today we have finis to verif all hdd of 12 tb involved in this incident and we have recuperate like 120 hdd. The rest hdd is with warnings (we will try to recuperate the data if is possible) . Also we have decided to refund the remains monts prepayed to all customers wich the data will be unrecuperated and add credit for 1 year prepayed like a compensation. To the clients with the data recuperated we will offer 6 month for free service. Any of client who is affected will have the posibility to ask refund for the remain mont`s no metter if we recuperate your data or not. Personally i really sorry for this incident , was affected much our business but i hope we will pass this mes.

If they're really planning to reboot their services and continue as a provider, I don't need "x months free" or "1 year prepaid credit". I'd rather have them charge me for the hosting, and use the money to improve their systems. Trying to run 6-12 months without income doesn't sound like a good business plan.

Thanked by 3default DP bruh21
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@angstrom said:
    This thread may be the longest thread on LET started by a banned user :p

But his alternate/main account is still here :)

• defaultdefault Veteran

@LoyceV said:

If they're really planning to reboot their services and continue as a provider, I don't need "x months free" or "1 year prepaid credit". I'd rather have them charge me for the hosting, and use the money to improve their systems. Trying to run 6-12 months without income doesn't sound like a good business plan.

True, I also thing this was not the way to do business. It's one thing to offer a free month for example, and it's a completely different thing to offer a free year or high amounts of free credit. A business is run with money; this is not some non-profit free service, even though we all make mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.