Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @webcraft said:

@sonic said:
    @hosthatch Are these promo VPS upgradable? Ex: I order 15 VPS - 1GB NVMe, one each location. Then 2 month later, I upgrade some of them to 2GB NVMe, maybe 1 month later, I upgrade some of them to 4GB NVMe. Can I still get discount price as same as this BF?

No, only regular offers can be upgraded, not flash deals.

Yes, I'm talking about 'normal' BF deal on original post. Not BF flash deals.

• @thedp said:
    Can a server be transferred to another user?

Yep, by contacting the support staff and asking politely. Did transfer some VPS to another HostHatch customer once - there's a small one-time fee (couple of bucks or so).

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sonic said:

@hosthatch said:

@sonic said:
    @hosthatch Are these promo VPS upgradable? Ex: I order 15 VPS - 1GB NVMe, one each location. Then 2 month later, I upgrade some of them to 2GB NVMe, maybe 1 month later, I upgrade some of them to 4GB NVMe. Can I still get discount price as same as this BF?

Yes they are. The ones in the original post only.

Any flash deals are only as-is and we cannot make any changes to them, whatsoever. No upgrades/downgrades/stacking etc.

Ok, I'm going to order 15 VPS (1GB NVMe) package, one each location.
    So, 1GB NVMe = 15$ ~ 1,25$/month.

Let say, one month later, I want to upgrade 1 VPS to 2GB package, and 1 VPS to 4GB package.

What I need to pay?

(30 - 1,25) + (60 - 1,25) = 87,5$.

Am I correct? Please confirm again so I can start ordering :D BTW, thanks for taking your time on my confuse.

To be clear, you meant 2 GB (not 1 GB) plan in the first post, right? The $15 per year plan comes with 2 GB RAM.

Yes, it can be upgraded - to 8 GB plan for another $15 per year (or pro-rated whenever you upgrade it), or to the 16 GB plan (again, pro-rated). There are only 3 plans. 2 GB for $15, 8 GB for $30 and 16 GB for $60.

Thanked by 2sonic _MS_
  • @hosthatch said:

@sonic said:

@hosthatch said:

@sonic said:

Yes they are. The ones in the original post only.

Any flash deals are only as-is and we cannot make any changes to them, whatsoever. No upgrades/downgrades/stacking etc.

Ok, I'm going to order 15 VPS (1GB NVMe) package, one each location.
    So, 1GB NVMe = 15$ ~ 1,25$/month.

Let say, one month later, I want to upgrade 1 VPS to 2GB package, and 1 VPS to 4GB package.

What I need to pay?

(30 - 1,25) + (60 - 1,25) = 87,5$.

Am I correct? Please confirm again so I can start ordering :D BTW, thanks for taking your time on my confuse.

To be clear, you meant 2 GB (not 1 GB) plan in the first post, right? The $15 per year plan comes with 2 GB RAM.

Yes, it can be upgraded - to 8 GB plan for another $15 per year (or pro-rated whenever you upgrade it), or to the 16 GB plan (again, pro-rated). There are only 3 plans. 2 GB for $15, 8 GB for $30 and 16 GB for $60.

Ah, sorry, I meant 2GB to 8GB, and 2GB to 16GB plan :D
    Thanks for your explaination!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @hosthatch Are the regular plans still instant activation?

• @cazrz said:
    @hosthatch Are the regular plans still instant activation?

NO, 7 days or sooner

• I added 17$ in my account,then 23$.
    But I ordered 40$ plan which includes 17$ paid with Paypal.
    So I totally paid 57$. :s
    Can you tell how many balance in my account now?
    Your panel shows 0

• @Xratzh said:
    I added 17$ in my account,then 23$.
    Your panel shows 0

I had a similar situation ... for me the extra amount showed up after some time.

Maybe you just need to wait a little longer - After which you should have $17 balance available + one fully paid $40 order.

• @Whoa said:

@Xratzh said:
    I added 17$ in my account,then 23$.
    Your panel shows 0

I had a similar situation ... for me the extra amount showed up after some time.

Maybe you just need to wait a little longer - After which you should have $17 balance available + one fully paid $40 order.

