Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 106
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

1103104106108109164

Comments

  • @Anti4kd said:

    @EXT4 said:
    Which one is easy to use Plesk or Cpanel?

    The one you have money for. Similar

    Is Plesk costlier than Cpanel for a user???

  • @EXT4 said:

    @Anti4kd said:

    @EXT4 said:
    Which one is easy to use Plesk or Cpanel?

    The one you have money for. Similar

    Is Plesk costlier than Cpanel for a user???

    Not really. Comparable in most terms (pricing, functionality etc.).

  • Have I just read "Treudler" in the rant thread of the banned guy? Wow, haven't heard that name for a long time... But I must admit, he most probably has been here on LET for an enormous amount of time

    Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @EXT4 said:

    @Anti4kd said:

    @EXT4 said:
    Which one is easy to use Plesk or Cpanel?

    The one you have money for. Similar

    Is Plesk costlier than Cpanel for a user???

    Cpanel cranked up their prices. Makes it harder for smaller users. Usually those prices got passed to end-users.

  • @Anti4kd said:

    @EXT4 said:

    @Anti4kd said:

    @EXT4 said:
    Which one is easy to use Plesk or Cpanel?

    The one you have money for. Similar

    Is Plesk costlier than Cpanel for a user???

    Cpanel cranked up their prices. Makes it harder for smaller users. Usually those prices got passed to end-users.

    which should I prefer?

  • @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    Thanked by 1rajat
  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    @pachiaka said:

    @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    What you need

  • EXT4EXT4 Member
    edited November 2020

    @rajat said:

    @pachiaka said:

    @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    What you need

    1GB of Diskspace
    100GB Data Transfer
    Host 5 Domains
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    10 MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Plesk Control Panel
    Off-site Backup
    Daily/Weekly Backup
    100% Pure SSD

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    @EXT4 said:

    @rajat said:

    @pachiaka said:

    @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    What you need

    1GB of Diskspace
    100GB Data Transfer
    Host 5 Domains
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    10 MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Advanced Email filters
    Free SSL Certificates
    Plesk Control Panel
    Off-site Backup
    Daily/Weekly Backup
    Friendly Support
    100% Pure SSD

    We offer cPanel

  • @rajat said:

    @EXT4 said:

    @rajat said:

    @pachiaka said:

    @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    What you need

    1GB of Diskspace
    100GB Data Transfer
    Host 5 Domains
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    10 MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Advanced Email filters
    Free SSL Certificates
    Plesk Control Panel
    Off-site Backup
    Daily/Weekly Backup
    Friendly Support
    100% Pure SSD

    We offer cPanel

    can i have a demo account?

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    @EXT4 said:

    @rajat said:

    @EXT4 said:

    @rajat said:

    @pachiaka said:

    @FAT32 said:
    image

    29 Nov 06:00
    VisualWebTechnologies: $10.6/yr 35GB DA Shared Hosting


    Specifications

    • BF-Shared-LEB-35GB
    • 35GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    • 1TB Monthly Transfer
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Free Migrations
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • Apache Web Server
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • 5 Domains Host up to
    • Quantity: 8
    • Pormo Code: BF2020
    • $10.6/yr

    image

    @rajat

    hava other else?

    What you need

    1GB of Diskspace
    100GB Data Transfer
    Host 5 Domains
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    10 MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Advanced Email filters
    Free SSL Certificates
    Plesk Control Panel
    Off-site Backup
    Daily/Weekly Backup
    Friendly Support
    100% Pure SSD

    We offer cPanel

    can i have a demo account?

    Sorry mate

  • locdh41locdh41 Member
    edited November 2020

    have any offer ?

    RAM: 1GB
    CPU Core: 1
    SSD: 10G
    IP v4: 1
    Unmetered bandwidt
    Location: Los Angeles, US
    10$/annually

  • Get 2 years of Singapore Shared hosting cPanel for US$10

    Space - 1GB
    BW - 20000MB
    Shared RAM-3GB

    Price - $10.00 per year/ two years (Auto setup is for 1 year. But I will manually add another year as a courtesy for @FAT32 )

    Coupon code for 50% Recurring discount - SGBF2020

    Order link SG - here

    Ethwebs.net :: Since 2006

    Thanked by 3FAT32 Ganonk timelapse
  • Regarding my @ViridWeb VPS, it's up and alive and kicking, performance is still good.
    This might be a keeper, joker in the server mix.

