Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🥂🍾 ** NEW YEAR OFFERS ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

🥂🍾 ** NEW YEAR OFFERS ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***

naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider
edited December 2020 in Offers

After selling out our Holiday offers much sooner than expected we have ordered new nodes which will be delivered to us by the end of January.

We want to give everybody who isn't in a hurry to use there new VM the option to order it now, and we will deploy them as soon as we have received our new nodes by the end of January or beginning of February.

Our REFUND POLICY goes into effect as soon as the VMs have been deployed, not beforehand!

As a company we have been in business since 2003 and our main focus is on our highend clients. But we also like to cater to you, the lowend clients. All our servers are owned and we are a RIPE member (we have a /22 and 4 /24 IP space).

Please check out our NL super fast pure NVMe VMs new Year offer

All orders include:

  • AMD EPYC 7542
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • NVMe RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Located in The Netherlands

RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: ZXNJ1906KT

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 20 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 40 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

3 vCores - 6GB Ram - 90GB NVMe Disk - 12.5TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

4 vCores - 8GB Ram - 120GB NVMe Disk - 15TB BW - 80 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

8 vCores - 16GB Ram - 240GB NVMe Disk - 20TB BW - 160 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

All VMs will be provisioned by the end of January or the beginning of February 2021

Looking Glass: https://lg.naranja.tech/

Happy Holidays!

«1

Comments

  • sepeisepei Member
    edited December 2020

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Thanked by 2naranjatech kkrajk
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    Which cpu will the nodes have?

    AMD EPYC 7542

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM

  • How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system? Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones? The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM.

    Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones?

    Because these nodes can handles more bandwidth

    The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Yes that's correct!

  • @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

  • Beastly hardware and good deals 👍🏼

    Thanked by 2naranjatech miu

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Dynadot Referral Code: Q7s9WO8n6MAu

  • sepeisepei Member
    edited December 2020

    @naranjatech said:

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM.

    Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones?

    Because these nodes can handles more bandwidth

    The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Yes that's correct!

    What will be the next node? dual 64core? Because your nodes only get better each offer :blush:

    Thanked by 1gleert
  • Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

  • @naranjatech said:

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

    What in case if server got ddosed?

  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @tronyx said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

    What in case if server got ddosed?

    We will nullroute the target ip, and try to stop the attack as good as possible.

    Thanked by 1tronyx
  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

  • @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:

    @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

    Don't have anything planned at the moment... We'll see..

  • @naranjatech said:

    @sepei said:

    @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

    Don't have anything planned at the moment... We'll see..

    Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @sepei said: Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    You better use it!

  • @sepei said: And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    YES, you will not buy. but you bombed his with batch of useless question, for sure..
    I'm being a provider, I don't kill time with this kind of "customers"

    HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox B) | CrownCloud B) | Vultr :smiley: | OVH ;) | HudsonVH ;) | Viridweb ;) | Novos ;) | MaxKvm ;) | LiteServer :blush: | netCup :blush: | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • @gleert said:

    @sepei said: Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    You better use it!

    I will some days (next next year :blush:) don't worry. Even if I just use it for educational purpose.

  • i am using Naranja VPSes 2 years, zero outages & problems, reliable provider.
    Thanks

    Thanked by 2naranjatech thedp

    HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox B) | CrownCloud B) | Vultr :smiley: | OVH ;) | HudsonVH ;) | Viridweb ;) | Novos ;) | MaxKvm ;) | LiteServer :blush: | netCup :blush: | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • Top-Notch Quality & Support o:)

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    Stop the insanity - Use firebase, cloudflare workers, oracle cloud, proton vpn and stop spending money

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @Unbelievable said:
    So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    It was mentioned in the first post that start date is late Jan to early Feb. However, I will take the responsibility on this. I am the one who suggested them to do preorder because I want them to join our New Year fun, and also let people order them first despite it is not delivered yet.

    Pre-order is common in the market and I don't see any problems with that unless it is a shady host.

    Thanked by 1Asim

    I am so f*cking tired

  • @Unbelievable said: So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    If I understood it correctly, it means you can request for refund before they are provisioned, but not after they are provisioned.

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Unbelievable said:
    So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    That’s not the case as we need to prepay when ordering, and that has already been done.

    We where hesitant if we should do this offer, but @FAT32 was the one who gave us the idea...

    Thanked by 3FAT32 _Nic Asim
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @smallbibi said:

    @Unbelievable said: So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    If I understood it correctly, it means you can request for refund before they are provisioned, but not after they are provisioned.

    You can ask it after it has been provisioned, we did this so people would only ask for a refund after the have had the option to try it out!

  • Oh staph! I already bought 3 Naranjatech VPSes since BF :D

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    @FAT32 said: Pre-order is common in the market and I don't see any problems with that unless it is a shady host.

    >

    verry good to estimate quantity the orders ... so yes is help .

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I do have a couple of questions while looking at this now though...

