Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„ - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…โ›„

Comments

• @cociu will you also do any storage ?

• @cociu said: do you think this /?

I do not care for your offers, probably 50% of other members too.. There is ~200 posts of half naked nonsense.. instead (possibly) quality offers. I do not have anything against creating own thread for this.

• @amarc said: I do not care for your offers, probably 50% of other members too.. There is ~200 posts of half naked nonsense.. instead (possibly) quality offers. I do not have anything against creating own thread for this.

ok , i will not quit my Christmas spirit .... but i cannot be thath person who is not talk , joke , etc etc , if you have this need to see only offers join to LEB and you will see only offers , for what i know LET is a interractive forum . Also happy Christmas !

• @amarc said:
    Way to destroy thread.. :s

@amarc said:

@cociu said: do you think this /?

I do not care for your offers, probably 50% of other members too.. There is ~200 posts of half naked nonsense.. instead (possibly) quality offers. I do not have anything against creating own thread for this.

What you say couldn't be further away from the truth... Before cociu came, this thread was not very active. He's being nice, having fun with us, and giving this thread attention/publicity -- which may lead to more offers from other providers. cociu is making this thread great so I have no idea why you are unhappy about that.

Thanked by 1xpanda
  • the 1 eur vps will be in stock in the next 10 min !!! Stay close !

• @cociu said: the 1 eur vps will be in stock in the next 10 min !!! Stay close !

Out of stock.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@cociu said: the 1 eur vps will be in stock in the next 10 min !!! Stay close !

Out of stock.

Haha :)

• I fully support half naked nonsense when full naked nonsense is not allowed

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@amarc said:

I don't know when this became a tradition but this is usually how megathread is organised in LET, and LET is R-Rated.

Some providers here provide insane unsustainable offers because of the fun and hype (such as GIFs), without them I am pretty sure there will be much less offers.

Either way, I am sorry if this is not up to a standard that you looking for but I have to try and accommodate to everyone (providers / members etc).

Thanked by 1raynor
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@cociu said:

amarc said: Way to destroy thread..

do you think this /? if every provider from let is give away 500 eur for exemple (500 eur in service is like 250 eur cost for provider or much less if is owned hardware ) in this special days like this i can put my head if the people will not be more happy , unfortunatly have providers here (maybe 20 x more big than my company) and is connect only to make 1 offer thread every 10 days and nothing more. In such days i always look to have spirit not make money so ... maybe i am too old man ? or maybe i am too idiot ? no , i am not for the money and the customers is know me.

In my opinion, you don't have to explain yourself for doing something you like out of your own will/interest.

For those who have followed you all these while, especially during the special occasions, would know that you're doing this for the fun of interacting with the community, just like how the community loves to engage and participate in things like these.

• @samm said: @cociu will you also do any storage ?

not planned as we change our business plans start from 2021 in order to give quality and we will offer a new cpu in storage plan start from 2021 ... maybe but only maybe in new year night !

• sammsamm Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said: not planned

Okay thanks, just thought for one last go. Anyways best of luck for new year goal :D

• 10 in stock finnaly in order to have more luck !!! in maximum 5 second !

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • go go go go go !

• where is link and code?

• @samm said: where is link and code?

somewere 3 page ago ...

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2020

The promotion code entered has already been used # An out of stock product was automatically removed from the cart

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • Bloody nameservers!

• damn...I didn't know that.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:
    10 in stock finnaly in order to have more luck !!! in maximum 5 second !

Coupon didn't work. Should I pay? Order is confirmed but for 10 Euro, coupon gave error.

• @kwaralala said: Bloody nameservers!

hahahaha

• I have been added to the shopping cart... 15 euros displayed... The coupon code cannot be used... Only a few seconds later, sold out

• What was the link ? haha

• @cociu said:
    10 in stock finnaly in order to have more luck !!! in maximum 5 second !

Why does it show $15 in my shopping cart? Is it because I didn't enter the discount code?

• more please

• @MS said: Coupon didn't work. Should I pay?

if the cupon was not work is because was gone , do not pay . only if you want the entirely price wich is already cheap for the config .

• # An out of stock product was automatically removed from the cart #

Aaaaa! I guess that was as close as I was ever going to get, lol.

Well, thanks for the fun :)

• Just paid my invoice and realized it was โ‚ฌ10 instead of โ‚ฌ1... whoops :grimace:

• @Decicus said:
    Just paid my invoice and realized it was โ‚ฌ10 instead of โ‚ฌ1... whoops :grimace:

Haha same I clicked so fast lol

• @Decicus said: Just paid my invoice and realized it was โ‚ฌ10 instead of โ‚ฌ1... whoops

you can ask refund no problem.

Thanked by 1Decicus