Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
β€Ί πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

1568101113

Comments

  • cubedatacubedata Member, Provider

    Please contact CubeData's Sales Department as it says for Manual Verification Process regarding the free coupon, though because of the possible Chargeback/Dispute risk, CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team has specifically made the decision no exceptions can possibly be made because of Chargeback/Dispute Prevention for the 50% discount offer. This was made a final decision by CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team.

    Check out all of our custom modules here: https://cubedata.net for both blesta & whmcs.

  • @cubedata said:
    Please contact CubeData's Sales Department as it says for Manual Verification Process regarding the free coupon, though because of the possible Chargeback/Dispute risk, CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team has specifically made the decision no exceptions can possibly be made because of Chargeback/Dispute Prevention for the 50% discount offer. This was made a final decision by CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team.

    Done. can you check ticket #2255072 -ce49- ?

  • fbmyfbmy Member

    @cubedata said:
    Please contact CubeData's Sales Department as it says for Manual Verification Process regarding the free coupon

    please check ticket # 7451921

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Here is our New Year 2021 **cPanel Reseller Hosting Offer **75-80% off USA and France Location select when order

    Reseller10
    Storage: 10 GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 1 TB
    Accounts: 10
    Domains: 100
    Databases: 100
    Email accounts: 1000
    Use promocode : LET
    Price: $22 Year
    Limited offer
    Order

    Reseller 2 Plan
    25 GB SSD Disk Space
    2TB Monthly Transfer
    15 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Apache Web Server
    No CloudLinux
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    Price: $36.99 per Year
    Limited offer
    Order Here

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @cubedata Please contact CubeData's Sales Department as it says for Manual Verification Process regarding the free coupon, though because of the possible Chargeback/Dispute risk, CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team has specifically made the decision no exceptions can possibly be made because of Chargeback/Dispute Prevention for the 50% discount offer. This was made a final decision by CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Team.

    How about error 1020 ?

  • defaultdefault Member
    edited January 1

    I also got the same error. Why would anyone buy an anti-fraud system which flags real people and real IPs? I don't want it any more, even if it's free. I do not wish to lose potential customers like they do. They can keep it. 2021 barely started, and we can already see signs of deadpool.

    Edit: this is the response received to ticket. So do not bother contacting them by ticket.

    Sadly due to Management/Anti Fraud Team Decisions we are not allowed to make exceptions if you cannot pass the automated anti fraud check, this is above our heads as this came from above us in the company.
    This applies to the 50% discount coupon, we can speak with them and ask if they would be willing to allow exceptions regarding the free offer though.
    Likely they will approve of the free offer being given exceptions, but due to chargeback/disputes that could happen regarding 50% discount coupons, they will not likely allow any exception on that.
    
    Please follow the following KB article stating what we need to forward to our Anti Fraud Team for them to run a manual check on you and verify your information.
    https://cubedata.net/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/1/errors-while-ordering-check-here/
    
    Note we do ask upfront for the details regarding what you're account details would be incase the Anti Fraud Team makes the determination that manual verification was successful and no real fraud risk exists so they can create your account manually.
    
    CubeData
    

    In other conditions this would be a gorgeous popcorn drama.

    Thanked by 2plumberg t0ny0

    Fastmako (aff) - another cheap VPS.

  • cubedatacubedata Member, Provider

    default said:
    snipped

    Sorry but the offer is over anyway, and for the record CubeData's Anti Fraud Team did allow one person in because they followed the manual verification process and was found the anti fraud was wrong in considering them fraud.

    So that is not entirely correct, as it states it is recommended to contact CubeData's Sales Team for manual verification. and one person did and they got their free license of OpenNebula Blesta.

    Check out all of our custom modules here: https://cubedata.net for both blesta & whmcs.

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • @cubedata said:

    default said:
    snipped

    Sorry but the offer is over anyway, and for the record CubeData's Anti Fraud Team did allow one person in because they followed the manual verification process and was found the anti fraud was wrong in considering them fraud.

