Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 205
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@PandoGulf said:
    This is a testimonial of the premium level of service and support that is provided by RackNerd team and staff. I've opened 2 tickets and the response time was mind blowing and they always walk the extra mile and exceed my best expectations.

I hope this level of service continue and support staff keep being awesome !

I can not wait to grab a box in your new location in AMS and in any other new location you will be considering in the future.

Keep it up !

We're happy to hear this. We really want our customers to have a pleasant experience with our services, and I'm glad you are receiving awesome service :)

Thank you for sharing this!

@hawrre said:
    Nice offers and very solid performance with that price

Thank You! We sincerely appreciate the feedback. B)

@joeshabadu2000 said:
    Please double BW on Order # 8558896952 and 6270984289, assuming they haven't been done already. So many orders, hard to keep track!

We've just completed the bandwidth upgrades. Thank You! :#

@suricloud said:
    Please double BW
    Invoice #862086

Hi @suricloud - thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd.
    We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@samstec said:
    Thank you for amazing deal
    My Invoice #854694

Hi @samstec - you're very welcome. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you.

• Hi, please double BW for invoice #798831, #801878, #827037, #827583. Thanks! :wink:

• @dominame said:
    OOOOOHHH!! @godslayer's car gone. Where does the music come form now? Hey, @godslayer, are you OK?

Yes buddy, I am fine. just a bit shaken right now. but by the peoples wishes, absolutely scratchless.

• @godslayer said:

@dominame said:
    OOOOOHHH!! @godslayer's car gone. Where does the music come form now? Hey, @godslayer, are you OK?

Yes buddy, I am fine. just a bit shaken right now. but by the peoples wishes, absolutely scratchless.

Damn, hope you're all good! How did it go down? Totaled?

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • @godslayer said:

@dominame said:

Are you sure this means a bit and scratchless :neutral:

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • Indian roads are very unsafe and people dumb. was doing 120. Haystacks on the road. car slipped after jumping on them. swirled thrice and hit the divider.

Yes its totaled.

• Woah! Glad you're OK, @godslayer. :o

Thanked by 2godslayer dustinc
  • @dustinc Please double BW .1734481275 Thanks

• Order Number: 5148983001

@dTQzBen8 said:
    Hi, please double BW for invoice #798831, #801878, #827037, #827583. Thanks! :wink:

Hi @dTQzBen8 - We've doubled the bandwidth on these orders B)

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8

@voxin said:
    @dustinc Please double BW .1734481275 Thanks

Hello - bandwidth has been doubled :) Thank you for working with us.

@elixir said:
    Order Number: 5148983001

Hi @elixir - we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you. We've now doubled your bandwidth allocation.

Thanked by 1elixir

๐Ÿ‘€ Ashburn is now sold out. Good work guys :#

• @dustinc : please double BW, 2492487844,1234973714,9113619055,1230531333,8380805683

@tuc said:
    @dustinc : please double BW, 2492487844,1234973714,9113619055,1230531333,8380805683

Hi @tuc - each VM within these orders have been doubled. B)

Thanked by 1tuc
  • @dustinc said:

๐Ÿ‘€ Ashburn is now sold out. Good work guys :#

Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Double BW Request
    Order Number: 4590320363

• Please double the bandwidth :p

Order Number: 8659029206

• Hi, please double BW for invoice ๏ผƒ791417, #819980. Thanks! :wink:

• alonemrinalalonemrinal Member
    edited December 2020

@godslayer said:
    Indian roads are very unsafe and people dumb. was doing 120. Haystacks on the road. car slipped after jumping on them. swirled thrice and hit the divider.

Yes its totaled.

man... who told ya to do 120? I never cross 100. With family, around 90 only. People just jump on road from anywhere and dumbos throw garbage and things on road and not inside their own vehicle.

2 days back a cow entered from a divider gap in front of my car and there was other vehicle on left side. I was at 100 on this highway. Split second decisions and saved myself.

Take care

• Double bandwidth please

• @godslayer said: was doing 120.

@godslayer said: people dumb

You Prove your point

Thanked by 1TimboJones
    edited December 2020

GOOD NEWS!
    Amsterdam is now live, this is EXCITING news for us! You guys are the first to know. We will be announcing this via social media shortly.

We're slowly rolling out the machines, our first one is fully up and running. We will continue deploying the additional nodes on our side. For those who have been approved migration to AMS once live (via our ticketing system), we will be reaching out to you via that ticket/email within 24-hours. We ask that you do not bump the ticket/email unless you do not hear from us after this time has passed.

For those who did not obtain approval. We currently are not honoring migration request - as this requires a lot of manual labor, and our costs do not allow us to do this. So you can order a new service in Amsterdam if desired. You may see the option within our order forms, with a slight difference in cost for this particular location due to operational cost.

Looking Glass: http://lg-ams.racknerd.com/

Want to order in Amsterdam? Check these deals out and select Amsterdam as the location. A small price attached, to cover the cost for this location.

https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/store/cyber-monday-2020

• Double BW Please

• AMS HYPE :smiley: get it while it is fresh and hot!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Arthas said:

@godslayer said: was doing 120.

@godslayer said: people dumb

You Prove your point

:trollface: