Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 135
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

One of the following providers will be the next provider for Flash Deal:

• Alwyzon
    • MaxKVM
    • ReadyDedis
    Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@kaca said:

Multiple people can have the code applied in WHMCS and past its limit. Until the invoice is paid and quantity is used.

~Josh

No more?

Only 10 was available.
    Please look into our $2/month Ryzen promotion ryzen2-2020
    ~Josh

• Nice offer and its my first order thanks @DataIdeas-Josh and @FAT32

DataIdeas: $0.5/m 1G Ryzen KVM VPS Legendary deal from Texas

Specifications
    Ryzen - 1GB Ram / 10GB SSD
    3.80Ghz+ 3900X CPU
    Single Core
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Address
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Quantity: 10
    $0.5/m
    Promo code: VP4NAT6GP3

Thanked by 2DataIdeas-Josh FAT32
  • @cociu said:
    will be difficult to tel because for 2021 my target is to be top5 provider in LET ... yes , yes i know many will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but we will talk in 2021 ... so no more crazy offers wich include credit also.

Hello. I caught an earlier Hostsolutions deal, but now it is almost 7 hours later and it still shows my service as pending. Is this typical or cause for concern? Thank you.

• @ihosting said:
    Nice offer and its my first order thanks @DataIdeas-Josh and @FAT32

DataIdeas: $0.5/m 1G Ryzen KVM VPS Legendary deal from Texas

Specifications
    Ryzen - 1GB Ram / 10GB SSD
    3.80Ghz+ 3900X CPU
    Single Core
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Address
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Quantity: 10
    $0.5/m
    Promo code: VP4NAT6GP3

Congratulations!
    I missed this great deal. :(

Thanked by 1ihosting
  • @rdan said: Hello. I caught an earlier Hostsolutions deal, but now it is almost 7 hours later and it still shows my service as pending. Is this typical or cause for concern? Thank you.

you can count with up 5 days for delivery due of xxxx orders pending right now. No worry we will change the next due date after provide the service.

Thanked by 2rdan Anti4kd
  • NewToTheGameNewToTheGame Member
    edited November 2020

@rdan said:

@cociu said:
    will be difficult to tel because for 2021 my target is to be top5 provider in LET ... yes , yes i know many will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but we will talk in 2021 ... so no more crazy offers wich include credit also.

Hello. I caught an earlier Hostsolutions deal, but now it is almost 7 hours later and it still shows my service as pending. Is this typical or cause for concern? Thank you.

I believe you will be provisioned in the week sometime, have you read any of the hostsolutions thread?

• @DataIdeas-Josh

thank you for the great deal, may I ask when will it be setup? :p

• @NewToTheGame said:
    I believe you will be provisioned in the week sometime, have you read any of the hostsolutions thread?

No, I've just been peeking into this one occasionally for odds and ends, but I'll go look for it. Thanks! :smile:

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

A SHARE FROM OUR BUSINESS : this weekend was the record of new customers registered (record for 8 years public business )in our whmcs this count much from us because this mean people are interesed in our products. Thanks again.

EDIT: a big thanks to our affiliates too .

• @cociu you rock and congrats on getting new customers.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Webdock_ioWebdock_io Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

Webdock Cyber Monday 2020 Special

CYBERMONDAY2020

Apply this coupon to any new account at Webdock.io and get a 25 Euro credit.
    The coupon is valid from the 30th of November 2020 until December 1st 2020 and can only be applied once you have added a credit card to your account.

www.Webdock.io is headquartered in Denmark and has servers located in Helsinki (Finland) and Dallas (Texas).
    Awesome value for money and all our prices are all inclusive, no additional charges or hidden fees.
    Super optimized Perfect Servers with great out-of-the-box LAMP and LEMP stacks available. You get free SSL certificates, lots of free backups and we actively monitor your server and notify you in case of hacking. Great 24/7 customer service.

Ps. The Webdock API has been Released!

EDIT: Credits activated now will not expire until June 1st 2021

Thanked by 3netfox Bertie forces
  • @Webdock_io said: Apply this coupon to any new account at Webdock.io and get a 25 Euro credit.

Main question: How long does this balance is valid?

• Hetzner EX42-NVME price got increased from 34EUR to 39EUR :neutral:

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

imageimage

30 Nov 14:00
    ReadyDedis: $3.5/m 2GB VPS in 8 locations including India

Specifications

• Cloud 2GB
    • 2 Cores
    • 2GB RAM
    • 40GB SSD
    • Unmetered BW (Except India)
    • Location: Buffalo / Los Angeles / Atlanta / Seattle / Las Vegas / Mumbai / Falkenstein
    • Quantity: 15
    • Promo code: 4DXPB18HAL
    • $3.5/m

@BharatB

Thanked by 1_Nic
  • @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@atomi said:

@Hakim said: Invoice #561
    While ordering it was 0.50$(code applied), after order it's 2.58$!