    So that is not entirely correct, as it states it is recommended to contact CubeData's Sales Team for manual verification. and one person did and they got their free license of OpenNebula Blesta.

    Yes i got it. Thanks @cubedata for that but honestly i also feel the Anti Fraud check is questionable as the account + order was created by the support team. I was not able to do it. Tried with 2 ISP's and even asked a friend but it didn't work though the support staff was kind enough to provide the license in time. Thanks

  • HosterlabsHosterlabs Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Happy new YEAAAR!

    New Deal at Hosterlabs :)

    Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=139

    You get:
    vCPU: 1
    Ram: 1 GB
    Disk: 20 GB SSD RAID 1
    /80 IPv6 Block
    KVM Virtualization
    Unmetered Bandwidth*
    Promotional Pricing
    IPv6 Only!
    Located in CANADA
    24-72 Hr install
    For 1.8$/Month with further anual discounts :O

    You get:
    vCPU: 1 (Ryzen 5)
    Ram: 1 GB
    Disk: 12 GB NVMe RAID 1
    IPv4 and /80 IPv6 Block
    KVM Virtualization
    Unmetered Bandwidth*
    Promotional Pricing
    Located in Germany
    Pricing: 2.5$/Month
    Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=144

    Want Both?
    Bundle for 3.8$/Month
    https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&bid=1

    Thanked by 1FAT32

    [Signature violates rules]

  • thedpthedp Member

    @Hosterlabs - Canada = OVH? Germany = Hetzner?

    DP | .Ninja Domain Name For Sale


  • HosterlabsHosterlabs Member, Provider

    @thedp said:
    @Hosterlabs - Canada = OVH? Germany = Hetzner?

    Yes our offers are from those providers. Have always been :) as soon as we find providers that can colocate our servers with renewable energies we will consider them :)

    Happy new year!

    [Signature violates rules]

  • fbmyfbmy Member

    @cubedata said:
    Sorry but the offer is over anyway, and for the record CubeData's Anti Fraud Team did allow one person in because they followed the manual verification process and was found the anti fraud was wrong in considering them fraud.

    I got a problem when ordering, even though I'm not using Proxy / VPN / Bad IP

    However, I feel very lucky not to get your license.
    if I took a FraudRecord license, it would probably waste our time and potential clients.
    I followed several offers from Cubedata at LET, lastly I intended to buy Modules, but the same problem occurred.

    I think the fault is not from the CubeData's Anti Fraud system, but the people behind it who are too strict.

  • kudukukuduku Member

    @Hosterlabs said:

    Stacking allowed ?

    Hostsolutions, Hosterlabs, Webhorizon, Vserver , Inception , Racknerd & mrvm

  • cubedatacubedata Member, Provider

    @fbmy said:

    @cubedata said:
    Sorry but the offer is over anyway, and for the record CubeData's Anti Fraud Team did allow one person in because they followed the manual verification process and was found the anti fraud was wrong in considering them fraud.

    I got a problem when ordering, even though I'm not using Proxy / VPN / Bad IP

    However, I feel very lucky not to get your license.
    if I took a FraudRecord license, it would probably waste our time and potential clients.
    I followed several offers from Cubedata at LET, lastly I intended to buy Modules, but the same problem occurred.

    I think the fault is not from the CubeData's Anti Fraud system, but the people behind it who are too strict.

    Actually, FraudRecord module which CubeData uses as well, is set to be strict which it can be set to be relaxed as well if you read CubeData's website. CubeData's Management & Anti Fraud Teams has set the FraudRecord Anti Fraud settings very strict, so that there will not be any chance of chargeback/dispute risk, this was done with the intention that the people who do manage to get through the automated screening, which some do and have no problems with, are 100% guaranteed to have zero risk of chargeback/disputes which is why the settings are turned so strict for. Of Course while it negates a lot of people, it also stops 100% of would be chargeback/disputes by using three different anti fraud detection API Services to ensure no one that gets through has any risk related to chargeback/disputes which of course is important to any provider(especially in the LET realm) to keep margins from going to Stripe/PayPal dispute charges, while CubeData never had that many chargebacks/disputes which was only related to certain geographical countries where sadly there is a language barrier, it was decided that one chargeback/dispute was one too many(even though they was very far & few in between and limited as stated to specific countries.)

