Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)

Dear Friends and Family,
Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

Uncle Bob says, and I quote:

" <3 If you aren't happy, breakup with your old provider, get away from that toxic relationship and take advantage of Nexus Bytes Awesome Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer <3"

cPanel keeps on raising your price?

• For any new orders, Standard (unlimited) Directadmin on us!
    • Eligible Plans:
      • VPS-1G and Above
      • Budget-2G and Above
      • vDedi-1C and Above
      • Code: HeyThereDA (Please note, it will show 0% discount. We will activate your DA instance at the time of provisioning)
    • Free Migration assistance (Cpanel to DA, DA to DA) with annual and semi-annual commitment.

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Some Testimonials.
Trust Pilot Review

Budget but not "cheap" KVM VPS

• RAM: 2 GB
  • Dual Storage
  • SSD Storage: 20 GB (25 GB With Annual Payment)
  • HDD Storage: 40GB (50GB with Annual Payment)
  • Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
  • CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
  • IPv4: 1
  • IPv6: 1x /64

Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here. :)

Looking Glass : LA, California, USA | NYC Metro

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks

• [Free NAT Backup VPS]
  • [Free Windows server 12 or 19 Standard Edition license]
  • [Free Blesta Billing Software]
  • [Free Direct Admin Personal License (Upgraded to standard for a limited time)]
  • Direct Admin Value Bundle

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Falkenstein, Germany | Singapore | Tokyo, Japan
  • Looking Glass
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (Not Available in Germany)
  • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Sofort
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Thanked by 2Ganonk o_be_one

Comments

• So don't have any coupon code or offer for LET ?

• @webmasteroffers said:
    So don't have any coupon code or offer for LET ?

What's up boss.
    We have been and will continue to move away from discount based promos as the focus continues to be improving the quality of our service and offer best value for our family members investment. Never ending flash sales and promos are simply bad business model and existing family members, who pays/paid full service fees might feel "cheated" :(. It is just not fair. Time to time, we may run "specials" such as our anniversary, special days.

Also we don't artificially inflate our standard price point to offer crazy % off discount on a regular basis. :). We have developed our plans in a way that they are competitive and viable within the similar product range. Join the family boss. It ain't too bad :). Specially if you can take advantage of the switcher specials <3

• very prem :heart:

• Next time I'll try, how fast nb network from my location

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@seriesn said:
    We have been and will continue to move away from discount based promos as the focus continues to be improving the quality of our service and offer best value for our family members investment. Never ending flash sales and promos are simply bad business model and existing family members, who pays/paid full service fees might feel "cheated" :(. It is just not fair. Time to time, we may run "specials" such as our anniversary, special days.

This is yoursunny.
    yoursunny spends all the money on push-ups.
    yoursunny hears that NexusBytes is premium.
    yoursunny wants a coupon code to get NexusBytes discounts.
    yoursunny waits for special days so that there's a coupon code.
    yoursunny will buy NexusBytes VPS when he has 269 push-up videos.
    Don't be like yoursunny. Always buy NexusBytes at full price.

https://treefiddy.yoursunny.cn

Thanked by 2nyamenk poisson
  • @yoursunny said: yoursunny will buy NexusBytes VPS when he has 269 push-up videos.

If you can do 269 push-up in one day, I will throw in a 26.9% recurring discount code in your honor!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @nyamenk said:
    Next time I'll try, how fast nb network from my location

Aye! Hopefully soon fam <3.

Looking glasses: https://nexusbytes.com/network.html

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @seriesn said:

We have been and will continue to move away from discount based promos as the focus continues to be blah blah blah

TLDR; No gimmicks to make you hunt for the best deal, or make you hesitate because a better coupon might come along. Just good deals all the time.

Random freebie: The next two existing NexusBytes customers can extend any service they have, for up to a year, and us money-grubbing folks at DA will reimburse you by PayPal.

Claim it here first, then you can add enough funds to your NexusBytes account to cover another year of services. If you use the funds for another NexusBytes product instead, I'm sure @seriesn won't have a problem with it. :)

• @DA_Mark said:

Claim it here first, then you can add enough funds to your NexusBytes account to cover another year of services. If you use the funds for another NexusBytes product instead, I'm sure @seriesn won't have a problem with it. :)

Thank you @DA_Mark, first time being fast enough to read your offer :D

I am an existing customer of NB - may I get the 1-year extension please?

• Me me me :)

• Looks like it goes to @swat4 and @derekyang -- whatever service you have, top up your NexusBytes account to cover another year of it. Then feel free to PM me :)

edited December 2020

@seriesn said:

@yoursunny said: yoursunny will buy NexusBytes VPS when he has 269 push-up videos.

If you can do 269 push-up in one day, I will throw in a 26.9% recurring discount code in your honor!

After 69 push-ups, I was sore for 3 days.
    269 in one day has to wait a few years. My chest isn't strong enough for that.

