Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @cociu said:
    less than 25 vps to deploy

hi
    can you check my server?i have upload speed problem for 3 or 4 days now. yesterday i get better but it seems now has the problem again. download speed is ok but upload speed is gone down like its dial-up internet connection.
    should i pm you my server details.
    thanks

• It's offline again

• @hxuf said: It's offline again

can you give me the ip in private ? all nodes is up ... so maybe is a individiual issue ?

• larmaratlarmarat Member
    edited December 2020

After a reboot, mine was fixed.

• @cociu said: less than 25 vps to deploy

How long will it take you to deploy 25 vps?

• I'm still waiting for one vps to be provisioned after 5 weeks

• I ordered and paid my VPS on November 29th.

I don't have my VPS; I was supposed to have it at the beginning of December!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@comeback said:

Please @comeback and check later.

• @itoffshore said:
    I'm still waiting for one vps to be provisioned after 5 weeks

That's insane.

• @comeback said: I ordered and paid my VPS on November 29th.

i just see your pm message , if you take a look in your account will see the service was activated in 01.12.2020 ....

• @comeback said:
    I ordered and paid my VPS on November 29th.

@cociu said:

@comeback said: I ordered and paid my VPS on November 29th.

i just see your pm message , if you take a look in your account will see the service was activated in 01.12.2020 ....

I'm blind my VPS is active since the beginning !!!

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@comeback said: I'm blind my VPS is active since the beginning !!!

half is our fault , between the offer and deploy we had a issue with some ips and due of this some welcome email was not sent ... so this was your case , glad all resolved (like always when a customer who is able to make all this amically is a reall pleasure to help.) . I hope you will enjoy it .

Any way except some (12-15) 6tb vps wich have no space for the moment (tumorrow we will install a new node) all deployed.

• @cociu said: half is our fault , between the offer and deploy we had a issue with some ips and due of this some welcome email was not sent ... so this was your case , glad all resolved (like always when a customer who is able to make all this amically is a reall pleasure to help.) . I hope you will enjoy it .

Any way except some (12-15) 6tb vps wich have no space for the moment (tumorrow we will install a new node) all deployed.

i am still waiting for a 4tb server since 29/11/2020 ....

• @Critch125 said: i am still waiting for a 4tb server since 29/11/2020 ....

you are the unlucky person who i will need to ask a little favour to wait maximum 2 days more, tumorrow we will install a new node and will be deployed (but need 24 hours to make a stress to the hdd and test the server before put it in production)/.

• derekyangderekyang Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:

@Critch125 said: i am still waiting for a 4tb server since 29/11/2020 ....

you are the unlucky person who i will need to ask a little favour to wait maximum 2 days more, tumorrow we will install a new node and will be deployed (but need 24 hours to make a stress to the hdd and test the server before put it in production)/.

Looking forward to have my VPS setup as not lucky enough :)

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

@Critch125 said: i am still waiting for a 4tb server since 29/11/2020 ....

We actually expected a longer waiting time when we ordered, but not that it would take more than 15 days.

From my point of view, it would have been better to get a realistic assessment directly and not to hear every few days that it will only take 2 - 3 more days.
    I am already a little frustrated before the service started, which meant that I already had a rather negative attitude towards the provider, regardless of the service.

• google is now hosted by HostSolutions.ro o:)

• @Butine25 said: google is now hosted by HostSolutions.ro

the difference we are up :) so i will grow the price at least x100 start from now :)

• @cociu said:

@Butine25 said: google is now hosted by HostSolutions.ro

the difference we are up :) so i will grow the price at least x100 start from now :)

I don't always type LOL in texts but this really deserves one. LOL. A great comeback from you to all the trolls from past, present, and future.

• @Butine25 said:
    google is now hosted by HostSolutions.ro o:)

If that was the case Hostsolutions would probably have 666 different locations. With a direct support line to a sister with average wait time of 2 seconds and @cociu would be probably distributing lot of free vpses to the community sponsered by what google pays them..

@cociu said:

@Butine25 said: google is now hosted by HostSolutions.ro

Then we also want x100 performance 😚 with 32 dedicated ryzen cores per vps 😚 and maybe a direct phone line to sister

• Does anyone have a working VPS from BF jfc mine got provisioned but i cant connect at all and tickets just get ghosted. Can't say im surprised but even putting in a ticket you get a response "Try again now" and ticket closed?!?

• @carcosa said: Try again now" and ticket closed?!?

yes i usually do this when the tech guys is confirm the initial issue is resolved.

• @cociu said:

@skyindreams said: Boss,How to apply changing the next due date?

incase of error please open a tiket

Already sent tikets twice,Still waiting.

• mrl22mrl22 Member
    edited December 2020

Not great first impressions. Purchased and paid for a VPS from HostSolutions.ro two days ago. Opened a ticket the next day and got a reply a few hours later saying "server will be set up within the next 12-16 hours" which was 20 hours ago.

• @mrl22 said: Not great first impressions. Purchased and paid for a VPS from HostSolutions.ro two days ago. Opened a ticket the next day and got a reply a few hours later saying "server will be set up within the next 12-16 hours" which was 20 hours ago.

now you are banned due of chargeback.

• Servers have been so unstable lately. What's going on cociu? Please fix kthnx

• @DarioX said: Servers have been so unstable lately. What's going on cociu? Please fix kthnx

due of 45* prefix we had some issue , the technical guys is working today to have a permanent fix , i will let you know when the job is done

Thanked by 1DarioX
  • Same for me, VPS offline on the same prefix.
    Hope to see it live again soon.

• Here is bumpy ride for today:

• silentsongsilentsong Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu I have a 4tb-kvm-G
    Storage-BU VPS,After opening a few days ago, it was in an unusable state, showing "Message: Configuration file 'nodes/vel19/qemu-server/2236.conf' does not exist".
    Can this problem be fixed as soon as possible? Thank you.