    Hopefully this clears up, that the FraudRecord anti fraud module is not at fault here, but more so related to ensuring that Chargeback/Dispute/Fraud Risk remains at 0%

    Check out all of our custom modules here: https://cubedata.net for both blesta & whmcs.

  • HosterlabsHosterlabs Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    @kuduku said:

    @Hosterlabs said:

    Stacking allowed ?

    Yep no problem :) It is a happy new year so why not!

    P.D. We are all celebrating (our staff) so please be a bit patient if servers are not provisoned until tomorrow mexico time.

    [Signature violates rules]

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    2021 New Year Sale by VisualWebTechnologies! Come join the fun with our family! :smiley: Our deals are all new to celebrate 2021, and they’re HOT!

    Shared - 60 GB - $9.38 per YEAR!
    Perfect for entry-level websites.
    60 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 3 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Apache Web Server
    Only $9.38 per year!
    Stock :5
    ORDER NOW:

    Thanked by 2FAT32 xpanda
  • @cociu said:
    Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=60

    you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

    The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

    Happy hollidays !

    @cociu Do you think the smaller plans (512 MB RAM / 10 GB NVMe and 1 GB RAM / 30 GB NVMe) will be restocked? They're out of stock at the moment :(

  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Wish You Very Happy New Year

    CPU: 1 vCPU Cores (Fair Usage)
    RAM: 1 GB
    Disk: 15 Gb SSD Disk Space
    Bandwidth: 2 TB @1GB/sec
    IPV4: 1
    IPv6: (Open Support Ticket)
    Location: USA, AZ, Phoenix , USA, MO, Kansas City

    Only $15.99/year

    Click Here To Order!

    CPU: 2 CPU Cores (Fair Usage)
    RAM: 2 GB
    Disk: 35 Gb SSD Disk Space
    Bandwidth: 5 TB @1GB/sec
    IPV4: 1
    IPv6: (Open Support Ticket)
    Location: USA, AZ, Phoenix , USA, MO, Kansas City

    Only $24.99/year

    Click Here To Order!

    CPU:4 CPU Cores (Fair Usage)
    RAM: 8 GB
    Disk: 100 Gb SSD Disk Space
    Bandwidth: 10 TB @1GB/sec
    IPV4: 1
    IPv6: (Open Support Ticket)
    Location: USA, AZ, Phoenix , USA, MO, Kansas City

    Only $13/month or 150$/Year

    Click Here To Order!

    Thanked by 2FAT32 Ganonk

    KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR,AU) | KVM Sale - LET Offers

  • Happy New Year, 2021, everyone!

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • HakimHakim Member

    @cociu said:
    Nvme kvm 200gb
    2 core E5-2680V4
    2gb RAM
    200 GB NVME
    10 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    Oradea-Romania

    use this cupon code to have 50% off "nve-875HJWDTS1" https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=542

    Only 30 cupons in stock !! recurring for life.

    May I know the node specs? @cociu

  • @cociu said:
    Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=60

    you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

    The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

    Happy hollidays !

    Waiting for deploy, hope it will be completed on time.