What if the LET community combined do 269 push-ups in one day? Are you gonna release the coupon? And it should have 269 usage limit, right?

@DA_Mark said:
    Looks like it goes to @swat4 and @derekyang -- whatever service you have, top up your NexusBytes account to cover another year of it. Then feel free to PM me :)

You should have picked me. My product is the free web hosting. I can add $0 and you only need to reimburse $0.

• @DA_Mark said:
    Looks like it goes to @swat4 and @derekyang -- whatever service you have, top up your NexusBytes account to cover another year of it. Then feel free to PM me :)

Many thanks for your generous offer sir.

My service is expiring on 1 Oct, 2021 (not in a very near future). Is it still eligible? :)

• @swat4 said:

Many thanks for your generous offer sir.

My service is expiring on 1 Oct, 2021 (not in a very near future). Is it still eligible? :)

For sure! There's not any catch here. As long as it's for something you already have, it counts. :)

• @DA_Mark said:

Really another generous offer. Thanks!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Damn shouldn't have concentrate at work just now, missed some good stuff from the generous Mark

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Mark is way too generous. And @seriesn product doesnt need coupon code. Happy to have one of their reseller pool 😊

• @DA_Mark said:

For sure! There's not any catch here. As long as it's for something you already have, it counts. :)

:) Thank you so much. PM sent.

• "[Free Direct Admin Personal License (Upgraded to standard for a limited time)]"

So at this time, when purchase a VPS I will got Direct Admin standard license free ?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2020

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

We have been and will continue to move away from discount based promos as the focus continues to be blah blah blah

TLDR; No gimmicks to make you hunt for the best deal, or make you hesitate because a better coupon might come along. Just good deals all the time.

Random freebie: The next two existing NexusBytes customers can extend any service they have, for up to a year, and us money-grubbing folks at DA will reimburse you by PayPal.

DAFuq just happened! Wild Mark to the rescue once again. Holy mother. Damn bro. You gotta stop doing this. Every day, I just feel more more in debt to you and your kindness <3. Man thank you so much for your partnership and your support brother. Fucking PREM as always!!

@yoursunny said: What if the LET community combined do 269 push-ups in one day? Are you gonna release the coupon? And it should have 269 usage limit, right?

IF done the same day, you got a deal! 26.9% discount for 26.9 users.

Don't gimme no damn lesson here MathMan!

@yoursunny said: After 69 push-ups, I was sore for 3 days.

269 in one day has to wait a few years. My chest isn't strong enough for that.

> @Ganonk said:

very prem :heart:

@Saiku said:
    Mark is way too generous. And @seriesn product doesnt need coupon code. Happy to have one of their reseller pool 😊

Thanks y'all for being a member of the ~cult~ Family <3.

@webmasteroffers said:
    "[Free Direct Admin Personal License (Upgraded to standard for a limited time)]"

So at this time, when purchase a VPS I will got Direct Admin standard license free ?

To the random MJJ assnut who tagged me and every other providers,

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • @seriesn said:

@yoursunny said: yoursunny will buy NexusBytes VPS when he has 269 push-up videos.

If I do a thousand would that be a 100% recurring discount code?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Yes, and the coupon code will be available for 100.0 uses.

I'm afraid that NexusBytes might pull a MaxKVM and release an ADD100 coupon that doubles the price.

I pledge 50 push-ups toward this effort.
    @poisson can organize this event: announce the date and find 20 people to each do 50-push-ups.
    I can offer the deployment steps of the software behind https://pushups.ndn.today/ so that everyone can serve their videos from one of their idling VPS.

• @poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Mr Military,
    If you can make thousand happen in 1 day (24 hours), I think you deserve a 200% discount code.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • thanks generous @DA_Mark :p although I missed this time :s

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Generous @DA_Mark covered my full year cost and even more!! THANK YOU!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @hotsnow said:
    thanks generous @DA_Mark :p although I missed this time :s

Gotta be fast. Vewwwwy fast.

@derekyang said:
    Generous @DA_Mark covered my full year cost and even more!! THANK YOU!

Thanks for renewal and being a member of the family boss.

I think we can all agree, @DA_Mark is fucking prem!!

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @DA_Mark and @seriesn are prem. @poisson long time no see!

• Thank you both @DA_Mark for the kind offer and @seriesn for the quality service provided.

I wish both of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance, and more good and prosperous years to come. 2020 has been tough and hopefully everyone can be better in 2021.

• @seriesn

No promo for Storage VPSs :/
    And your Germany location is out of stock .. I was hoping you will have more EU locations :(

• @seriesn said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

Mr Military,
    If you can make thousand happen in 1 day (24 hours), I think you deserve a 200% discount code.

Actually, I think it is possible for me. The math checks out to doing 50 once every 30 minutes for 10 hours. I will make it a new year's resolution for 2021 and make a video, but as with all resolutions, no promises. ;)

Thanked by 1yoursunny