    1. Will this be Dronten as well?
    2. What happens when the BW limit is reached by a VPS?
      (This is of interest especially for the earlier offered plans which had smaller amounts allocated. I tried looking for it on your site, but failed.)
    Thanked by 1sepei
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @rhinoduck said:
    I do have a couple of questions while looking at this now though...

    1. Will this be Dronten as well?
    2. What happens when the BW limit is reached by a VPS?
      (This is of interest especially for the earlier offered plans which had smaller amounts allocated. I tried looking for it on your site, but failed.)

    Yes it’s in Dronten! After you have used all bandwidth you will be limited to 10 mbit.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • @naranjatech said: Yes it’s in Dronten! After you have used all bandwidth you will be limited to 10 mbit.

    That's good news, thank you! :)

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • zj5_zj5_ Member

    If you pay for one year, the validity period is calculated from the day of payment. Will you make corresponding adjustment later? Otherwise, the time of payment for one year is actually less than one year

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @zj5_ said:
    If you pay for one year, the validity period is calculated from the day of payment. Will you make corresponding adjustment later? Otherwise, the time of payment for one year is actually less than one year

    Yes we will do this when we provision the VM

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    I am sorry to inform you that the new nodes haven't been delivered yet and that there seems to be a delay due to a component shortage (probably the NVMe SSDs). Supermicro is not very informative about it and they can't give an ETA at this moment. I will keep you update if and when I get new information. Hope they will ship soon!

  • thedpthedp Member

    @naranjatech said:
    I am sorry to inform you that the new nodes haven't been delivered yet and that there seems to be a delay due to a component shortage (probably the NVMe SSDs). Supermicro is not very informative about it and they can't give an ETA at this moment. I will keep you update if and when I get new information. Hope they will ship soon!

    Even though I've not ordered this but it's always good to see when someone provides updates on the current status just because it's the right thing to do 👍🏼

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Dynadot Referral Code: Q7s9WO8n6MAu

  • PanitPanit Member

    It's too long to wait any more. Can you refund me please?
    Invoice #300448
    Ticket #910048

  • zj5_zj5_ Member

    @Panit said:
    It's too long to wait any more. Can you refund me please?
    Invoice #300448
    Ticket #910048

    Yes, it's a little long. There's no specific deadline yet

  • PanitPanit Member

    @zj5_ said:

    @Panit said:
    It's too long to wait any more. Can you refund me please?
    Invoice #300448
    Ticket #910048

    Yes, it's a little long. There's no specific deadline yet

    It's not just a little long for me.
    I place order on 2021 new year promotion. I's more than a month now.
    The annual subscription is runout more than months now.

    And until now without any responded form naranja.tech. Including without auto confirm email for support ticket too.
    :'( :'( :'(

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit @zj5_ and everybody else that has ordered, hereby a status update.

    These NVMe nodes are built by Supermicro in the USA. This is in contrast to the "normal SSD systems", these can be built by ourself by ordering off the shelve components, and not everything needs to be sourced from Supermicro (like COU, RAM, SSDs).

    In the afternoon of Wednesday February 3rd we have received notification that the built process had been completed. From there they are shipped to Supermicro (EMEA Headquarters) in the Netherlands. We're eagerly awaiting the call to schedule the pickup (due to Corona regulations we can't attend without an appointment). If everything goes as we would expect from here on we should have the nodes in our possession by Tuesday or Wednesday (9/10 February). Then we will need to setup the nodes, do some testing and install them in the datacenter. So if everything goes according to the above we should have them operational by Saturday the 13th of February.

    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • PanitPanit Member

    @naranjatech said:
    @Panit @zj5_ and everybody else that has ordered, hereby a status update.

    These NVMe nodes are built by Supermicro in the USA. This is in contrast to the "normal SSD systems", these can be built by ourself by ordering off the shelve components, and not everything needs to be sourced from Supermicro (like COU, RAM, SSDs).

    In the afternoon of Wednesday February 3rd we have received notification that the built process had been completed. From there they are shipped to Supermicro (EMEA Headquarters) in the Netherlands. We're eagerly awaiting the call to schedule the pickup (due to Corona regulations we can't attend without an appointment). If everything goes as we would expect from here on we should have the nodes in our possession by Tuesday or Wednesday (9/10 February). Then we will need to setup the nodes, do some testing and install them in the datacenter. So if everything goes according to the above we should have them operational by Saturday the 13th of February.

    13th is far form "beginning of February"

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit said:
    13th is far form "beginning of February"

    If we would have been able to deploy the VMs today I would have still considered it to be in line with "beginning of February". So we're talking about a one week delay... We have informed about a delay on the 30th of January (as soon as it was communicated to us by Supermicro). If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Again sorry for the delay, it sometimes happens when there are supply constraints.

  • ErisaErisa Member
    edited February 6

    @naranjatech said: If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Why not just honour them now? Not everyone wants to (or can) wait that long, maybe they've found something else and no longer need the service in the meantime.
    Delays happen, but if someone requests a refund during the delayed period (Or after it's been announced) I believe they should be entitled to it. Same for any yet undelivered product.