  • OBHostOBHost Member, Provider

    Promotions from OBHost are live at https://bit.ly/3nViP7u

    Best promotions are shared below:

    Package: Starter

    • Free Domain (TLD .com/.net/.org)
    • Free SSL (Domain and Sub Domains)
    • 1 Website
    • 1GB SSD
    • 100GB Bandwidth
    • 3 Email Accounts
    • 3 Database Accounts
    • Unlimited Subdomains

    Price was: $15.99/Yr
    Promo Price: $9.59 / First Year and Recurring (Unlimited)

    Direct Discount Order Link, Discount will be applied at checkout

    Package: OpenVZ Business VPS

    • x2 Cores
    • 2GB Memory
    • 30GB SSD
    • 300GB Bandwidth
    • 1 (IPv4)
    • /112 Subnet (IPv6)
    • Linux Only
    • Germany/Canada

    Price was: $5.20/Mo
    Promo Price: $2.6 / First Month and Recurring (Unlimited)

    Direct Discount Order Link, Discount will be applied at checkout

    More Promotions from OBHost are live at https://bit.ly/3nViP7u

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @fadedmaple said:

    @cociu said:
    Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=60

    you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

    The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

    Happy hollidays !

    Waiting for deploy, hope it will be completed on time.

    which plan we could apply the coupon code?

  • HakimHakim Member

    @ravenchad said: which plan we could apply the coupon code?

    All NVMe Line plan except 200 & 250GB storage plans.

    Thanked by 2ravenchad user123
  • vserversitevserversite Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Happy new year to every one!
    For the start in the bew year we do an exklusive deal here:

    KVM-2021
    2 vCPU (2.4GhZ)
    2 GB RAM
    15 GB SSD
    2 TB Traffic
    20.21 Euro / anually
    https://cp.vserver.site/cart.php?a=add&pid=82

    TestIP: 185.244.27.1 & 2a0f:5707:aa80::1

    For the first 10 orders we add on monday +1 free CPU Core for lifetime.

    Be fast, it give only a small Stock ;-)

    Please enter correctly personal data. We add after BF an Fraud Protection here.

  • Any storage deals?? Btw happy new year guys. ❀️

    Kimsufi ;) | HostSolutions o:) | Nexusbytes B) | Racknerd <3 | OVH :* |
    Letbox :love: | Hotlineservers :flushed:

  • @ravenchad said:

    @fadedmaple said:

    @cociu said:
    Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=60

    you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

    The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

    Happy hollidays !

    Waiting for deploy, hope it will be completed on time.

    which plan we could apply the coupon code?

    It seems to be only the first 50 order

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

    This is an introduction offer use code LET2021 for recurring 30% discount + 2 months free with annual payment plan!

    Why buy a storage and compute VPS if you can have both in one offer!

    • 1x AMD Ryzen 3900XT vCPU (Base 3.8GHz boost 4.7GHz)
    • 512 - 4096 MB ECC RAM
    • NVMe OS Disk (10 - 80 GB).
    • Optional SATA Block Storage (125 GB - 20 TB)
    • 25 TB monthly traffic @ 1 gbps port.
    • 1x IPv4.
    • 1x IPv6 /64.

    Edit: Sorry I had tons of frauds trying to order the 512 so I had to put it OOS for now. It will be back later probably with annual billing only.

    Order 512 MB RAM/10 GB DISK: OUT OF STOCK
    Order 1024 MB RAM/20 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=35
    Order 2048 MB RAM/40 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=36
    Order 4096 MB RAM/80 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=37

    E.g.:

    4096 MB RAM / 80 GB disk with 1 TB SATA storage will cost you €154 with annual billing or €15,40 with monthly billing (Prices exclude VAT for EU customers).

    Features:

    • Instant delivery.
    • 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked.
    • Colt IP guardian DDoS protection.
    • Triple replicated NVMe OS disk.
    • Free 50 GB backup space with every instance.
    • Free 1 snapshot with every instance.
    • Free HA (High-availability) on best effort basis.
    • 40 GBps SATA CEPH cluster with HGST Enterprise drives only.
    • A+B power feeds.
    • Fully redundant LACP network.
    • Proxmox/KVM virtualization.

