Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Comments

• Happy new year @cociu

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Happy new year @cociu @FAT32 @all

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited December 2020

how i feel about 2020...
    [

• We also have 50%off deals going on with our 4GB, 8GB and 16GB KVM Nvme VPS with coupon THANKFULHALOFF:

-----------------------------------------

~ 4 GB KVM NVMe: only $5.00/month

~ 2 x CPU Core

~ 4 GB RAM

~ 40 GB NVMe SSD

~ 2 TB Bandwidth

~ 10 Gbps uplink

~ 1 IPv4 address

~ /64 IPv6 address

~ Our Price: $5.00/month with recurring coupon THANKFULHALFOFF | Order Now

~ 8 GB KVM NVMe: only $10.00/month

~ 4 x CPU Core

~ 8 GB RAM

~ 60 GB NVMe SSD

~ 3 TB Bandwidth

~ 10 Gbps uplink

~ 1 IPv4 address

~ /64 IPv6 address

~ Our Price: $10.00/month with recurring coupon THANKFULHALFOFF | Order Now

~ 16 GB KVM NVMe: only $20.00/month

~ 8 x CPU Core

~ 16 GB RAM

~ 80 GB NVMe SSD

~ 3 TB Bandwidth

~ 10 Gbps uplink

~ 1 IPv4 address

~ /64 IPv6 address

~ Our Price: $20.00/month with recurring coupon THANKFULHALFOFF | Order Now

~ Includes DDOS protection up to 10 Gbps

~ 24/7 on-site technical support

~ VNC access

~ Root access

~ Operating System: Linux and Windows

~ Instant setup

~ No setup fee!

Additional discounts are available for making multiple months' payments:

3 Months - 10% off, 6 Months - 20% off, 1 Year - 30% off

Thanked by 2Ganonk FAT32
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2020

That storage server offer was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, good work @cociu

• holy smokes its Nekki !

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@Nekki said: That storage server offer was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, good work @cociu

FUck man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE MY DAY HAPPY !!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU !!! STILL LOVE YOU AND MISSING YOU !!!!!!

sTAY CLOSE ALL WILL CAME A CRAY OFFER IN THE NEXT HOUR DUE OF THE PRESENCE OF MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Happy new year @Nekki ! a pleasure to see you have connect ! sorry for all tags you get , i hope you are ok , the family too and i wish you a nappy new year for the entirely family ! My heart is for you !

• @Nekki
    Hello !!! Long time!!!
    How are you? How is your wife feeling?

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @cociu said: FUck man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE MY DAY HAPPY !!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU !!! STILL LOVE YOU AND MISSING YOU !!!!!!

Love you too. Stay crazy, brother.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2020

@zomby1 said: @Nekki
    Hello !!! Long time!!!
    How are you? How is your wife feeling?

Very well thank you, just replied to your PM.

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • @cociu said:

@Nekki said: That storage server offer was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, good work @cociu

FUck man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE MY DAY HAPPY !!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU !!! STILL LOVE YOU AND MISSING YOU !!!!!!

sTAY CLOSE ALL WILL CAME A CRAY OFFER IN THE NEXT HOUR DUE OF THE PRESENCE OF MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Happy new year @Nekki ! a pleasure to see you have connect ! sorry for all tags you get , i hope you are ok , the family too and i wish you a nappy new year for the entirely family ! My heart is for you !

NOOOOO
    Need to sleep :( really late hereee :////////

• @Nekki said: Love you too. Stay crazy, brother

i will celebrate with a nvme crazy offer in some minutes !!!! this is really a pleasure to see you arrownd. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 2Ganonk FAT32
  • @cociu said: i will celebrate with a nvme crazy offer in some minutes !!!! this is really a pleasure to see you arrownd. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged into IPTorrents the other day and got a message from someone there telling me that you missed me, so I thought I'd pop over and say hi.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • Context please :D

• @Nekki said: I logged into IPTorrents the other day and got a message from someone there telling me that you missed me, so I thought I'd pop over and say hi.

I HAVE OFFERED EVEN RECOMPENSE TO ANY OF THEM WHO CAN MAKE YOU TO CONNECT IN CRISTMAS ... SO FOR YOU BROTHER , FOR ALL FEELINGS , FOR NEW 2021 YEAR (HOPE HAVE YOU ARROWND) THE CUPON CODE "HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE @NEKKI" WILL DO 99% OFF OF ANY NVME PLAN !!! ONLY 5 IN STOCK !!!

Thanked by 3brueggus _Nic user123
  • @miroc said: Context please

@cociu and I are deeply in love, but I don't get to see him so much anymore.

• @Nekki said:
    That storage server offer was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, good work @cociu

welcome back Sir B)

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Nekki how are you man ? i will send you a pm .

• @Ganonk said: welcome back Sir

Just a flying visit.

• @cociu said:

@Nekki said: I logged into IPTorrents the other day and got a message from someone there telling me that you missed me, so I thought I'd pop over and say hi.

I HAVE OFFERED EVEN RECOMPENSE TO ANY OF THEM WHO CAN MAKE YOU TO CONNECT IN CRISTMAS ... SO FOR YOU BROTHER , FOR ALL FEELINGS , FOR NEW 2021 YEAR (HOPE HAVE YOU ARROWND) THE CUPON CODE "HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE @NEKKI" WILL DO 99% OFF OF ANY NVME PLAN !!! ONLY 5 IN STOCK !!!

# This promotion has not yet started. Please try again later. #

• @cociu said:

@Nekki said: I logged into IPTorrents the other day and got a message from someone there telling me that you missed me, so I thought I'd pop over and say hi.

This promotion has not yet started. Please try again later.

• @cociu said: I HAVE OFFERED EVEN RECOMPENSE TO ANY OF THEM WHO CAN MAKE YOU TO CONNECT IN CRISTMAS ... SO FOR YOU BROTHER , FOR ALL FEELINGS , FOR NEW 2021 YEAR (HOPE HAVE YOU ARROWND) THE CUPON CODE "HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE @NEKKI" WILL DO 99% OFF OF ANY NVME PLAN !!! ONLY 5 IN STOCK !!!

lol , cupon code gone !

• @cociu said:
    @Nekki how are you man ? i will send you a pm .

for โ‚ฌ1/year ? right.. :lol:

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Hi @Nekki, welcome back to LET for a short visit, you even awaken me which is half-way in my sleep :joy:

Thanked by 2Nekki Ganonk
  • @cociu said:

@cociu said: I HAVE OFFERED EVEN RECOMPENSE TO ANY OF THEM WHO CAN MAKE YOU TO CONNECT IN CRISTMAS ... SO FOR YOU BROTHER , FOR ALL FEELINGS , FOR NEW 2021 YEAR (HOPE HAVE YOU ARROWND) THE CUPON CODE "HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE @NEKKI" WILL DO 99% OFF OF ANY NVME PLAN !!! ONLY 5 IN STOCK !!!

lol , cupon code gone !

Really or joking?

__

@Nekki welcome back!

• @cociu how is it gone when it said "This promotion has not yet started. Please try again later." when i tried using it?...

• @cociu said:

when does the promo start, I'm getting an error that it hasn't started yet.

Thanked by 1password_
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2020

MOREEEE DEALSSS @cociu I am supricSe evrey time, thanks for the deals

• @cociu More love for NEKKI : )