Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„ - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„

Comments

• 15 min pause (eating something) and we will came with something sexy .

• @cociu said:

@MS said: Coupon didn't work. Should I pay?

if the cupon was not work is because was gone , do not pay . only if you want the entirely price wich is already cheap for the config .

Ok. But you should be able to check if anyone was successfully able to use the coupon. I used the code niceChristmasforLET. But it gave me error.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

Honestly โ‚ฌ10/yr for 6969MB RAM and 69GB SSD is still definitely worth it

Thanked by 2NoComment Doragon
  • @cociu said:
    ok , the first vps in 1 eur/year will be 1 core -6969mb ram 69gb ssd (raid10) -6 tb traffic/mo -------using the cupon code "niceChristmasforLET" and you will buy it at this link : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=495

naaaaa no be so hunrry , i will activate the link in the next 5 min (ALEATORY) so try to be the next lucky person !

WILL BE 5 IN STOCK ONLY !

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

The link and coupon was here. I think you could have applied the coupon code beforehand so that would have given you an advantage.

• DoragonDoragon Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said:

Yeah 100% that's a steal.

Thanked by 2FAT32 NoComment
  • Also personally thanks guy , this was also to test four whmcs wich was win a new home after the BF offers when was crash ... and now seems is good.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Doragon
  • @FAT32 said:

I agree, but I assume that the offer was only supposed to cost โ‚ฌ1 and anyone that got it for โ‚ฌ10 were going to be cancelled regardless. If I can get the service for the โ‚ฌ10 I paid, I won't complain, but I assume that's out of the question :)

• ofitofit Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:
    Also personally thanks guy , this was also to test four whmcs wich was win a new home after the BF offers when was crash ... and now seems is good.

This time was a bit smarter and got one but for $1.5 :). Really strange currency exchange

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2020

@Doragon said:

@FAT32 said:

Yep, it is a steal for sure. But just wondering, is there any way to put a good use for the ram? The cpu is a qemu processor @ 1.8 GHz.

I will post a benchmark later :smile:

Edit:

@Decicus said: I agree, but I assume that the offer was only supposed to cost โ‚ฌ1 and anyone that got it for โ‚ฌ10 were going to be cancelled regardless. If I can get the service for the โ‚ฌ10 I paid, I won't complain, but I assume that's out of the question

If I understood cociu right, you can pay the 10 euro and get the deal

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • im also late to the party. missed a lot of goods stuff. i was busy transferring my files to @cociu s storage vps that i just bought last week. dang it. haha. oh well

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Doragon said:

@FAT32 said:

Few weeks or months later people would definitely regret not settling for that price :D

I know it is all HostSolutions now but let me introduce something in the meanwhile...

There's some cool deals from The Netherlands with some epyc performance that's great :) - Will post it out in 5 minutes so stay tuned!

@zomby1 said:
    FAT32 Can you help to get offers to VPS/dedicated server to running a game server?

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • @smallbibi said: Yep, it is a steal for sure. But just wondering, is there any way to put a good use for the ram? The cpu is a qemu processor @ 1.8 GHz.

back in my day we hosted hundreds of sites each on COBALT RAQ 100-200MHz servers for shared hosting and liked it

FAT32 said: There's some cool deals from The Netherlands with some epyc performance that's great

Thank you in advance NaranjaTech :joy:

• @Jio said:

@smallbibi said: Yep, it is a steal for sure. But just wondering, is there any way to put a good use for the ram? The cpu is a qemu processor @ 1.8 GHz.

back in my day we hosted hundreds of sites each on COBALT RAQ 100-200MHz servers for shared hosting and liked it

I see... I was just wondering how you can hypothetically utilize the ram, just for scientific reasons.

NaranjaTech: โ‚ฌ48/yr* 8GB EPYC KVM VPS in The Netherlands

Specifications

• 4 CPU Core (EPYC)
    • 8GB RAM
    • 160GB SSD
    • 5TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Quantity: 10
    • โ‚ฌ48/yr (+VAT if applicable)
    • Promo code: K9C9UUVFG5
    • Order link: https://clients.naranja.tech/cart.php?a=add&pid=4

@gleert @naranjatech

Ok I stole this template from BF/CM Flash Sale but honestly I am not prepared.

• @thedp said: Thank you in advance NaranjaTech

huh .... you are 5 min before the offer ?

Thanked by 1DP

@cociu said:

He is good at guessing :joy: - And also NaranjaTech posted on my public wall by accident

Thanked by 1DP

@cociu said:

@thedp said: Thank you in advance NaranjaTech

Not like I went for the deal :joy:

Just thanking in advance who I thought it would be - which in this case I was right ;)

• @FAT32 said: And also NaranjaTech posted on my public wall by accident

i know another one wich was drunk and was post in the same place.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • The naranja deal is really amazing and I'm surprised it's still available now. I'm really tempted to get it but I am hesitating because it's not a good location for me :expressionless:

If you're in eu, I think it is a no-brainer deal if you won't idle it like me.

• @smallbibi said:
    The naranja deal is really amazing and I'm surprised it's still available now. I'm really tempted to get it but I am hesitating because it's not a good location for me :expressionless:

Its available to order for full price, but try enter coupon code and you will see.. :D

@smallbibi said:
    The naranja deal is really amazing and I'm surprised it's still available now. I'm really tempted to get it but I am hesitating because it's not a good location for me :expressionless:

Yup, and note that they are not a oneman company, their main business is not in Low End community :)

Thanked by 1NoComment
  • A bench on what this package is about XD

Thanked by 2FAT32 Decicus
  • @forces said:

A bench on what this package is about XD

looks decent. but nw speed could be improved.

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited December 2020

But their VAT calculation seems broken for EU customers. I'm getting charged 21.00% even though I'm from Germany. 16.00% would be right at the moment. Or at least 19.00%.

Seems I've to retire some other servers now for this nice service. A little downside is that this thingy lacks bandwidth - but it'll be fine.

But hey: amazing product value with almost nothing to complain about.

• Come on @cociu! it's 1:20 AM here and I need sleeeeeep

• @tronyx said:

@smallbibi said:

Its available to order for full price, but try enter coupon code and you will see.. :D

Coupon still works, you have to pay annually.

@FAT32 said: Yup, and note that they are not a oneman company, their main business is not in Low End community

I think you sold me, time to idle another server :smile:
    A few days ago I chanced upon a similar deal which could be in a good location, but I didn't order because I was worried the host wouldn't last. At least I get to scratch the itch with this.

Thanked by 1FAT32

@kwaralala said:
    Come on cociu! it's 1:20 AM here and I need sleeeeeep

1:20am only? Amateur.

Real men don't sleep

• its 3:50am here