    Quick faq:

    • Test IPv4: 194.124.39.1
    • Test IPv6: 2a02:5940:c001::1
    • Test file: http://billing.novos.be/test/1Gio.dat
    • VM suspends after bandwidth is fully used.
    • DMCA Proof (Torrenting is allowed but please only private sites and for personal use only).
    • No Microsoft Windows.
    • No Tor whatsoever (includes exit,bridge,relay and what more).
    • BGP announce not available.
    • No public porn hosting.
    • No public VPN.
    • No IRC.
    • No control panels (feel free to install one but no support on it).

    NOTE: Every order will go through Maxmind fraudcheck. Please use real info and don't order through a VPN. This will require manual verification and will delay your order.

  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Provider

    2021 wishes to all of you! Special deal valid for one week only:

    Transfer your .com or .net or .org or .info domain with us for only $6! (One year renewal included)

    Transfer your domain with us.

    Thanked by 3indiankesh FAT32 Ganonk
  • mad_4umad_4u Member

    @Hosterlabs said:
    Happy new YEAAAR!

    New Deal at Hosterlabs :)

    Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=139

    You get:
    vCPU: 1
    Ram: 1 GB
    Disk: 20 GB SSD RAID 1
    /80 IPv6 Block
    KVM Virtualization
    Unmetered Bandwidth*
    Promotional Pricing
    IPv6 Only!
    Located in CANADA
    24-72 Hr install
    For 1.8$/Month with further anual discounts :O

    You get:
    vCPU: 1 (Ryzen 5)
    Ram: 1 GB
    Disk: 12 GB NVMe RAID 1
    IPv4 and /80 IPv6 Block
    KVM Virtualization
    Unmetered Bandwidth*
    Promotional Pricing
    Located in Germany
    Pricing: 2.5$/Month
    Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=144

    Want Both?
    Bundle for 3.8$/Month
    https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&bid=1

    trying to grab both but is not allowing 1 year subscription only monthly.

    Please correct the following errors before continuing:

    The selected bundle requires you choose the billing cycle 'Monthly' for product NVMe Special Germany to qualify

  • @marvel said: LET2021

    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

    Would you check?

  • YinHeYinHe Member

    @marvel said:
    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

    This is an introduction offer use code LET2021 for recurring 30% discount + 2 months free with annual payment plan!

    Why buy a storage and compute VPS if you can have both in one offer!

    • 1x AMD Ryzen 3900XT vCPU (Base 3.8GHz boost 4.7GHz)
    • NVMe OS Disk (10 - 80 GB).
    • Optional SATA Block Storage (125 GB - 20 TB)
    • 25 TB monthly traffic @ 1 gbps port.
    • 1x IPv4.
    • 1x IPv6 /64.

    Order 512 MB RAM/10 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=38
    Order 1024 MB RAM/20 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=35
    Order 2048 MB RAM/40 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=36
    Order 4096 MB RAM/80 GB DISK: https://billing.novos.be/cart.php?a=add&pid=37

    E.g.:

    4096 MB RAM / 80 GB disk with 1 TB SATA storage will cost you €154 with annual billing or €15,40 with monthly billing (Prices exclude VAT for EU customers).

    Features:

    • Instant delivery.
    • Colt IP guardian DDoS protection.
    • Triple replicated NVMe OS disk.
    • Free 50 GB backup space with every instance.
    • Free 1 snapshot with every instance.
    • Free HA (High-availability) on best effort basis.
    • 40 GBps SATA CEPH cluster with HGST Enterprise drives only.
    • A+B power feeds.
    • Fully redundant LACP network.
    • Proxmox/KVM virtualization.

    Quick faq:

    • VM suspends after bandwidth is fully used.
    • DMCA Proof (Torrenting is allowed but please only private sites and for personal use only).
    • No Microsoft Windows.
    • No Tor whatsoever (includes exit,bridge,relay and what more).
    • BGP announce not available.
    • No public porn hosting.
    • No public VPN.
    • No control panels (feel free to install one but no support on it).

    NOTE: Every order will go through Maxmind fraudcheck. Please use real info and don't order through a VPN. This will require manual verification and will delay your order.

