Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone heard of Germanvps ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone heard of Germanvps ?

JustPfffJustPfff Member
edited May 2021 in Help

Friend of mine ask me to look for good vps provider to run RDP server,
After bit searching I found this provider
www.germanvps.com their price were good(for him) since he wants 16GB RAM on his server .
before find them I give him list of well known providers, but he didn't like their price tag (mostly 80$/M for 16GB RAM)
So what you think off if.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

🗝️ WHMCS license is good.
    📲 There are buttons to download iOS and Android apps, but the buttons aren't linked to anywhere.

• Sounds German.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • does not look anything credible

• coldcold Member
    edited May 2021

i dont think they are germans, lang. by default is English on the website, if it would be german, they would use tgerman lang. by default. and payment is USD, so definitely NOT german.

• salakissalakis Member

The imprint shows that it is indeed run by a German guy. I checked the VAT ID on VIES and it seems to be valid as well.

Thanked by 1cold
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@salakis said:
    The imprint shows that it is indeed run by a German guy. I checked the VAT ID on VIES and it seems to be valid as well.

which is more than what you get from half of the usual 'prem hosting business', where providers play hide and seek instead of clearly communicating who they are 🤷‍♂️

haven't come across that yet but it looks like it is not really new to the market. seems like he is running the same shop under tralima.de as german version. also has another completely different shop for selling oils ...

seems like he is providing his services from Düsseldorf, so most likely first-colo I'd guess. however, can't say anything about performance/reliability, but does not look like a summerhost to me.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

If you want affordable german vps with big Ram why not pick an established an well known providet like Contabo?

Thanked by 2yoursunny JustPfff
  • JioJio Member

@Falzo said: most likely first-colo I'd guess

if it helps ,test ip 93.190.95.1

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Jio said:

@Falzo said: most likely first-colo I'd guess

if it helps ,test ip 93.190.95.1

thanks! comtrance then, my mistake.

• kalipuskalipus Member

give him a call and ask him some questions

• @kalipus said: give him a call and ask him some questions

I open Ticket and no response for three days, that's Just bad, don't think they're trusted company,

• seriesnseriesn Member

@JustPfff said:
    Friend of mine ask me to look for good vps provider to run RDP server,
    After bit searching I found this provider
    www.germanvps.com their price were good(for him) since he wants 16GB RAM on his server .
    before find them I give him list of well known providers, but he didn't like their price tag (mostly 80$/M for 16GB RAM)
    So what you think off if.

Boss,

Would this work for your friend?

https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

• JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited May 2021

@seriesn said: Would this work for your friend?

Sorry buddy we just take order from Contabo and we will see what's will going on with them .

• seriesnseriesn Member

@JustPfff said:

@seriesn said: Would this work for your friend?

>

Sorry buddy we just take order from Contabo and we will see what's will going on with them .

Cheers. It was worth the spamming 😂

edited May 2021

@seriesn said: Cheers. It was worth the spamming 😂

you can spam me threads Anytime you want, actually I had very positive experience with all LET providers, I never get scammed by anyone one, I guess the MODS here filtered the forum from many shtty providers, that's why I always come back to here.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@JustPfff said:

@seriesn said: Cheers. It was worth the spamming 😂

you can spam me threads Anytime you want, actually I had very positive experience with all LET providers, I never get scammed by anyone one, I guess the MODS here filtered the forum from many shtty providers, that's why I always come back to here.

<3 Hopefully one day you will bless us with your business boss.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

tell him contabo is there (my signature)

• @skorupion said: tell him contabo is there (my signature)

We take contabo, but why all these verification process,in last step I wished it wont be personal interview before releasing the server.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@JustPfff said: We take contabo, but why all these verification process,in last step I wished it wont be personal interview before releasing the server.

When I ordered my server they didn't check anything, and I ordered from a promo with no setup fees. Either you are from a high-risk country or may be on some kind of fraud list.

edited May 2021

@skorupion said: Either you are from a high-risk country or may be on some kind of fraud list

I think it was both, since that day and before, I signup in many hosting company, most of them didn't activae the server, and my boss didn't like it and rush me to look for another one, and here I'm with cotabo and I like their servers.