Same here

Multiple people can have the code applied in WHMCS and past its limit. Until the invoice is paid and quantity is used.

@DataIdeas-Josh cancelled this invalid order and returned money. Nice and fast service!
    Congratz for those who got these cheap Ryzens

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

One of the following providers will probably not be the next provider for Flash Deal:

• Amazon
    • Microsoft
    • Google
  • @raindog308 said:
    One of the following providers will probably not be the next provider for Flash Deal:

• Amazon
    • Microsoft
    • Google

What about Oracle?

Thanked by 2Erisa nulldev
  • @Webdock_io said:

CYBERMONDAY2020

The coupon is valid from the 30th of November 2020 until December 1st 2020 and can only be applied once you have added a credit card to your account.

@Webdock_io Do you have annual prices with a discount? I only see monthly pricing.

• @Pixels said:

@raindog308 said:

• Amazon
    • Microsoft
    • Google

What about Oracle?

There's always a chance!! :D

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Pixels said: What about Oracle?

@FAT32 has sworn me to silence.

Thanked by 2Erisa FAT32
  • @raindog308 said:

• Amazon
    • Microsoft
    • Google

I think Google will first priority for flash deal

• @raindog308 said:

• Amazon
    • Microsoft
    • Google

Thanks for letting us know :smiley:

• @fullclick32 said:

@Webdock_io said:

CYBERMONDAY2020

@Webdock_io Do you have annual prices with a discount? I only see monthly pricing.

Yup, I agree. Would love to see the annual prices with discounts on it.

Also, what is the clause on CPU usage? Is there a threshold that you enforce or it is fully available?

• @vairav said:

@fullclick32 said:

@Webdock_io said:

CYBERMONDAY2020

Yup, I agree. Would love to see the annual prices with discounts on it.

Also, what is the clause on CPU usage? Is there a threshold that you enforce or it is fully available?

They are Prem! Pay what they ask! ;) The prices are not bad.

Thanked by 1vairav
  • @JabJab said:

@Webdock_io said: Apply this coupon to any new account at Webdock.io and get a 25 Euro credit.

Main question: How long does this balance is valid?

same question

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

L A S T _ M I N U T E

Coupon code: IJE4CYO43Y

Core 1 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 40GB - 2TB BW - 15 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 2 - Ram 4GB - SSD Disk 80GB - 4TB BW - 33 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 4 - Ram 8GB - SSD Disk 160GB - 5TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 6 - Ram 16GB - SSD Disk 320GB - 6TB BW - 120 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

@GM5 said:
    We've just released our Cyber Monday stock. We're happy to stack orders together as some people have asked this. We'll also go ahead and add 2GB of extra RAM to anyone purchasing just ticket in and we'll do the rest.

Your constant appearance keep tempting me to get one :(

for idling, of course

You should :)

We've heard repeatedly about how this needs more storage and we're going to work on it. We're already discussing internally and planning our move to ensure minimal downtime occurs when we upgrade the hardware. We will also be bumping the port speed to 1Gbps once the node activity settles down in a few days.

We won't be charging our clients a penny more either.

While this is a special offer from us and is incredibly exclusive that doesn't change anything else. We will still continue to add value for money to our clients and improve things where we see fit.

With all the above being said there is still a bit of stock left.

We thank both LowEndTalk and LowEndBox for the efforts put in for cyber monday and black friday.

Without both of these communities our brand would have had a hard time surviving elsewhere.

On a side note, what other offers interest the community? Ryzen is already being discussed ;)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @naranjatech said:

L A S T _ M I N U T E

Coupon code: IJE4CYO43Y

Core 1 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 40GB - 2TB BW - 15 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 2 - Ram 4GB - SSD Disk 80GB - 4TB BW - 33 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 4 - Ram 8GB - SSD Disk 160GB - 5TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Core 6 - Ram 16GB - SSD Disk 320GB - 6TB BW - 120 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

Oi!? I paid 3 euros too much! THREE EUROS!! ;)

Thanked by 3naranjatech _Nic FrankZ
  • Cyber Monday Deals 80% OFF

Flash Deal cPanel Shared Hosting - 100 GB Plan **
    **100 GB SSD Disk Space
    8 TB Monthly Transfer

Unlimited Databases
    Host 12 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Apache /Nginx Web Server
    No Cloudlinux
    CloudNS Plugin