    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @YinHe said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

    Ah crap sorry it was only active on the 4096 one. Should be fixed!

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @Arirang said:

    @marvel said: LET2021

    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

    Would you check?

    Fixed! Sorry about that.

  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    Another special New Year's Eve offer for LET members:

    Backup Storage: Pay for 2 years and get 3 years. You save 45.21%

    250 GB storage: $60 for 3 years!
    500 GB storage: $80 for 3 years!
    1 TB storage: $120 for 3 years!
    2 TB storage: $220 for 3 years

    More plans:

    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.html

  • @NetDynamics24 said:
    2021 wishes to all of you! Special deal valid for one week only:

    Transfer your .com or .net or .org or .info domain with us for only $6! (One year renewal included)

    Transfer your domain with us.

    Bottom of page says ICANN accredited registrar but it's not listed on https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accreditation-qualified-list.html page.

    Thanked by 1NetDynamics24

    January push-ups report: The Reality of NDN Video Streaming
    box0123__6___ (free / NAT); vps_1__45__8_ (paid)

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    New offer for new year

    Cpanel hosting
    Shared 175GB
    175 GB SSD Disk Space
    10 TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host Unlimited Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Apache Web Server
    Price: $27.99 per year
    ORDER HERE

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @NetDynamics24 said:
    2021 wishes to all of you! Special deal valid for one week only:

    Transfer your .com or .net or .org or .info domain with us for only $6! (One year renewal included)

    Transfer your domain with us.

    Bottom of page says ICANN accredited registrar but it's not listed on https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accreditation-qualified-list.html page.

    You are right, we need to remove it as we didn't proceed with that.

  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    Bottom of page says ICANN accredited registrar but it's not listed on https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accreditation-qualified-list.html page.

    Fixed! However let me point out that we are official resellers of https://www.atakdomain.com/ which is is listed.

  • swat4swat4 Member

    @marvel said:
    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

    :) Nice one. I have never had a VPS In Belgium before. I am tempted.... may I know the deadline of this promo code?

    Looking forward to a wider collection of VPS and domain names.

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 1

    @swat4 said:

    @marvel said:
    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

    :) Nice one. I have never had a VPS In Belgium before. I am tempted.... may I know the deadline of this promo code?

    Good question! It runs untl Jan 7th or when stock runs out :)

    There is no risk though, you can cancel for a full refund within 30 days.

  • swat4swat4 Member

    @marvel said:

    Good question! It runs untl Jan 7th or when stock runs out :)

    There is no risk though, you can cancel for a full refund within 30 days.

    Thanks :) Adding to the cart now. Just to confirm - the discount would last until the next Ice Age?

    Looking forward to a wider collection of VPS and domain names.

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @swat4 said:

    @marvel said:

    Good question! It runs untl Jan 7th or when stock runs out :)

    There is no risk though, you can cancel for a full refund within 30 days.

    Thanks :) Adding to the cart now. Just to confirm - the discount would last until the next Ice Age?

    Yes correct! Lifetime discount. Well, my life I think not yours unless my kids take over the business ;)

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    Deals?

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • swat4swat4 Member

    @marvel said:

    Yes correct! Lifetime discount. Well, my life I think not yours unless my kids take over the business ;)

    :) Haha. Good humour and transparency. Just ordered :p so glad to live in a place that VAT does not apply

    Always happy to meet new hosts during festival celebration :)

    Thanked by 2rajat marvel

    Looking forward to a wider collection of VPS and domain names.

  • @FAT32 said: Deals?

    been looking for some BGP ones hey... some nice good sessions.. if only @vserversite had those pretty DE-CIX ones available... :( lol

    Thanked by 1kalipus
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @cociu said:
    good morning !

    Morning sir cociu!

    Thanked by 3rajat sepei cociu

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    @cociu said:
    good morning !

    Good morning sir and happy new year

    Thanked by 2cociu xpanda
Sign In or Register to comment.