Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 93
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@saibal said: Please post your ticket numbers to have your waiting time instantly doubled.

Let's see if this working. I have 5 very similar tickets... let's throw two numbers here and see if this will change anything!
    #365826, #935423

Thanks.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    I wonder how much less hassle there'd be if Alipay was removed as an option. :/
    Is it easy to translate "STFU" to another certain language?

Then there comes PayPal disputes

• Obviously the answer is dogecoin.

• RecDRecD Member
    edited December 2020

As discussed last year, virmach don’t want to neither lose the Chinese customers nor make any changes on acceptable payment methods that will eventually lead to less attractiveness for new customers.
    So any discussion about this is meaningless, I believe.

• pachiakapachiaka Member
    edited December 2020

still pending!!!

@VirMach
    @FAT32

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@pachiaka said:
    still pending!!!

Isn't this the bot package?

Btw I am NOT related nor working in VirMach, the only affiliation with them is I am one of their customer, that's all.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @FAT32 said: Btw I am NOT related nor working in VirMach,

I wish I had people like you, that were not related and did not work for me, help me out as much as you have helped out VirMach over the last couple of years. He should have at least sent you a case of pop tarts by now :)

• @RecD said:

Then there comes PayPal disputes

Be careful :p ass lickers would come and say "you will then be added to FraudRecord and no more good deals" :p

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@FrankZ said:
    I wish I had people like you, that were not related and did not work for me, help me out as much as you have helped out VirMach over the last couple of years. He should have at least sent you a case of pop tarts by now :)

Well I believe it is a mutual thing. LET should be a community for everyone and providers need to feel comfortable too.

I see more and more imbalance where people keep asking for more benefits (sometimes ridiculous) from providers. For example, comparing their past and current deals publicly, or comparing with other competitors publicly in their thread. Provider has no obligation to make unsustainable deals, if you don't like the price, just move on.

If you got some great deals from a provider, at minimum say thanks or participate in the community actively. If you got some custom deal or exception from a provider, don't announce it publicly (at least not the price) because there's always a few bad apples that will annoy the provider to make an exception for them too.

There's some people who always think about what more can they take from providers, but not what more can they do to help the provider. What I am doing is just trying to bring this provider-consumer relation back to a balance. Ok enough rant. #ProviderLivesMatter

• @FAT32 said: balance

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Sigh..support seems a little slow for these guys. Been nullrouted to a brand new vps, ticket changed to Awaiting Technical Review 23 hours ago. Let's see how that goes.

• @mecrho said:
    Sigh..support seems a little slow for these guys. Been nullrouted to a brand new vps, ticket changed to Awaiting Technical Review 23 hours ago. Let's see how that goes.

We can't ask more because what we bought is from a low-end provider and agreed that we will only have very limited support.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

On a different note: my titchy Dallas $3.75/yr is happily running TinyCP :)
    There's life in 256MB RAM after all. B)
    Now, where's PicoCMS? (Can't stomach markdown though.)

• $6.20
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB
    CPU 1 CORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB
    IPs 1IPv4
    LOCATION New Jersey

From 12/13/2020 till now 7 days still pending,Is that normal?

• @skyindreams said:
    $6.20
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB
    CPU 1 CORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB
    IPs 1IPv4
    LOCATION New Jersey

From 12/13/2020 till now 7 days still pending,Is that normal?

wait they will activate it later. I bought it too but do not think i need it, but it was really cheap

• ofitofit Member
    edited December 2020

Important !!!
    If you wanted to activated CPU flags. You need install any OS with gen2 then can install that you want it will have active CPU flags (i'm installed debian 8 than debian 10 and all flags active).

Thanked by 2dTQzBen8 notarobo
  • @ofit said:
    Important !!!
    If you wanted to activated CPU flags. You need install any OS with gen2 then can install that you want it will have active CPU flags (i'm installed debian 8 than debian 10 and all flags active).

Thanks, that saves me putting in a ticket to get the flags fixed. I usually don't install any template and just install from iso, it's easy enough to install a template and then boot to iso and reinstall.

• Hi,
    am I missing anything?

• Nope. VirMach is still cooking.

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • @VirMach At last my $6.2 VPS online now.Thanks!And there is another thing,maybe a small issue,another VPS $4.51,Newyork,same with SSD,but io only 145M?Can I send a ticket with this situation?

• haynhathaynhat Member
    edited December 2020

@skyindreams said:
    @VirMach At last my $6.2 VPS online now.Thanks!And there is another thing,maybe a small issue,another VPS $4.51,Newyork,same with SSD,but io only 145M?Can I send a ticket with this situation?

Mine on Node LAKVM15 is just 130MB/s for total read + write.

• @VirMach My order was flagged as fraudulent
    the Invoice 1123534 was cancelled and I sent 3 tickets back and forth for recovery but there was no answer even the tickets was closed you do goodjob

• @pachiaka said:
    still pending!!!

@VirMach
    @FAT32

1608551806.png

don't worry

• edited December 2020

It seems that Virmach's BF flash-sale has ended, and MJJs' BF re-selling is just beginning.

https://www.hostloc.com/search.php?mod=forum&searchid=3125&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=yes&kw=virmach

• @OuO said:
    @VirMach My order was flagged as fraudulent
    the Invoice 1123534 was cancelled and I sent 3 tickets back and forth for recovery but there was no answer even the tickets was closed you do goodjob

That's why your tickets were closed. I had a rejected order on Dec13. Then I reply the ticket which was sent by system. I didn't have hope in that days. But their staff approves my order today finally.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

@Murata_Chink_Best said: MJJs' BF re-selling is just beginning

Insta-ban with no refunds. >:)
    Now, where's the three that I don't need? :|

• No ipv6 ? Would be interesting

• BqwfBqwf Member
    edited December 2020

NYKVM29 node is down,all vps are offline and can not boot...

• @thechan said:
    No ipv6 ? Would be interesting

It is colocrossing. Their IPv4 grow on trees but no place to plant IPv6.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @mecrho said:
    Sigh..support seems a little slow for these guys. Been nullrouted to a brand new vps, ticket changed to Awaiting Technical Review 23 hours ago. Let's see how that goes.

@Virmach #499253 ?