    Thanked by 1Panit
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Erisa said:

    @naranjatech said: If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Why not just honour them now? Not everyone wants to (or can) wait that long, maybe they've found something else and no longer need the service in the meantime.
    Delays happen, but if someone requests a refund during the delayed period (Or after it's been announced) I believe they should be entitled to it. Same for any yet undelivered product.

    That would have been the case if we wouldn't have had a clear refund policy which was clearly stated with the offer.

    Thanked by 1Erisa
  • ErisaErisa Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @Erisa said:

    @naranjatech said: If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Why not just honour them now? Not everyone wants to (or can) wait that long, maybe they've found something else and no longer need the service in the meantime.
    Delays happen, but if someone requests a refund during the delayed period (Or after it's been announced) I believe they should be entitled to it. Same for any yet undelivered product.

    That would have been the case if we wouldn't have had a clear refund policy which was clearly stated with the offer.

    I understand your policy I just don't understand why it is what it is, most companies allow cancellation of undelivered orders without complaint since yknow nothing has actually arrived to show for the money yet.
    You allow 1 day refund from the point of provisioning so you're operating on the assumption that a user will notice its arrived within that time and remember to refund it, which could happen but I think is quite unlikely. In the case of delays you might as well just extend it backwards so they can cancel before its even been delivered, so much simpler.
    But it appears that's not the case and your customers it seems have agreed to that (I haven't ordered, I see it mentioned there)

    That said it's not any of my business, I'm just some random commenter on the internet. Best of luck with your business.

    Thanked by 1Panit
  • ^ Cash flow?

    Then=sequence/consequence; than=compare || Brought=bring; bought=buy
    Paid=NotSkint; payed=some naval thing

  • PanitPanit Member

    @naranjatech said:

    @Panit said:
    13th is far form "beginning of February"

    If we would have been able to deploy the VMs today I would have still considered it to be in line with "beginning of February". So we're talking about a one week delay... We have informed about a delay on the 30th of January (as soon as it was communicated to us by Supermicro). If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Again sorry for the delay, it sometimes happens when there are supply constraints.

    Hold on your policy. This will show what is your business stand for.
    I believe this LowEndTalk members can make their own decision about you.

    For me. I have made my decision,
    Goodluck for your First impression.

  • FrankZFrankZ Member
    edited February 7

    @naranjatech said: We want to give everybody who isn't in a hurry to use there new VM the option to order it now, and we will deploy them as soon as we have received our new nodes by the end of January or beginning of February.
    Our REFUND POLICY goes into effect as soon as the VMs have been deployed, not beforehand!

    Nothing against you @Panit but the terms were very clear and delays in pre-orders are the norm, not the exception around here. I only say this so you can judge if you want to stay away from pre-orders to avoid future disappointment. Personally I really like my Naranja Tech servers and would consider it easily worth an extra week or two wait.
    EDIT: Your billing year start date will be reset to the date the server is actually deployed.

  • thedpthedp Member

    He thought it would be like pre-ordering an iPhone.

    Thanked by 1naranjatech

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Dynadot Referral Code: Q7s9WO8n6MAu

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Panit said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @Panit said:
    13th is far form "beginning of February"

    If we would have been able to deploy the VMs today I would have still considered it to be in line with "beginning of February". So we're talking about a one week delay... We have informed about a delay on the 30th of January (as soon as it was communicated to us by Supermicro). If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Again sorry for the delay, it sometimes happens when there are supply constraints.

    Hold on your policy. This will show what is your business stand for.
    I believe this LowEndTalk members can make their own decision about you.

    For me. I have made my decision,
    Goodluck for your First impression.

    @Panit said: make

    I would have never thought to do preorders if @FAT32 wouldn’t have suggested it as he wanted me to enter in the New Years offer thread... I don’t think I will do this again!

    Thanked by 1Aractus
  • notarobonotarobo Member
    edited February 7

    @naranjatech said:

    @Panit said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @Panit said:
    13th is far form "beginning of February"

    If we would have been able to deploy the VMs today I would have still considered it to be in line with "beginning of February". So we're talking about a one week delay... We have informed about a delay on the 30th of January (as soon as it was communicated to us by Supermicro). If we're unable to deploy on the 13th of February we will honour any refund request we receive.

    Again sorry for the delay, it sometimes happens when there are supply constraints.

    Hold on your policy. This will show what is your business stand for.
    I believe this LowEndTalk members can make their own decision about you.

    For me. I have made my decision,
    Goodluck for your First impression.

    @Panit said: make

    I would have never thought to do preorders if @FAT32 wouldn’t have suggested it as he wanted me to enter in the New Years offer thread... I don’t think I will do this again!

    relax. @Panit only join for cheap BF instant deal. I propose he get refund, baned from you system, make 20% more off and sell to me.

Sign In or Register to comment.