Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I stop posting threads - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should I stop posting threads

1235»

Comments

• @Nekki said:

@TimboJones said: What poll you talking about? I only see a poll rating your content quality, not a poll asking what the thread topic was.

Semantics, my strangely named friend! If my content is not appreciated, I shall gallantly withdraw and disappear into the night once more!

No, bad logic. You fail to account for the group of people who would rate your content as "crap" but enjoy it and don't want it to stop.

Half the Marvel movies and all the Superman movies are crap, but I don't want them to stop.

• @TimboJones said: No, bad logic. You fail to account for the group of people who would rate your content as "crap" but enjoy it and don't want it to stop.

Half the Marvel movies and all the Superman movies are crap, but I don't want them to stop.

Didn't think of that. Too late now, the bargain is made.

• What happens if the votes are 50:50?

• @vedran said: What happens if the votes are 50:50?

Then we move to whichever individual response received the most responses and we go with that.

• This is it folks, the nail-biting conclusion is nearly here! Right now it’s a dead-heat, which right now means I’m done. Thanks to everyone who voted!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki said:
    Whatever the result is by UK midnight, I will abide by, and if the ‘Yes’ votes have it I will never post another thread on LET again.

@vedran said:
    What happens if the votes are 50:50?

@Nekki said:
    Then we move to whichever individual response received the most responses and we go with that.

It's past UK midnight. The tribe has spoken. @Nekki is barred from creating new threads on this forum.

• So it shall be. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said:
    So it shall be. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

But LET has many communist member what about those

• @codelock said:

@Nekki said:
    So it shall be. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

But LET has many communist member what about those

They will come with me to an underground forum where We will do nothing but post threads!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Give it a while and there might be a thread for "Where's Nekki? Should Nekki start posting threads again? This place needs energetic vibes!".

Thanked by 2yoursunny kkrajk
  • @thedp said:
    Give it a while and there might be a thread for "Where's Nekki? Should Nekki start posting threads again? This place needs energetic vibes!".

Well, due to this restriction my only option is to derail threads so the people will reap what they’ve sown.

Thanked by 2yoursunny kkrajk
  • Just ask mods to create a new thread category (preferably named Nekki's Bullshit) and make it such that posts from it don't show up on the main feed (people have to explicitly click on the category in the sidebar).

This way, people can shut the fuck up about offtopic threads "ruining" their low-end shopping experience and those who do want to see the man ramble about fuck all still can, win win.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @jmgcaguicla said:
    Just ask mods to create a new thread category (preferably named Nekki's Bullshit) and make it such that posts from it don't show up on the main feed (people have to explicitly click on the category in the sidebar).

Kinda defeats the point.

Remember, this is all just for fun. The idea of this thread was for my own amusement mainly, and I put the condition in place because I found the idea of being unable to post threads anymore quite funny. Means I just have to be a bit more creative, which is never a bad thing.

• Contest the results, Trump style.

• it was electronic voting, it was rigged
    • no ID was checked at voting, how do we know $letuser was actually $letuser?
    • millions of illegal foreigners voted
    • people voted multiple times
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@TimboJones said:
    Contest the results,

What's next?
    Insurrection at ColonCrossing HQ?

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited February 2021

The front page is riddled with offer/PMS threads with zero shitposts, what a slow day

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • BRING BACK @Nekki !!!

WE WANT @Nekki BACK !!!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@default said:
    BRING BACK @Nekki !!!

WE WANT @Nekki BACK !!!

???

No one forced him to leave (but he may not have liked jbiloh's asking him to stay)

• darbdarb Member
    edited April 2021

considering the alternatives VVV yes, bring back @Nekki

• Go Nikki Go Nikki make new Thread again.
    I miss You

• For @cociu & @Nekki ...