Thank you for reply.I hope so.The 17$ is the first payment.I don't know why it is invisible.
    But the 23$ behind it is all right. :s

• @hosthatch
    please take a look at Ticket #206971 (Invoice #217834)
    I ordered NVMe VM both in AMS and LAX today, and I want to cancel the AMS one.
    Not asking for refund to my paypal or credit card, I am just asking for taking the $11.00 back to my hosthatch balance which I am gonna use to buy another VM.
    Thank you very much

@cazrz said:
    @hosthatch Are the regular plans still instant activation?

the ones listed at hosthatch.com - yes. If you created a VM and it didn't get provisioned instantly, please open a ticket and we'll have it fixed for you asap.

Anything outside of the plans listed on hosthatch.com - it is not instant setup - and even if you do open any tickets regarding it, they are not going to be responded to before Monday

@kXander said:
    @hosthatch will there be any other flash deals?

We might do one last go on Monday evening, but this isn't a promise. If we do decide to do it - I will let you guys know in advance so you can get your F5s and memes ready.

Most of the flash deals have been gone for a while now.

There's a few of them left, which I assume will be gone shortly too.

If you try to order a flash deal and the order page is empty - that is not an error, it just means it is sold out.

--

The deals in the original post are available until Monday's end - or earlier if they run out of stock, in which case I will update here.

--

@bbplayer said:
    @hosthatch
    please take a look at Ticket #206971 (Invoice #217834)
    I ordered NVMe VM both in AMS and LAX today, and I want to cancel the AMS one.
    Not asking for refund to my paypal or credit card, I am just asking for taking the $11.00 back to my hosthatch balance which I am gonna use to buy another VM.
    Thank you very much

Hi - I mean this with all sincerity and no offense - we won't be able to do that. All orders (tickets) are considered final.

• @hosthatch, any chance for 2TB storage offer? Would be a sweet spot between your 1 and 3TB deals. Thanks.

• @hosthatch said: We might do one last go on Monday evening, but this isn't a promise. If we do decide to do it - I will let you guys know in advance

Okey, time to save some money I guess. I can still have some hopes for something between those 30$/60$ BF NVMes!

• @dannix said:
    @hosthatch, any chance for 2TB storage offer? Would be a sweet spot between your 1 and 3TB deals. Thanks.

That already happened. Just look in the thread.

• @Ouji said:

@dannix said:
    @hosthatch, any chance for 2TB storage offer? Would be a sweet spot between your 1 and 3TB deals. Thanks.

That already happened. Just look in the thread.

Thanks, just found it.

• Some of these are hard to resist. I'm trying my best here.

• @hosthatch
    Can I push the VM to somebody else?
    How much does it take to push a VM?

• hey there @hosthatch,

do you provide windows ISO? Can I install it in NVMe deals? I own several windows licenses in case you don't provide it.

• @billionaire said:
    hey there @hosthatch,

do you provide windows ISO? Can I install it in NVMe deals? I own several windows licenses in case you don't provide it.

They do have an ISO upload feature.

Thanked by 2kalimov622 webcraft
  • @hosthatch #892139 please. I want to know if it is possible to upgrade last year’s package

• @bbplayer said:
    @hosthatch
    Can I push the VM to somebody else?
    How much does it take to push a VM?

Yep, you can transfer a VM between customers for a tiny fee ($2~3?) - just contact their kind support and they'll help =)

• If anyone got the 10TB Storage one & wants to transfer. PM me o:)

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @hosthatch could You, please, update what's in stock and what's not (regarding topic start), or should I go through all 18 pages?

• any chance I could pay monthly?

• @arthepsy said:
    @hosthatch could You, please, update what's in stock and what's not (regarding topic start), or should I go through all 18 pages?

There has been no indication that they would be out of stock anytime soon except for the flash deals.

@evanwalters said:
    any chance I could pay monthly?

Yes, please see hosthatch.com

@arthepsy said:
    @hosthatch could You, please, update what's in stock and what's not (regarding topic start), or should I go through all 18 pages?

All of the plans in the original post are available for now.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • New order placed :D

Ticket #631602

Thank you a lot!

• I missed all the flash sales in my sleep. Will there be any more after that?

• Order placed - #904384

• @PEPSICO said:
    I missed all the flash sales in my sleep. Will there be any more after that?

@hosthatch said: We might do one last go on Monday evening, but this isn't a promise. If we do decide to do it - I will let you guys know in advance so you can get your F5s and memes ready.