    Got a notification that they cancelled the recurring payment through Paypal though, not sure if that's a bad sign.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @tomle said:
    Regarding my @ViridWeb VPS, it's up and alive and kicking, performance is still good.
    This might be a keeper, joker in the server mix.

    Got a notification that they cancelled the recurring payment through Paypal though, not sure if that's a bad sign.

    Due to the recent incident we have decided to cancel all automatic subscriptions from our end so PayPal will not charge users whose order got canceled even if they forgot to cancel by themselves

    So maybe doing this we have also canceled some legitimate subscriptions.

    Don't worry your server will active as you already received that.

    Just renew it next year if you want to retain

    Thanked by 1tomle
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    imageimage

    29 Nov 08:00
    HostHongKong: $40/m i3 16GB Dedicated Server from Hong Kong


    Specifications

    • Intel i3-3220T
    • 16GB RAM
    • 1TB HDD
    • 2TB Data Transfer
    • 2 IP Addresses
    • Location: Hong Kong
    • Quantity: 3
    • $40/m
    • Promo code: i3-40

    image

    Terms

    Don't modify anything in the order form and make sure you enter the coupon code before checkout.

    The specifications listed are the minimum and you might get free additional upgrades.

    Upgrades in the order form will NOT affect the final product as the specifications are only recognised by the coupon code.

    Additional Info

    Looking glasses available here:

    @randvegeta

    Thanked by 2rajat _Nic
  • iVeoRackiVeoRack Member
    edited November 2020

    ..

    Thanked by 2Mikasa anandnsharma
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @iVeoRack said:
    Cheap Shared Hosting in 10mins

    Prepare yourselves for the limited stocks flash sale!!!!!!!!!

    Wait a second. You are not a provider, at least not registered in LET yet

    Thanked by 3Ganonk Mikasa amj
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

    Hello,

    A few of these are left :smile:

    • 3 GB NVMe SSD
    • 10 Addon Domains
    • Unmetered Bandwidth
    • CloudLinux OS
    • Softaculous Installer
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • Free Migration
    • Available in US , Datacenter

    $9.99 Per Year

    [ Order ]

    Thanked by 2FAT32 Ganonk
  • @FAT32 said:

    @iVeoRack said:
    Cheap Shared Hosting in 10mins

    Prepare yourselves for the limited stocks flash sale!!!!!!!!!

    Wait a second. You are not a provider, at least not registered in LET yet

    :flushed:

  • @FAT32 said:

    @iVeoRack said:
    Cheap Shared Hosting in 10mins

    Prepare yourselves for the limited stocks flash sale!!!!!!!!!

    Wait a second. You are not a provider, at least not registered in LET yet

    I smell a roast.

  • @iVeoRack said:
    ..

    @FAT32 said:

    @iVeoRack said:
    Cheap Shared Hosting in 10mins

    Prepare yourselves for the limited stocks flash sale!!!!!!!!!

    Wait a second. You are not a provider, at least not registered in LET yet

    so why don't you help him register?

  • @EXT4 said:

    @iVeoRack said:
    ..

    @FAT32 said:

    @iVeoRack said:
    Cheap Shared Hosting in 10mins

    Prepare yourselves for the limited stocks flash sale!!!!!!!!!

    Wait a second. You are not a provider, at least not registered in LET yet

    so why don't you help him register?

    we want the deal
    so let us have it

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @EXT4 said:
    so why don't you help him register?

    See, we usually take 7 days or more to verify and give out provider tag. And it should be done by our LET Helpdesk and NOT via private messaging.

  • @EXT4 said: we want the deal

    Feel free to message that guy via PM and get that deal.
    However don't come to LET later with "I was scammed" or "summer-host" :D

  • @FAT32 said:

    @EXT4 said:
    so why don't you help him register?

    See, we usually take 7 days or more to verify and give out provider tag. And it should be done by our LET Helpdesk and NOT via private messaging.

    cant we at least know about the deal ??

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @JabJab said:
    Feel free to message that guy via PM and get that deal.
    However don't come to LET later with "I was scammed" or "summer-host" :D

    Their "official" website domain just registered 1 day ago, although they claim to have another parent company which... I am still in doubt

    Thanked by 2webcraft mrTom
  • @FAT32 said:

    @JabJab said:
    Feel free to message that guy via PM and get that deal.
    However don't come to LET later with "I was scammed" or "summer-host" :D

    Their "official" website domain just registered 1 day ago, although they claim to have another parent company which... I am still in doubt

    The perfect scam, on BF in plain sight.

    Thanked by 1brueggus
Sign In or Register to comment.